Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

15.08.2019 10:47
- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Antworten

John Gwynne hailed Dave Lanning as a giant of darts as he paid tribute to his former commentary colleague after his death at the age of 78. Gwynne and Lanning commentated on the first PDC World Championship, which started in December 1993, and Lanning would remain part of the team until his retirement in 2011.Lanning, who was in the commentary box for the first televised nine-dart finish in 1984, was also a leading commentator on speedway as well as writing for national newspapers.Dave was a remarkable man, utterly professional and I doubt I have sat alongside anyone quite so professional, Gwynne told Sky Sports News HQ.He always perfected his preparation for every single match he did and I have no reason to believe it was any different when he did speedway. His voice has been synonymous with both sports since the 1960s.He worked a lot of major darts tournaments before Sky Sports on his own. When Sky took on darts at the end of 1993, and invited Dave and myself to do the first ever world championship I felt extremely privileged.I knew Dave, I liked Dave very much and we worked together on that first world championship at Purfleet, the Circus Tavern. Sid would join us later in the year and we would end up working as a team. Dave Lanning commentated on the first televised nine-darter in 1984 I think he got added pleasure from seeing, following the demise of the sport, darts grow immensely through the late 1970s and 80s before the split in the early 90s, and then the renaissance of darts with Sky Sports and Dave, Sid and myself playing a part in its redevelopment.Along with the players that broke away, and others who joined, we all together helped to make the sport what it is today. Dave was a giant in that pursuit.He had a great sense of humour as well and could definitely find the funny side of things. We had some fabulous times inside and out of the commentary box. Dave took it very seriously but we all had great fun and I am very sad to learn today of his passing. Also See: Dave Lanning dies aged 78 Van Gerwen edges Whitlock Steve Atwater Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Terrell Davis Womens Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Bradley-Chubb-Broncos-Jerseys/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Von Miller Broncos Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Royce Freeman Youth Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. The golf world mourned the loss of Arnold Palmer on Sunday after the?news of his death. And while many of the PGA and LPGAs best shared their favorite memories, In Gee Chun provided perhaps the most recent of stories.After winning the Evian Championship just last week, the South Korean star received a letter from Palmer congratulating her on her achievements. Its sweet and personal and shows just how involved PPalmer was in the sport he loved until the very end.ddddddddddddIf Chun wasnt planning on framing this letter and putting it on her wall before, Im sure she is now.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz