Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

08.08.2019 11:01
e Farah.After a Farah-less Tigers defe Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Chase Whitley continued his nice run after coming back from Tommy John surgery and helped rookie Blake Snell get a win.Snell, Whitley and Alex Colome combined to strand 11 New York runners in the Tampa Bay Rays 2-0 victory over the Yankees on Thursday night.Whitley gave up two hits in 2 2/3 innings, and has allowed one unearned run, three hits and struck out six over 6 2/3 innings in three relief appearances.The feel that he has for his off-speed right now says a lot about him because you just dont see that from guys coming back from an extensive rehab, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. We view Chase as a starting pitcher. If we werent so deep with our starting pitching, hed be getting some starts here.Whitley was hurt on May 14, 2015 at Tropicana Field while pitching for the Yankees. Tampa Bay claimed him off waivers last November.Snell (6-8) gave up five hits and three walks. New York had scoring threats in four of five innings against him, leaving the bases loaded in the third when Chase Headley flied out. Headley returned to New Yorks lineup after missing three games because of back tightness.I havent seen that sharp of a slider in a while, Snell said. I knew that today when I was in the bullpen so I wanted to use it a lot, and I felt like I was throwing it a lot harder than usual.Colome got four outs for his 35th save.Brad Miller had an RBI single in the first after Logan Forsythe led off with a catchable popup to right field that Aaron Hicks allowed to drop in front of him for a hit. Corey Dickerson hit a solo homer in the sixth off Luis Cessa (4-3), who gave up two runs and six hits in six innings.Yankees rookie catcher Gary Sanchez threw out Kevin Kiermaier at second base in the third inning to end the speedsters run of 18 consecutive successful stolen bases attempts. Sanchez picked Curt Casali off second one inning later.Sanchez went 0 for 2 but walked twice.TRAINING ROOMRays: LHP Xavier Cedeno (neck) wont play again this season.MOVING DAYRays: INF Juniel Querecuto had his contract selected from Double-A Montgomery and started at third base in his big league debut. He went 0 for 3 with two strikeouts.UP NEXTRays: RHP Chris Archer (8-18) will look to avoid a team-record 19th loss when he pitches against LHP Drew Pomeranz (2-5) and AL East-leading Boston on Friday night. Bill Walton Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Zach Collins Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Anfernee-Simons-Blazers-Jersey/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Damian Lillard Blazers Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Brandon Roy Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Wests Tigers powerbrokers will meet to discuss Robbie Farahs strident criticism of the club this week when chief executive Justin Pascoe returns from holiday.Pascoe has been absent in one of the NRL sides most turbulent weeks, but he is due back from holiday on Monday.One of his first orders of business will be to deal with the ongoing feud between coach Jason Taylor and out-of-favour hooker Robbie Farah.After a Farah-less Tigers defeated St George Illawarra on Sunday, Taylor indicated he would meet with Pascoe to discuss the veterans pointed criticism of the joint venture.I listened carefully to those (comments) and I think that (came) on the back of what was an emotional week and an emotional game for Robbie, Taylor said.To be honest I would prefer they werent said publicly but I dont have a public comment about it. It is something we will deal with in-house and that is where it should remain.Dumped to reserve grade last week, Farah didnt miss with his comments made in the wake of his starring role in the Tigers NSW Cup win over Newtown at Leichhardt Oval on Saturday.Farah claimed he was being forced out of the club and ridiculed Taylors publicly made reasons for saacking him.dddddddddddd feel I am getting treated differently to some others, Farah said.I will continue being professional and try and keep my mouth shut and try not to do anything wrong because I think that is what they are trying to get me to do. But I think I am a bit smarter than that.Part of that comment appears to have irked Taylor.Some great stuff being tossed up as to what the club is thinking and what the clubs position is, he said.We are clear it is a decision made based on performance, a decision I am confident is the right one.Tigers five-eighth Mitchell Moses, who took on a bigger leadership role in Sundays win, said the team had banded together in the wake of the crisis.When we found out that he wasnt in the team (Aaron) Woodsy pulled us in as a group and just spoke about it, he told Sky Sports Radios Big Sports Breakfast on Monday.In the past couple of years weve been in a position to make the semis and its probably got to us a bit too much.So this year we come together and were just not going to let it affect us this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz