Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

16.08.2019 08:11
the third quarter was kind of back and f Antworten

Deontay Wilder has told Tyson Fury he still wants their much mooted fight to go ahead whether hes got a belt or not.Fury had not long held the WBA Super, IBF and WBO titles when he confronted Wilder in the ring moments after the American had defended his WBC belt against Artur Szpilka.Pending investigation on anti-doping and medical issues, Fury vacated the titles, and while Wilder is sympathetic, he says fight against the Briton remains a priority.I look forward to the return of Tyson Fury because we didnt promote that fight all year for nothing, trust me, Wilder told Sky Sports. That ones got to happen, whether hes got a belt or not.He added: I hope to see Tyson back in the ring, and I think he will return. I have prayed for his recovery. Hes a great guy. Youve got to understand a person, where they came from, and where theyre trying to go.Sometimes people can come off harsh, especially when theyre trying to prove stuff, especially in this sport. Youve got to be a certain type of character sometimes. But sometimes guys will build a certain type of character then they cant turn it off. Youve got to know how to turn that switch off.Youre not that type of person, but when you try to build yourself and promote things, it may seem that way. Youre only human, and a human can only take so much battering and disrespect from millions and millions of people. Youre only one person and you cant battle the world.Another Briton, Anthony Joshua, is also on Wilders radar, and will be taking a keen interest in the Londoners Dec. 10 IBF title defence against Eric Molina.Wilder added: If he comes victorious, everyone wants to see him fight the man. And I am the man. No matter what people say, I am the man, especially in America. Ashley Young England Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Jack Butland Jersey . JOHNS, N. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/David-Beckham-England-Jersey/ . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Phil Jones Jersey . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Danny Rose England Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. TORONTO -- A balanced attack was the difference in a matchup of teams heading in opposite directions.DeMar DeRozan had 21 points, and Kyle Lowry and Patrick Patterson each added 17 in the Toronto Raptors 128-84 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night.It was Torontos sixth straight win, and Atlantas sixth loss in a row.Everybodys an elite scorer here, said Raptors forward Terrence Ross, who had 15 points, including three 3s, as Toronto (14-6) took the lead for good midway through the first quarter. Tonight was just one of those nights everybody had it going.Lowry also had eight assists and eight rebounds to help Toronto tie Cleveland for the Eastern Conference lead. The NBA champion Cavaliers will be in Toronto on Monday night in an Eastern Conference Finals rematch.Dennis Schroder had 15 points and six assists for the Hawks (10-11), Dwight Howard had 10 points and 17 rebounds, and Tim Hardaway Jr. added 15 points. The Hawks are 1-9 in their last 10 games.Theres not a lot to say, Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. They thoroughly outplayed us, credit to them. Thats it.The Raptors were up by 15 at the half and led 86-70 after three quarters before turning it into a laugher early in the fourth quarter. Both teams, playing on back-to-back nights, turned the final minutes into a game for the reserves.The 44-point win was the largest margin of victory in franchise history.I thought the first six, seven, eight, nine minutes of the third quarter was kind of back and forth competitive and then it got away from us, said Budenholzer. The fourth quarter is the fourth quarter.On the night, Toronto hit 58 percent from the field, including 13 for 24, or 54 percent, from 3.Like I always say, its clich?, but its a make or miss leaggue, said Toronto head coach Dwane Casey.dddddddddddd Guys are making shots, making their shots. The balls finding energy moving.They are trying to double team Kyle (Lowry) and DeMar (DeRozan) and theyre finding people and the ball is finding the right person.The Hawks shot 40 percent from the field, including 7 for 28, or 25 percent, from 3.We just have to stop getting frustrated with each other, said Howard. I think we got a little frustrated at times on the floor and it showed.I think we need to do a little better job holding our composure and understand that it wont like this the whole season.TIP-INS:Hawks: Forward Paul Millsap missed his third straight game due to a left hip injury. Schroder had 15 points, the 19th time in 21 starts hes scored in double figures. Forward Kris Humphries, who came in averaging 4.0 points, scored 10 off the bench for the second straight game.Raptors: Forward DeMarre Carroll had 10 points, the ninth time in the past games he has reached double figures in scoring. Toronto had 60 points in the points in the paint to 36 for the Hawks. The Raptors led in bench scoring 64-38.DOUBLE DUTY:Howard had 10 points and 17 rebounds for his 627th career double-double, the most among active NBA players.RAINING 3S:The Raptors hit 13 3s, tying a franchise record with 10-plus 3s in six straight games.HE SAID IT:I just think we need to get out of our own heads. Youre frustrated, you miss a shot youre like,Oh man, I cant make a shot or `Oh man, I just messed up again. -- Howard of the Hawks slide.UP NEXT:Hawks: Host Oklahoma City on Monday night.Raptors: Host Cleveland on Monday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz