Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.02.2019 02:35
the locker room and the city.d Antworten

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions cornerback Nevin Lawson on Thursday said the NFL has admitted that his 66-yard pass interference penalty against the Green Bay Packers?last Sunday should not have been flagged.Lawson said one of his coaches told him about the leagues response.Lions coach Jim Caldwell said he is not allowed to comment whether the NFL reached out to the Lions about the call. On Sunday, Caldwell said he didnt believe a flag should have been thrown on the play.You asked me a question on Sunday: Did I think that should have been called? I told you no, right? Caldwell said. And I havent changed from that stance, even today. I think thats pretty clear.Lawson was flagged for the call -- the longest penalty in at least 15 years, according to ESPN Stats & Information research -- after Packers wide receiver?Trevor Davis tripped on a long route at the start of the second quarter during Detroits 34-27 loss to Green Bay. The Packers scored on the drive to jump out to a 21-3 lead.The previous long during that time period was a 60-yard pass interference call against Cleveland Browns cornerback Mike Adams in a 2010 game against the Baltimore Ravens. ESPNs penalty database starts with the 2001 season.Its definitely frustrating because you get that call wrong, Lawson said. The worst part about it is that it affected that drive, and we gave up a touchdown, you know what Im saying? So we cant get that back.So the only thing we get is an apology, so its frustrating. But like I said, we got to continue to play and move on.Lawson said Thursday that hed be all for the NFL turning pass interference calls either into a reviewable penalty or a straight 15-yard penalty.?It is currently a spot foul.I would love that, he said. ... For us, that would be awesome, because nine out of the 10, I feel like those calls should be reviewable because I dont really think a lot of those calls should be called.They never call receivers pushing off, and they do that 99 percent of the time. But they dont call that. So if they could review some of those things, they can see whats really going on.Lawson, like other players before him, questioned what repercussions are in place for referees who miss key calls.We get fined for doing wrong things on the field, Lawson said. He should get fined, too, for making wrong, crucial calls. J.J. Nelson Jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.officialauthenticcardinalsshop.com/authentic-drew-stanton-jersey.html . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Pat Tillman Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Troy Niklas Jersey . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th.The Indiana Pacers officially announced the re-signing of two-time All-Star forward David West during a Wednesday press conference. West played an integral role towards Indianas run to the Central Division title and appearance in the Eastern Conference finals this past season, with the 10-year-veteran averaging 17.1 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists over 73 games as the Pacers starting power forward. Previous reports indicated that Wests new contract is for three years and worth $36 million. "This is the ideal situation for myself at this stage of my career," said West. "Theres really no other group that Id rather be part of for the next few years than this group." The 32-year-old spent his first eight NBA seasons with the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets before signing a two-year deal with the Pacers shortly after the 2011 lockout. Over 669 career games, West has averaged 16.1 points and 7.2 rebounds and made back-to-back All-Star Games with the Hornets in 2008 and 2009. "Hes done more for this franchise then he could ever imagine," Pacers president of basketball operations Larry Bird said of West. "Coming in here, establishiing himself as a great player, not only on the court, but in the locker room and the city.dddddddddddd Theres special players that come through that are great players, but they dont give their heart and soul off the court or in the locker room to make other players better. Were very much appreciative of that." Indiana also introduced free agent addition C.J. Watson, who signed a reported two-year contract to serve as the teams new backup to starting point guard George Hill. Watson is coming off a solid season as Deron Williams understudy with the Brooklyn Nets in which the six-year pro averaged 6.8 points and 2.0 assists over 80 games and shot 41.1 percent from 3-point range. He averaged 9.7 points and a career-best 4.1 assists while starting 25 out of 49 contests for the Chicago Bulls the previous season. "C.J. Watson is exactly the type of player we were looking for when we said we needed to address our bench," said Bird. "Hes experienced and he has been with winning teams, so he knows what it takes." The 29-year-old Watson owns career averages of 7.6 points, 2.5 assists and a 38.2 percent 3-point percentage over 385 games. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz