Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.08.2019 08:02
Gerard Deulofeu insists he is happy with Everton manager Roberto Martinez, and says the players need to take more responsibility Antworten

Gerard Deulofeu insists he is happy with Everton manager Roberto Martinez, and says the players need to take more responsibility for their poor form. Archie Manning Youth Jersey . Everton currently sit 11th in the Premier League, 19 points off the top four, and have drawn the joint-most games in the division this season.It is underachievement in the eyes of the Spaniard, but he insists the season can turn around with a win in the Merseyside derby on Wednesday night, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, as well as a victory at Wembley over Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final on Saturday. Everton are currently sitting 11th in the Premier League Deulofeu told Sky Sports News HQ in an exclusive interview: The managers work is so good. We need to stay altogether and all take responsibility, because the manager does not play on the pitch.Yes, it is a difficult position, but now is no time to think about this, we have a nice week with the derby and the chance to reach the FA Cup final. In my opinion I am happy with my coach. Everton fans display a message for Roberto Martinez This week is the most important, because the results have been bad this season, and we stay in a bad position, and we have a chance in the FA Cup.Its so important, and we need to go to the semi-final with confidence, and first we need to play at Anfield together, to win and take three points. Everton support team carry off a pitch invader during the 1-1 draw against Southampton on Saturday Deulofeu is at Everton on a permanent deal following a loan spell from Barcelona in the 2013/14 season, but the La Liga side still have a buy-back clause on the 22-year-old.He insists he loves the club and wants to stay put for now, and offered his own explanation for their poor form this campaign. Spanish midfielder Deulofeu insists he loves the club Asked how much he wants to stay at Everton for the long run, Deulofeu said: A lot, because all the time I say I love Everton, I love the fans.We have a chance in the FA Cup and we need to take this chance. But I love Everton and for the moment I am a player for Everton but for the future I do not know. Im so happy here. I think we played well in the first half of the season, but I think we concede a lot of goals. When we are winning 1-0 or 2-0, maybe we dont take responsibility together and say: Now it is time for defence together and no conceding.Now we are in 11th position and it is so difficult to arrive at the European positions. Its difficult because all the teams in the Premier League are difficult to play against.Watch the extended interview with Deulofeu on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am on Tuesday Also See: Martinez wont rest stars Coleman facing fitness race Mane rescues point at Everton Premier League grades Thomas Morstead Saints Jersey . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. Erik McCoy Jersey . -- The Atlanta Braves are facing the possibility of losing another pitcher for the season after general manager Frank Wren said Saturday that Cory Gearrin has a serious injury to his right elbow. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/ .com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The rebuilding Jacksonville Jaguars are hoping to get several instant starters in the NFL draft. They could be at just about any position — except quarterback. Although owner Shad Khan said the team would draft as many as two signal callers, general manager Dave Caldwell made it clear that none of the quarterbacks in this years draft is ready to step in and play right away. Not even for Jacksonville, which already has made Chad Henne the starter for 2014. "I think the majority of this (quarterback) class has a ways to go," Caldwell said. The Jaguars have the third overall pick in Thursday nights first round — selecting in the top 10 for the seventh consecutive year — and 10 choices thereafter. With a roster still being overhauled after winning just six games over the last two seasons, Jacksonville would prefer to trade down from No. 3 and garner even more picks. If not, the team likely will address an area of need, possibly selecting versatile Buffalo linebacker/defensive end Khalil Mack or dynamic Clemson receiver Sammy Watkins. Jacksonville signed Seattle defensive ends Chris Clemons and Red Bryant in free agency, and re-signed defensive end Jason Babin, but all of them are at least 30 years old. Mack would fit perfectly in Jacksonvilles hybrid Leo position and give second-year head coach Gus Bradley a young pass rusher to potentially become the centerpiece of his defence. Watkins would provide one of the leagues worst offences a big-time playmaker and help offset the loss of suspended receiver Justin Blackmon. Caldwell said last week he would be surprised if Blackmon, suspended indefinitely for repeated violations of the leagues substance-abuse policy, played next season. The Jaguars are likely to address the quarterback position in later rounds, possibly 39th overall. Caldwell, Bradley and offensive co-ordinator Jedd Fisch had a private workout with quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, opting to take a second look at Louisvilles star after his oft-criticized pro day. "We just wanted to make sure on what we were seeing and compare that to tape," Caldwell said. "His (pro day) was a very strict workout and wasnt tailored to what our offence would be, so we did a workout similar to our offence. "I dont know manny years where theres a lot that come out and are definitely ready," Caldwell said of the QBs. Wil Lutz Jersey. "Andrew Luck came out and he was ready. Matt Ryan, when Matt came up, he was truly ready and he proved he was. But to say were going to get this guy in and hes going to be ready to go doesnt happen that often." Aside from the quarterback quandary, here are five things to know about Jacksonvilles draft: TRADE TALK: Caldwell said two teams have called to talk about potentially trading for the No. 3 pick. He declined to identify the teams, but said hes more likely to find a trade partner if Houston and St. Louis pick from the top two spots. He didnt rule out Jacksonville moving up, even in the first round. "If somebody we really want is there, we will go after him," Caldwell said. DRAFTING NEEDS: If any team could preach drafting "best player available" in every round, it would be Jacksonville, which has numerous holes. But Bradley acknowledges the draft is more about filling needs. "Is it really best available?" he said. "We say best available, but is it? No, need obviously plays into it. I think its best available if someones there and its like, Are you kidding me? Hes here? Then you have those conversations of, Weve got to take this guy." OBVIOUS HOLES: There are at least two offensive positions the Jaguars are sure to draft, aside from quarterback: centre and receiver. Veteran centre Brad Meester retired after 14 years in Jacksonville, and the team doesnt anticipate having Blackmon next season. Jacksonville signed Pro Bowl centre Alex Mack to an offer sheet, but Cleveland matched the five-year, $42 million deal. ANOTHER OT? After drafting Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel with the No. 2 overall pick last year, could Jacksonville go in the same direction? With Auburns Greg Robinson, Michigans Taylor Lewan and Texas A&Ms Jake Matthews all projected as top 10 picks, the Jaguars are at least trying to make it appear they are interested in adding another offensive tackle at No. 3. "That would be a big step for us in getting better on the offensive line," Bradley said. OFF THE BOARD: The Jaguars have taken 36 players off their draft board because of injury or character concerns. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz