Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

09.08.2019 09:07
£20m over four years after negotiations betw Antworten

NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony thinks the NBA should rebrand the D-League and invest more in developing our own players in the next collective bargaining agreement.If I had it my way, Id rebrand the whole D-League, Anthony told ESPN. Id rebrand it so its not seen as a punishment.As vice president of the National Basketball Players Association, Anthony said he has been pushing for a major investment in and overhaul of the D-League to create more jobs for young players and strengthen the NBAs player development system.ESPNs Ian Begley and Dave McMenamin reported Sunday that there is rising optimism on both sides that a new CBA can be agreed upon well in advance of the unions Dec. 15 opt-out deadline, and possibly as soon as the end of this month.Anthony said a major issue he has been emphasizing in collective bargaining talks is increasing the number of two-way contracts that allow players to play for both D-League and NBA teams, thereby creating 44-60 more jobs. He said he also has been addressing increasing pay for D-League players to make it as lucrative to play domestically as abroad, and language that will encourage all 30 NBA teams to have a D-League affiliate.The D-League will grow from 19 to 22 teams this year, but the players eventually would like to see all 30 teams with their own affiliate, Anthony said.Im a big advocate of developing our own players. If you look at soccer, for example, a lot of those clubs have top-notch academies, said Anthony, who co-owns a professional team in Puerto Rico. By me being in soccer now, Ive started to understand the dynamics of developing your own players. Weve got to keep our players here. We dont want them to have to go overseas. Devin Hester Womens Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Dan-Hampton-Jersey/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Brian Urlacher Womens Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Devin Hester Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose.Richard Cockerill thinks Englands players are worth every penny of the new deal that will see their match fees increase significantly Players will be paid £22,000 per match from a new deal worth £20m over four years after negotiations between the Rugby Football Union and the Rugby Players Association were concluded. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Training fees, image rights payments and squad performance bonuses are also included in the new deal, which RFU chief Ian Ritchie said last week was a significant uplift on the previous incarnation. The chasm in finances will be on show this Saturday when England, their players buoyed by the new deal, take on a Fiji squad whose players are paid a mere £60 per day. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for only £6.99. No contract. Leicester director of rugby Cockerill, who won 27 England caps, told Sky Sports News HQ: Theres lots of money being generated within the game. Richard Cockerill feels Englands players are well worth the pay rise If you look at it in a pure context of what the lads generate - certainly around England income, where I think the union were £100m plus in profit the last financial year - those are the guys taking the field that the people are coming to watch, and I think they deserve every penny.dddddddddddd. They put their bodies on the line.If you look at that in comparison with football, when they are earning £200,000 or £300,000 a week its pretty modest. Nathan Hughes admits finances played a part in his decision to qualify for England Fiji-born Nathan Hughes will be in Englands squad after qualifying on residency grounds, and he admitted on Monday his decision to pledge allegiance to the Red Rose was motivated by financial reasons.I would love for Fiji to have more resources, but it is the way it is. They just have to deal with it and live on whatever they have got, Hughes said. It is their bread and butter. Thats the decision I made - I play my rugby to support my family and put shelter over their heads. Also See: New deal for England players Hughes frank over finances Attwood out of Fiji clash England outclass Springboks ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz