Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

14.08.2019 09:15
n.Wacha was hit in the lower right Antworten

Chloe Tutton set a new British record as she swept to the womens 200m breaststroke title at the British Swimming Championships in Glasgow on Wednesday. The City of Cardiff swimmer touched home in 2:22.34mins, taking three seconds off her own personal best, ahead of previous record holder Molly Renshaw.Tutton said: It couldnt have gone any better at all. I didnt expect this. I trained really hard and I knew I had the potential to do it but I guess I lacked the self-confidence. Commonwealth and European medallist Georgia Davies won the first British crown of day two in Glasgow as she led throughout the Womens 100m Backstroke final for victory.Davies said: Im so pleased to be back where I wanted to be but theres still a lot more that I need to work on.There are some girls going really fast all over the world right now at their trials or their nationals, so thats where I want to be.Although neither Tutton nor Davies achieved the consideration time for Olympic selection, their performances suggested they may yet have a shot of getting on the plane to Rio.Chris Walker-Hebborn cruised to victory in the mens 100m backstroke final ahead of former world 50m champion Liam Tancock with Tuttons Cardiff team-mate Xavier Mohammed third.Adam Mallett won his first British title in the mens 200m butterfly, producing a storming finish to pip Edinburghs Mark Szaranek and Jay Lelliott of Bath University. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Tyler Johnson Jersey . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Nikita Kucherov Lightning Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Braydon-Coburn-Jersey/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Martin St. Louis Lightning Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Ryan McDonagh Lightning Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. MILWAUKEE -- Jonathan Villar had to wait to celebrate his first walk-off hit in the major leagues.Villar hit a game-ending RBI single with two outs in the ninth, lifting the Milwaukee Brewers to a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday night.The play had to be reviewed while Villar and his teammates gathered behind the mound.We were pretty confident he was safe, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said.Villars hit, off Seung Hwan Oh, got past diving third baseman Greg Garcia. Left fielder Tommy Phams throw to the plate was on line and Yadier Molina slapped a quick tag on Kirk Nieuwenhuis as he slid. Home plate umpire Will Little ruled Nieuwenhuis safe, leading to an argument from Molina.The call was confirmed after a brief review setting off a celebration.I was ready for that turn at-bat, Villar said.Nieuwenhuis said getting a running lead with a 3-2 count on Villar was crucial in beating the throw to the plate.It was really important because I had to avoid the third baseman, too, he said. He dove for the ball and I kind of had to re-route and I almost rolled an ankle because I had to avoid him and touch the bag.Chris Carter homered twice for Milwaukee, and Jonathan Lucroy also went deep. Jeremy Jeffress (2-4) got the win in relief.Nieuwenhuis led off the ninth with a walk off Trevor Rosenthal (2-4). He moved to second on a sacrifice by Hernan Perez.Carter connected for a towering leadoff drive in the second against Michael Wacha, but the Cardinals jumped in front on consecutive run-scoring singles by All-Star Aledmys Diaz and Matt Holliday in the third.The Brewers regained the lead in the sixth on back-to-back home runs by Lucroy and Carter. Lucroys home run, which bounced back onto the field, was upheld after a review. It was Carters fourth multihomer game this season.Wacha was hit in the lower right leg by a low liner off the bat of Villar with one out in tthe seventh.dddddddddddd The ball, which struck Wacha on the right heel, ricocheted to Garcia, who threw Villar out at first.Wacha remained sprawled on the mound for several minutes while the team trainer examined his leg before walking off the field on his own.Molinas leadoff homer in the eighth against Will Smith tied it at 3.Milwaukees Jimmy Nelson allowed two runs and six hits in six innings. He walked four, one intentionally, and struck out two.Wacha surrendered three runs and five hits in 6 2/3 innings. He struck out eight and walked two.RIVERA RETURNSThe Brewers recalled INF Yadiel Rivera from Triple-A Colorado Springs. He fills the roster spot of Aaron Hill, who was traded on Thursday to Boston for Aaron Wilkerson and Wendell Rijo.SPLITTING TIMEHernan Perez and Will Middlebrooks will share third-base duties with the departure of Hill, who had been the everyday starter at the position, Counsell said.PIGEON PLAYAfter throwing out Garcia on a ground ball leading off the game, Brewers 2B Scooter Gennett had to duck out of the way of a swooping pigeon.NO ALL-STAR NOD FOR BRAUNBrewers OF Ryan Braun finished fifth out of five players vying for the final spot on the National League All-Star team. San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt won the fan balloting.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: 3B Jhonny Peralta (left thumb) took batting practice but didnt start. He pinch-hit in the ninth and flied out to right field.UP NEXTCardinals: Carlos Martinez (7-6, 2.90 ERA) is winless in his last four starts despite a 1.33 ERA. Martinez is 2-1 with a 1.08 ERA in five career starts versus Milwaukee.Brewers: Chase Anderson (4-9, 5.49) is 0-3 with a 10.91 ERA over his last four starts. He is 0-1 with a 2.61 ERA in two starts against St. Louis this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz