Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.08.2019 10:14
Tuscaloosa, AL - Nick Saban, who led Alabama to three national titles in four years but was rumored to perhaps be looking elsewh Antworten

Tuscaloosa, AL - Nick Saban, who led Alabama to three national titles in four years but was rumored to perhaps be looking elsewhere, will continue to coach the Crimson Tide. Clyde Drexler Jersey . Alabama said Friday it reached a long-term agreement with Saban, ending the recent speculation he would leave to coach another team, potentially Texas. Details of the new deal, which has to be approved by the board of trustees, were not immediately available. Alabama signed Saban to a contract extension in March of 2012 that was to run through 2020. "Alabama is where I plan to end my coaching career," Saban said in a statement. The Crimson Tide are 79-14 since Saban was hired as coach in 2007. He led them to FBS titles following the 2009, 2011 and 2012 seasons. Still, whispers grew that he might leave to coach the Longhorns if Mack Brown and Texas parted ways. Brown, who has coach Texas since 1998, was to meet with university officials Friday about his future. Alabama was again perched atop the rankings this season until a shocking loss to Auburn in the Iron Bowl on Nov. 30. Chris Davis last-second field goal return knocked the Tide from the No. 1 spot in the BCS rankings, ruining their chances to win another championship. Instead, Auburn and Florida State will face off in the BCS Championship Game next month. Alabama (11-1), led by quarterback and Heisman Trophy finalist AJ McCarron, will play Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 2. "Coach Saban is the best in the business and has led our program to the pinnacle of college football," Alabama athletic director Bill Battle said in a statement. "This agreement is a strong indication of our mutual commitment to building on the foundation he has established." Saban, 62, has also coached Toledo, Michigan State and LSU and is one of only four coaches in the modern era to win four national titles. He also reached the top with LSU after the 2003 season. Eric Gordon Jersey .The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. Charles Barkley Jersey .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Gerald-Green-Rockets-Jersey/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. TOKYO -- Canadian Milos Raonic overpowered Jeremy Chardy of France 6-4, 6-3 on Thursday to advance to the quarter-finals of the Japan Open. The third-seeded Raonic, coming off a win at the Thailand Open on Sunday, hit 17 aces in the match. "Im playing better match by match," Raonic said. "I like this court. Ive played four sets on this court so I have a good sense of how the ball reacts." After coasting through the first set, the Thornhill, Ont., native took control in the sixth game of the second when he broke Chardy with a smash at the net to go up 4-2. "I played well on return but Im particularly happy with the serving," said Raonic. "I had a good percentage of first serves and I was able to to good things with the returns." The 22-year-old, ranked 11th in the world, then held serve with three straight aces to take a 5-2 lead. Chardy fought back to make it 5-3 before Raonic closed out the match with another three aces in the final game. "I was serving well and keeping up the pressure att the end of the first set," said Raonic. Chris Paul Jersey. "From then on I was able to create the opportunities I needed to take the win." Raonic will next face Slovakian Lukas Lacko, who beat qualifier Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-5, 6-4. "He doesnt have anything to lose," Raonic said. "As usual, Ill focus on my serve. Hes a very dangerous and powerful player so I will have to play a tight, disciplined game." Raonic, who is 39-17 this season, is trying to earn one of the last spots in the World Tour Finals in London next month. In other matches, sixth-seeded Nicolas Almagro of Spain also advanced to the quarter-finals with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Horacio Zeballos of Argentina. Defending champion and local favourite Kei Nishikori, who beat Raonic in last years final, beat Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (4), 6-0 and will face Almagro on Friday. Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro will play Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine in the quarterfinals on Friday. -- With files from The Associated Press ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz