Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.08.2019 11:45
It might not have mattered. Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Terry Francona did not manage the Cleveland Indians in Tuesday nights 3-1 victory over the Washington Nationals after complaining of chest pain while speaking to reporters before the game.The Indians said Francona was examined by the Nationals Park EMTs and remained at the stadium at the start of the game after it was determined he did not need to go to the hospital. The team called the decision to sit the game out a precautionary one.I know that the doctors checked him out and so forth and they just felt itd be better for him to probably go back to the hotel and he did, said bench coach Brad Mills, who filled in as manager for the night. Knowing him he was probably really agonizing during the game. But I think hes doing fine hopefully and well see how it works out for tomorrow.The 57-year-old Francona has twice suffered a pulmonary embolism. In 2006 he joined others around baseball to educate people on deep-vein thrombosis.In his pregame meeting with reporters in the visitors dugout, Francona at one point paused and grabbed his sternum. He continued discussing the matters of the day while joking about his pain.I dont think Im having a heart attack, Francona said. If Im having one, just dont take my answers if theyre bad answers.Asked if he was OK, Francona responded: I hope so.Mills didnt have any details about Franconas condition but was glad to see him before the game and in the early going.Everybody cares about him and everybody likes him, Mills said. It was good that they were able to see him at least walk from the training room to his office and so I think that really helped.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? Marvin Jones Jr Youth Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Kenny Golladay Womens Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Kenny-Golladay-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=929 . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Marvin Jones Jr Lions Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Matthew Stafford Youth Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. NACOGDOCHES, Texas -- Dallas Cameron made two free throws in the final 15 seconds as Stephen F. Austin came from behind to beat Division II Northeastern State 75-70 on Friday night to extend its home-court winning streak to 30 games.Northeastern was up 41-31 at the half and was ahead 70-66 with 2:09 remaining. SFAs TJ Holyfield made two free throws and Ivan Canete completed a 3-point play to give the Lumberjacks a 71-70 lead with 28 seconds left. SFA outscored Northeastern 41-29 in the second hallf.ddddddddddddoth teams spent a lot of time at the free throw line as Stephen F. Austin (2-1) made 32 of 36 and the RiverHawks made 22 of 32 free throw attempts.SFA was 20-of-43 shooting while limiting Northeastern to 20 of 63.Holyfield had 17 points and Kevon Harris 16 for the Lumberjacks.Montre Williams and Tyler Williams had 14 points apiece for Northwestern State. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz