Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

09.08.2019 09:07
Vancouver was all too brief Antworten

NEWARK, N.J. -- When the New Jersey Devils plucked PA Parenteau off waivers, they knew he was going to help them in shootouts.Hes done much more than that.Parenteau scored his fifth goal of the season and also connected in the shootout to give the Devils a 3-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday night.Before the start of the season, New Jersey grabbed Parenteau from the New York Islanders.It was just a matter of not seeing eye to eye with the Islanders, said Parenteau, who had 20 goals for Toronto last season. They gave me two or three games in camp. Ive turned the page and I am just happy to be here.Parenteau would not have had a chance in the shootout had not rookie Nick Lappin tied the game in third period. Cory Schneider also stepped up with 31 saves for the Devils, including an outstanding glove stop on Sebastian Aho with 1:48 left in the third period.Parenteau scored over Wards shoulder in the opening round of the shootout, and Taylor Hall finished it after Schneider stopped Jeff Skinner and Jaccob Slavin on the Hurricanes first two chances.They never told me I was going to go, Parenteau said after converting for the 20th time in 43 career shootout attempts. But I have been doing it in my career quite a bit, so I was happy to be the first guy going, and it was nice to get a goal there.Jordan Staal and defenseman Klas Dahlbeck scored for Carolina. Cam Ward was outstanding in making 39 saves, including a 1-on-1 stop against Travis Zajac in the waning seconds of the 5-minute overtime.We can take some good things out of it, Staal said. There are still little things to work on to get better, and thats what we are going to do.Lappin tied the game 2-all at 3:51 of the third period with his first NHL goal. Ward stopped Sergey Kalinin on a power move to the net, but Lappin swatted the rebound under the goalie.Carolina appealed the goal because Vernon Fiddler was in the crease and his skate prevented Ward from blocking the net with his stick. The goal stood after a long review.It was an unbelievable feeling, Lappin said. I got a little nervous when they started reviewing it. I wasnt sure what was going to happen. Thankfully, they called it a good goal.Outplayed badly and down 1-0 after 20 minutes, the Hurricanes woke up in the second period, getting a power-play goal from Staal and a rare one from Dahlbeck.Staal tied the game at 4:23 with Mike Cammalleri in the penalty box for hooking. Slavin carried the puck into the zone and skated into the right circle. He somewhat whiffed on a pass, but the puck found Staal alone at the corner of the net.Dahlbeck, acquired on waivers from Arizona before the start of the season, gave Carolina a 2-1 lead with 2:29 left in the period on a wrist shot from the left boards that found the top of the net. It was his first goal of the season and first in 69 games, dating to Oct. 26, 2015.Ward kept the Hurricanes in the game in the first period, stopping 18 of 19 shots. Parenteau beat him with a shot under the crossbar after taking a backhand pass from Zajac on an odd-man rush.Game notes Hall got his 200th career assist on Parenteaus goal. ... Carolina has played nine of its 12 games on the road. ... This was the second of four games between the teams this season. ... Play was stopped twice in the first period by inadvertent horns. ... Kalinin and Fiddler picked up their first points of the season on Lappins goal.UP NEXTHurricanes: Host Anaheim in the opener of five-game homestand on Thursday night.Devils: Play in Buffalo on Friday night. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 Nere Argento . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Air Max 97 Uomo Saldi . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.airmaxshopitalia.it/nike-air-presto-sconti.html .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Nike Air Huarache Drift Premium . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Nike Vapormax Uomo . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Josh Wainwright had season-high 150 yards receiving and two touchdowns and Columbia closed its season with a 31-13 victory over Brown on Saturday.Wainwright caught 46- and 16-yard touchdown passes from Anders Hill in the second quarter with the Lions (3-7, 2-5 Ivy) taking a 21-6 halftime lead.Alan Watson, who rushed for a season-high 158 yards on 20 carries, scored his first career rushing touchdown on the seniors final carry from scrimmage, a 69-yarder in the fourth quarter.Columbia allso got a 1-yard scoring run from Tanner Thomas and a field goal from Oren Milstein.ddddddddddddHill, with 222 yards passing, led a Columbia offense that had 419 total yards.Livingstone Harriott got the Bears (4-6, 3-4) within 21-13 with an 8-yard run in the third quarter. Ben Rosenblatt kicked a pair of field goals.The three victories are one more than the Lions had last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz