Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

10.08.2019 10:15
Indians figured to be using their Antworten

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Pat Perez won the OHL Classic at Mayakoba on Sunday in his third start since returning from shoulder surgery.Perez closed with a 4-under 67 for a two-stroke victory over third-round leader Gary Woodland on the Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course. Perez finished at 21-under 263.I had an attitude that I cant really repeat, but I had a lot of thoughts going on, Perez said. The main one was I wanted to stay aggressive. I knew if I just stayed aggressive I was seeing the line great on the putting green. ... This type of grass and these greens, if you can get it on line you can make them.I just saw the line, I thought I could make them all and I just had a confidence. I had an entirely different attitude than I would have had a few years ago. It was definitely a different win than last time. Last time, I was a little more scared coming down the stretch. I didnt really believe and this and that. This time, I really had like this calmness, kind of like a madness to get it done.Perez had surgery on his shoulder in February. He returned with a tie for 33rd in Malaysia, and tied for seventh last week in Las Vegas.When you hit 40 and then you have surgery, its like `Oh, God, you know, what are we going to do? Perez said. I had sleepless nights, I had a lot of sleepless nights wondering, `What are we going to do? How are we going to do this? Whats going to happen here? What would happen here? Because all you do is sit around and think. Thats all you have time is to sit around. Youre just sitting in a sling doing nothing and you cant hit balls for five months. I had a lot of time to think about a lot of things.Perez shot a 62 on Saturday to pull within a stroke of Woodland. The 40-year-old former Arizona State player birdied five of the first eight holes and had a bogey on the par-4 12th.In a lot of ways, when you win youve got to have a lot of things go your way, Perez said. Youve got to make a lot of putts, you need some help from other players. Its everything. Its so hard to win. But I just had this different look about it this week and Ill hopefully carry that through for a while.He also won the 2009 Bob Hope Classic.I guess Im just one of those late-maturers, Perez said. I know I was sort of a punk and all that early on, but I think I learned a lot about myself in the last nine, 10 months and it just paid off this week. I couldnt be more excited about whats going on.Woodland birdied the final two holes for a 70.Russell Knox was third at 18 under after a 66.I wasnt all that comfortable out there. Knox said. This course kind of makes you put the steer on sometimes, but I made seven birdies. A couple mistakes, but overall starting the day I would have taken 66.Chez Reavie (67), Kevin Streelman (65) and Scott Piercy (70) were 17 under.Great first, third and fourth rounds, just struggled there on Friday, which cost me winning the tournament, but a lot of good stuff, Streelman said, pointing to a second-round 73. Obviously, its early in the year and real excited. Ozzie Smith Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Hunter Renfroe Padres Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. http://www.padressale.com/padres-randy-jones-jersey/ . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Rickey Henderson Padres Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Johnny Manziel Padres Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. DETROIT -- Cleveland manager Terry Francona has the luxury of knowing the Indians are headed to the postseason no matter what.So losing a rain-shortened game in late September -- in the final half-inning, no less -- doesnt sting as much as it could.Miguel Cabrera hit a tiebreaking three-run shot in the fifth moments before the game was halted for good, and the Detroit Tigers came away with a 6-3 victory over the Indians on Wednesday night. The games second rain delay began after that fifth inning and lasted 72 minutes before Detroit was awarded the win.Francona didnt seem too upset to lose in this fashion. Cleveland, which clinched the AL Central title Monday, plays the series finale at Detroit on Thursday afternoon, but there was no telling when the rain would stop.I think they did a good job of handling it, Francona said. Nobody wanted to stay here until three in the morning, knowing that tomorrow might be a long one too.The Tigers still trail Baltimore by one game for the American Leagues second wild card.The rain was a factor throughout the evening -- there was also a delay during the third inning -- and it was coming down when Detroit began its rally in the fifth. With two on and one out, Cabrera hit a line drive over the wall in right off Joseph Colon (1-3) for his 36th homer.When you score runs, anytime in the game, its big, Cabrera said. Doesnt matter rain, no rain, if the sun is coming out.There was actually a cheer from the crowd when the grounds crew emerged to put the tarp on the field at the end of the fifth.Blaine Hardy (1-0) won in relief of Michael Fulmer, who lasted only 3 1/3 innings.Before the game, it looked like a mid-game delay would likely hurt the Tigers, who were hoping for a big night from Fulmer. Cleveland was starting Zach McAllister, who has pitched almost exclusively in relief this year, so the Indians figured to be using their bullpen quite a bit anyway.But both times the game was stopped, Detroit seemed to benefit. The Tigers trailed 1-0 when tthe game was delayed 45 minutes in the third.dddddddddddd When it resumed, James McCann and Jose Iglesias hit consecutive doubles off reliever Cody Anderson, and Ian Kinsler followed with a two-run homer to put Detroit up 3-1.Fulmer came back after the delay and took the mound in the fourth. The rookie pitched to only three more batters before being lifted after an RBI single by Rajai Davis. Carlos Santana hit an RBI single later that inning to tie it.Fulmers ERA rose to 3.06, and unless he pitches again in the regular season, hell fall a few innings short of qualifying for the title.In the Detroit fifth, Iglesias led off with a line drive to right, which Lonnie Chisenhall misplayed for a single. He appeared to have trouble with either the lights or the rain. One out later, Cameron Maybin singled, bringing Cabrera up with two on.The field was getting a little sloppy there toward the end, Francona said. I understand there, they wanted to get to that fifth. I get it, I understand.ANOTHER CHANCE?Fulmer is at 159 innings and would need to reach 162 to qualify for the ERA title -- or 163 if the Tigers have to play a one-game tiebreaker for a postseason berth. The right-hander is lined up to pitch that potential tiebreaker Monday, if needed. Detroit could also conceivably use him in relief in one of these next few games, although manager Brad Ausmus seems hesitant to go that route.Fulmers ERA is at 3.057. Torontos Aaron Sanchez is close behind at 3.065 and is on track to start Sunday.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: 3B Nick Castellanos, who returned Tuesday night from a left hand injury, was in the starting lineup Wednesday and was 0 for 1.UP NEXTIndians: Cleveland sends LHP Ryan Merritt (0-0) to the mound for his first major league start Thursday, weather permitting.Tigers: Detroit starts LHP Daniel Norris (3-2).---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz