Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.08.2019 11:15
Ive played night golf Antworten

MONZA, Italy - Daniel Ricciardo thinks those criticising his Red Bull teammate Max Verstappens driving are forgetting how young the teenager is.Verstappens aggressive driving at the Belgian Grand Prix was a major topic of discussion at the Thursday media day at Monza, with Ricciardo and several of his peers clearly frustrated by the repeated questions on the subject. In the FIA press conference Sebastian Vettel said Verstappen needed another talking to at Fridays drivers briefing.The 18-year-old angered Vettel and fellow Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen with repeated incidents at Les Combes and more instances of moving under braking. Ricciardo believes it is important to consider Verstappens age when talking about the incidents.Youve just got to find a balance, hell find it, Ricciardo said. Hes obviously still very young, I was nowhere near Formula One at 18 years old so hes already in a different position to me. Itll come with some maturity but at the same time I think the basics for him are in the right place; he wants to fight, he wants to battle and wants to stand his own ground so its not all that bad.When asked if constant criticism will actually compound the problem with a teenagers more rebellious streak, Ricciardo agreed.Yeah, I think he will if everyone keeps giving him a hard time. I think he will because its probably just age coming out, I know when I was -- I mean Im still immature -- but at that age youre going through a lot and youre growing up from a boy to a man, you want to be your own man, so when someone tells you to do something I think your natural reaction is to oppose it.I think its just a bit of that coming out and maybe a bit of frustration after the race, I dont expect it to change night and day this weekend, perhaps it will just be refined over the course of the season.Ricciardo thinks his own recollections of the first few years in F1 prove its natural for younger drivers to take time to get used to how to race a modern F1 car.When I joined Formula One I knew that what I found is that the cars are so much faster and it took me a little while to understand where to always put the car. In racing things start coming up quicker and the slipstream is stronger, so even judging in the mirrors how quick the cars are approaching isnt always easy.I dont disagree with Kimi, but Ill give the younger drivers the benefit of the doubt for now and I trust that it will come over time with some age, whether it happens tomorrow or not, I dont know, but yeah, its not a concern. JJ Arcega-Whiteside Youth Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Chuck Bednarik Youth Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Harold-Carmichael-Jersey/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Brian Westbrook Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Seth Joyner Eagles Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Standing on a specially constructed tee and under floodlights, Alexander Levy played his shot to the 156-yard par-3 hole to the backdrop of oohs from the crowd and with pyrotechnics going off around him.It was golf, but not as we know it.This was the Hero Challenge: an eight-man, one-hole knockout event played as a precursor to the British Masters tournament.It was the latest innovative event conceived by European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley, who wants to bring more entertainment to a sport that is seeing playing numbers dwindle.About 2,200 spectators watched eight European Tour professionals contest the shootout under lights on Tuesday night. Levy, of France, beat Alex Noren in the final, collecting a first prize of 10,000 pounds ($12,200) that will go to a charity.Lee Westwood, who is playing in the British Masters starting at The Grove on Thursday, said he would be in favor of expanding the exhibition to a full event.Definitely, Westwood said. Normally people are off work at night, so thats one good reason to have it. Ive played night golf. Ive played with the glow-in-the-dark golf balls. Its great fun. You can see it a lot easier.Its something that golf needs to do, Westwood added. It needs to jazz itself up a little bit. I read stuff on the game and people do get a bit bored with 72-hole tournaments week-in, week-out. We need to find new ways of attracting people to the game.Pelley is trying his best.Last month, the European Tour said a new tournament will be played in Perth, Australia, next year that will combine stroke play for three rounds and match play over six holes on the final day.ddddddddddddThe World Super 6 Perth tournament, to be played at Lake Karrinyup Country Club from Feb. 16-19, will have a 36-hole cut as in regular tournaments before the top 24 players after the third round advance to a match-play component. It includes unique features such as a 90-meter (100-yard) knockout hole if matches are tied after six holes.The tour described it as a revolutionary tournament designed to retain the traditions of the game whilst appealing to a broader market.Cricket has Twenty 20 as its shorter format. Rugby has sevens. Now golf -- a time-consuming sport -- is looking at shorter forms of the game.Westwood understands the need to branch out.You need to challenge the kids that are coming along that are thinking of maybe taking up football or rugby or cricket, the Englishman said, and give them golf as an option.Andy Sullivan, Westwoods Ryder Cup teammate, took part in the Hero Challenge and called it a fantastic way to showcase the characters we have on the European Tour.(It) shows that golf is not an old mans game, Sullivan said Wednesday, and it is actually fun to play golf.Pelley, who is from Canada, has been looking to broaden the appeal of the European game since taking over from George OGrady as the tours CEO last year. Among his other priorities has been speeding up the pace of play, with his aim to shave 15 minutes off an 18-hole round. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz