Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

16.08.2019 08:11
wont turn against him Sunday.Yo Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma State University basketball player who died in July following an outdoor team workout suffered from an enlarged heart and died of natural causes, the state medical examiners office said Friday.Forward Tyrek Coger, 22, collapsed on July 21 following a 40-minute team workout on the football stadium stairs when the temperature was 99 degrees.The Office of the Chief Medical Examiners autopsy report states that Coger died due to cardiomegaly, or an enlarged heart, and that his hearts left ventricle had become abnormally thick. It also says an abnormal accumulation of spinal fluid in the brain was a contributing factor to his death.The autopsy report does not list weather conditions at the time he collapsed as a contributing factor to Cogers death. Medical Examiners Office spokeswoman Amy Elliott did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.Coger transferred from Cape Fear Community College in North Carolina and arrived at OSU on July 5. All mens basketball players at OSU undergo a baseline electrocardiogram and echocardiogram, and Coger had been cleared for basketball activity, said Gavin Lang, assistant athletic director for media relations at OSU.Oklahoma State University, OSU Athletics and Cowboy Basketball once again send the deepest sympathies to Tyrek Cogers family and friends, Lang said in an email to The Associated Press.In an interview with the Stillwater NewsPress before his death, Coger spoke of frequent headaches during high school and said he had surgery several years ago to drain fluid from around his brain.The team noticed Coger was having issues after hed sat down after the drills, and called 911 at about 5 p.m. National Weather Service records show the temperature at that time was 99 degrees with humidity at 38 percent, meaning it felt like it was 106. Officials say Coger was pronounced dead at a hospital at 6:23 p.m.Cogers death was the latest tragedy for OSU. Last October, a driver crashed into a crowd at the homecoming parade, killing four spectators and wounding dozens. In 2011, womens basketball coach Kurt Budke, assistant Miranda Serna and two others died in a plane crash in western Arkansas. And in 2001, 10 people died in a Colorado plane crash, including two mens basketball players and six staff members. Medhi Benatia Juventus Jersey Wojciech Szczesny Juventus Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Leonardo-Spinazzola-Jersey/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Rodrigo Bentancur Juventus Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Mario Mandzukic Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Kevin Harvick has been backed into a corner before in NASCARs elimination-style playoffs. Put Harvick in a must-win situation, and hes proven repeatedly he can deliver.So here he is, again, at Phoenix International Raceway in need of a victory to continue his bid for a second Sprint Cup championship. If he is stressed, you cant tell. Harvick sat relaxed on the wall along pit road with the cavalier attitude of a driver who isnt at all worried about winning Sunday. Hell start sixth in the field.We just have to control the things that we can control, try and put ourselves in position to where we usually do and see where it all falls, Harvick said. What I like about it is the sense of the unknown, the competition, the effort, the thought and everything that goes into that is intriguing for me.From a team standpoint, to see where everybody is at and how they approach it, is fun to me and I like to see people performing and working at that level.Harvick has been in this position before at Phoenix, in 2014 when the elimination format debuted. He deserved to be in the championship race but had to win at Phoenix to qualify.He did win -- he routed the field, actually -- then won again the next week to claim his first career Cup title. Hes also been in must-win situations in earlier rounds of the Chase.Harvick has a stellar record at Phoenix, where hes an eight-time Cup winner. Hes won five of his last six visits to this desert race track -- four since he joined Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014 -- and his only defeat was last November, when he led 143 laps but wound up second in a rain-shortened race.That defeat, by Mother Nature, has Harvick confident the odds of winning over and over again wont turn against him Sunday.You know, we dominated the end of that race and wound up losing it to rain, he said. They are a lot easier to lose than they are to win..dddddddddddd.Although he joked that his success at Phoenix was born after a trip to Disney World: I have magic ... I found this magic wand, and I wave it here, he finds it silly that so many people assume hes an automatic winner Sunday.Only the statistics back up the predictions of a Harvick win at Phoenix. Hes won six of the last eight races and has barely been contested. Harvick has led an astounding 1,016 laps in that span and has generally forced drivers to believe they are racing for second before they even arrive at the track.The only driver Harvick believes is in the same league as he is at Phoenix is Dale Earnhardt Jr., who is sidelined with a concussion and hasnt raced since July.Thats not a slight on his competition, and he knows hes racing five other drivers Sunday for one of two slots in next weekends season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Of the five Chase contenders in this third round of the playoffs, only Joey Logano has never won at Phoenix.But only Kurt Busch, Harvicks teammate at Stewart-Haas, is in the same precarious position. Both of them need to win on Sunday to advance, and if neither gets to victory lane, SHR will not have a car in the finale. And, because of the current points situation, its virtually impossible for both SHR drivers to advance.The rest of the field -- Logano, and Joe Gibbs Racing drivers Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin -- are separated by just two points in the standings. As far as Harvick is concerned, the entire Chase field is racing with the same goal on Sunday.Everybody is in the same position that we are, Harvick said. If somebody (in the Chase) wins, there is only going to be one points guy that goes through, so you need to pretend like youre in a must-win situation. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz