Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:13
WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals are trying to stay in the playoff race. [url=http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/]Nike Sh Antworten

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals are trying to stay in the playoff race. Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . Pitching performances like this one will surely help. Ross Ohlendorf pitched neatly into the sixth inning, Ian Desmond had three hits and the Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 2-1 on Tuesday night. "Nothing like a little laugher," Nationals manager Davey Johnson cracked. Washington kicked off a six-game homestand with its sixth victory in the last seven games. The Nationals began the day eight games behind Cincinnati for the second NL wild-card spot. Ohlendorf (3-0) pitched five innings of two-hit ball before Christian Yelich led off the sixth with his second homer, ending the starters outing. It was Ohlendorfs second start since he was sidelined by right shoulder inflammation. "Hes done that now several times," Johnson said when asked if Ohlendorf hit a wall in the sixth, when his velocity was noticeably lower. "I was kind of ready for it with (Tanner) Roark. He just kind of ran out gas like he did the game before." Roark, Drew Storen and Tyler Clippard each pitched a hitless inning before Rafael Soriano finished the four-hitter for his 34th save. Roark pitched out of trouble in the sixth after walking Giancarlo Stanton and Logan Morrison with one out. Clippard handled the top of Miamis order in the eighth, including three straight swinging strikes against the dangerous Stanton. "I just wanted to get ahead of him and once I threw strike one I wanted to go after him because he was going to be aggressive," Clippard said. "Thats what I did, and he chased a couple of fastballs and I got him." Yelich finished with two hits for Miami, which has lost six of seven. Nathan Eovaldi (2-5) allowed two runs -- both in the first -- and eight hits in six innings. "I thought Eovaldi looked good, he pitched a good game, he gave us a chance to win," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "The bullpen did a nice job and really had it laid out perfectly. Just didnt score the runs. Four hits, weve kind of seen this story before a few times this year." The Washington victory came in the opener of a stretch of 19 consecutive games against the Marlins, Mets and Phillies, all NL East teams below .500. "Nows the time," Johnson said before the game. "I still think we need to win close to 90 games (to make the playoffs). So every game we need to play well, we need to pitch well." Ohlendorf and the bullpen took care of the pitching, and the lineup did just enough damage in the first. Ryan Zimmerman and Bryce Harper had consecutive one-out singles, putting runners on the corners. Zimmerman scored on Jayson Werths groundout and Desmond singled in Harper to make it 2-0. "Just ran into some trouble in that first inning," said Eovaldi, who is 0-5 with a 4.30 ERA in his last eight starts. "And if I can just avoid that one inning here and there, I feel like Id be a lot better off." Washington totalled seven baserunners after the first, but couldnt add to its run total. All nine Nationals hits were singles. Ohlendorf retired his first nine batters before Yelich singled to start the fourth. Stanton then doubled with one out and Logan Morrison was walked intentionally to load the bases. Ohlendorf then fanned Ed Lucas and got Justin Ruggiano to ground into a fielders choice, ending the threat. "He was great. He made pitches. He threw some good breaking balls," Johnson said. NOTES: Denard Span and Harper extended their hitting streaks to 10 and nine games, respectively. ... The Nationals recalled RHP Ryan Mattheus from Triple-A Syracuse and optioned LHP Xavier Cedeno to their top farm club. ... Redmond said RHP Jose Fernandez has two or three starts remaining before the club shuts the 21-year-old down. Fernandez has thrown 152 2-3 innings and could approach his team-imposed 170-inning limit during his next two starts. ... Johnson said an X-ray of LF Harpers left foot was negative after he fouled a ball off his leg on Sunday. ... Johnson said "probably not" when asked if LHP Ross Detwiler, on the DL since early July with a back strain, will return before the end of the season. Detwiler has begun playing catch, but hasnt thrown off the mound. ... The Marlins reinstated INF Placido Polanco from the 7-day concussion DL. ... Miami RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-3, 3.86 ERA) opposes Stephen Strasburg (6-9, 3.00 ERA) in Wednesdays game. Nike Shoes Black Friday Discount . The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. Cheap Nike Shoes Black Friday . -- The anointed starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders is strengthening his hold on the position this training camp instead of losing it. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes.TORONTO -- Canada will play third-ranked Colombia in an international mens soccer friendly Oct. 14 at the home of the New York Red Bulls. The game will be the second half of a doubleheader at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., following a match between Ecuador and El Salvaddor. Nike Shoes Black Friday China. Canada, ranked No. 120 in the world, is coming off a 3-1 win over Jamaica earlier this month. That ended a 16-game winless streak for the Canadian men. Canadas last encounter with Colombia was a 2-0 win in the 2000 CONCACAF Gold Cup final. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz