Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 10:38
I thought the guys really Antworten

Percy Harvin’s breakout game with the New York Jets came at a cost. Adidas Dame 4 Bape For Sale . Harvin, who had six catches for 124 yards and a touchdown Sunday, injured his ankle late in the fourth quarter of the Jets’ overtime loss to Minnesota and left the stadium on crutches. X-rays on Harvins ankle came back negative and Jets head coach Rex Ryan said the receiver has a low-ankle sprain. Harvin was in a walking boot Monday and his status is still unclear. What that means for Sunday, Im not real sure, Ryan told reporters. It probably doesnt look that great, but well see as it progresses. Harvin has 25 receptions for 306 yards in six games with the Jets and 47 receptions for 439 yards on the season split between New York and the Seattle Seahawks. NMD R1 Mens Shoes Sale . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. NMD Hu Trail Holi Pink Glow . Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes. http://www.swiftrunireland.com/nmd-r2-primeknit.html .Y. -- The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice.TORONTO - It was one year ago Monday that the Raptors made the trade that brought Patrick Patterson to Toronto and altered the course of their future.Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday.Its a huge responsibility that I want to have, whether its hitting crunch-time situation shots like that or hitting game-changing shots like that, said Patterson, who finished with 19 points. Thats what I want to do, thats what I want to be known for, my energy and my three-point shooting. Its just all about knocking it down and having confidence out there.Williams and Pattersons combined 49 points alone blew away Denvers entire bench, which totalled just 17. Jonas Valanciunas — with 18 points and 12 rebounds — and Kyle Lowry — with 13 points and 13 assists — both had double-doubles on the night for the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors (16-5).Terrence Ross finished with 16 for Toronto, which was playing their fifth game without injured all-star DeMar DeRozan.The Raptors sent Rudy Gay to Sacramento on Dec. 8 of last year, sending Patterson, Greivis Vasquez and Chuck Hayes to the Kings in a deal that turned Torontos sagging season on its ear and ended in a thrilling playoff run.It does not feel like a year. It literally feels like I got traded yesterday, Patterson said. Time flies by when youre having fun and being with these guys, being with this team, this organization, each and every guy in this locker-room makes every single day fun.Much of Monday wasnt so fun, as Toronto coughed up a 17-point first-half lead in front of an Air Canada Centre capacity crowd of 19,800 that included former Raptor Charles Oakley, and led only 82-81 going into the fourth quarter.The Raptors couldnt buy a basket in the fourth, jacking up long-range shots that missed the mark until they found themselves trailing by five points with 2:41 to go.Then Patterson connected for two three-pointers within two minutes, his second pulling the Raptors even at 102-102 with 28 seconds left.Patterson said his strategy was to scream my lungs off to make Lowry see him out at the three-point line.I didnt think Kyle saw me, Patterson said. He got trapped along the baseline. Im thankful that he did see me and made a pass and it went in.Then with the ACC crowd on its feet, Denver turned the ball over on a shot-clock violation, sending the game into the five-minuute overtime period. Yeezy Powerphase Black For Sale. Ross, who finished 1-for-8 from three-point range, finally drained one in overtime.You have to continue with it and trust that theyre going to fall, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said on his teams three-point shooting. T-Ross was zero-for-whatever and then he made that last one which was huge. You have to continue to shoot it, and trust that theyre going to fall.Lowry found Johnson under the basket with 2:10 to go for an easy bucket that put the Raptors up 109-105. And then, with 54 seconds left, Williams stepped back and calmly drained a three, to seal Torontos victory.The Raptors are 14-0 this season after leading after three quarters, a streak that actually stretches back 39 games to April 1, 2013. Toronto has now allowed opponents to score 100-plus points in eight straight games.Casey praised Pattersons effort, saying the forwards activity and his energy are unbelievable as far as the way he comes into the game and impacts the game.He wasnt thrilled with the teams defensive performance.The one thing I will take is effort, the coach said. I thought the guys really busted their behinds and really gave it to us down the stretch and found a way to win. Thats all you can ask. We made some mistakes, thats why they put erasers on pencils.Arron Afflalo had 25 points, while Ty Lawson added 22 for the Nuggets (9-12), who lost for the fourth straight night.No one likes to lose, Afflalo said. When were winning we get confident with how were playing the game, and start seeing some positive results, and I think things will change. When youre losing, its tough.Valanciunas led the way with 10 points and five boards in a first quarter that saw the Nuggets shoot a whopping 68 per cent. A pair of Williams free throws gave the Raptors a seven-point lead with 30 seconds to go, and they led 35-30 to end the quarter.Williams scored nine straight points early in the second to help the Raptors to a 17-point lead, and Toronto took a 62-52 advantage into the halftime break.The Raptors saw their double-digit disappear in the third, as the Nuggets outscored them 29-20 in the frame. Denver used a 22-7 run to pull to within a point on a jumper by Afflalo with 2:09 left in the quarter, and led by one going into the fourth.The Raptors were coming off their worst offensive performance of the season in a 105-91 loss last Friday to the Cavaliers. They face LeBron James and the Cavs again Tuesday in Cleveland.Theyre back home to host the Indiana Pacers on Friday.___Follow @ewingsports on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz