Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:14
Notable players: Ilya Kovalchuk (2001-2010), Dany Heatley (2001-2004), Marc Savard (2002-2006), Ray Ferraro (1999-2002), Vyaches Antworten

Notable players: Ilya Kovalchuk (2001-2010), Dany Heatley (2001-2004), Marc Savard (2002-2006), Ray Ferraro (1999-2002), Vyacheslav Kozlov (2002-2010), Milan Hnlilcka (2000-2003) and Patrick Stefan (1999-2006). Khari Willis Womens Jersey .Best jersey: Thrashers home jerseys (introduced in 2007)(Image via Alumni.Edu)Worst jersey: 2008 alternate jersey (introduced in 2008)(Image via Yahoo)Best smile: Danny Heatley(Image via Photobucket.com)Best highlight reel: Ilya KovalchukBest fan moment: This guy chugs a beer and goes nuts.Worst fan moment: After initially drawing an average of 17,000 fans in their inaugural 1999-00 season, the Thrashers attendance averaged just under 13,700 fans in their final three seasons.Best moustache: That would belong to goaltender Chris Mason, whose moustache game evolved during his team with the Thrashers.(Image via Top Cheese Hockey)Best fighter: Eric Boulton (Amassed 639 penalty minutes during his six seasons with the Thrashers)Mascot: Thrash (fun fact, Thrash was once "arrested" for stealing a Zamboni in one of the most bizarre ticket sale attempts in the history of hockey (Image via Hockey News Central)Last game: April 10th, 2011 5-2 loss to Pittsburgh PenguinsLast goal: Tim Stapleton from Nik Antropov and Ron HainseyCaptain: Andrew LaddWhyd the move? The Thrashers faced financial loss and ownership problems. True Sports Entertainment bought the Thrashers on May 31, 2011.Relocated: The team moved to Winnipeg as the Jets were reformed.What does a former player have to say?Colby Armstrong(Image via hockeyfortheladies.blogspot.com)What was it like to play in Atlanta?Getting traded from Pittsburgh to Atlanta all I thought was "oh well I guess its going be shorts all the time," but as I came to find its a lot colder than I thought and snowed a few times a year there. It was a beautiful city and great place to live but didnt seem like much of a sports town as Pittsburgh was. From what Id heard its a transplant city where people come from all over to work there. This showed during games as out crowds were smaller and when playing certain teams there teams fans came out and were so loud when they scored. Its too bad hockey didnt work there. Great place live and play if the support and hockey had been better.Whats your fondest memory of Atlanta?My fondest memory would have to be getting married there. It was a great time and major hot out. Also both my kids were born there which is pretty cool also. We have a few pretty good friends who are local to Atlanta that we remain close with to this day. On the hockey side of things I had a 22-goal season which as a player is a pretty special thing. Felt like I scored every game I couldnt imagine being Stamkos and what that would feel like. Just snipin beauts literally every game for real.(Stats and info from Hockeydb, jersey info via Coolhockey.com) Peyton Manning Youth Jersey . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. Bobby Okereke Jersey .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-parris-campbell-colts-jersey/ . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.BOUCHERVILLE, Que. - The Quebec Remparts and Blainvile-Boisbriand Armada will not be allowed to make trades with each other until the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League decides what to do about the two teams having the same owner.Commissioner Gilles Courteau issued a directive to the leagues teams Friday saying that no trade or player movement or draft picks can be exchanged either directly or indirectly between the Remparts and Armada andd that they will need league approval for all transactions. Pat McAfee Jersey. he Remparts were purchased this week by Quebecor owner Pierre-Karl Peladeau, who owns 70 per cent of the Armada.A league statement said: The commissioner has been mandated to wholly analyze the question in relation to the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada’s ownership and make an appropriate recommendation to the board of governors and the member’s assembly. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz