Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

21.08.2019 10:34
ere now.The sisters stand next to each ot Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- The fast-talking cornerback that never met a wide receiver he didnt like to mess with is taking a decidedly different approach when it comes to Antonio Brown.No shade. No sarcasm. No passive-aggressive taunting from Josh Norman heading into Washingtons opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.Goading Odell Beckham is one thing. Doing the same with a player who is treating his clubs record book like a dry erase board is something else entirely.Now coming in and just watching him and what hes able to do, its just freakish, Norman said. When you look at a wide receiver in the NFL, you dont have to stop nowhere other than Antonio Brown. It starts and it ends with him.With an emphasis -- the Redskins hope -- on end.The offense that takes the field on Monday night wont exactly look like the one the Steelers envisioned heading into 2016. Running back LeVeon Bell will spend the first three weeks serving a suspension for violating the leagues substance abuse policy.Wide receiver Martavis Bryant is sitting out the entire season because of drug issues of his own. Tight end Ladarius Green -- signed to fill the void left by Heath Millers retirement -- is on the physically unable to perform list and its anybodys guess on when hell return.Their absence makes Brown that much more valuable while simultaneously making the Steelers that much more vulnerable if Washington finds a way to neutralize him.While the Redskins are keeping mum on whether Normans No. 24 will shadow Brown no matter where he lines up in offensive coordinator Todd Haleys imaginative scheme, Brown insists he doesnt care one way or the other.Asked Thursday if he expects Norman to follow him, Brown joked I think a lot of people follow me on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram.It kind of comes with the territory these days when you grab an NFL-leading 375 catches over the past three years followed by a long run on Dancing With The Stars. As Brown likes to say, business is indeed booming.Yet for all that comes with Brown -- who received a $4 million pay bump for the Steelers last week and who donned a gold necklace with a diamond-encrusted silhouette of Brown doing his signature touchdown shimmy after practice -- the internal fire that made the former sixth-round pick into a superstar burns as bright as ever.The key for the Steelers is making sure Normans chatter doesnt cause the flame to blossom into a full-on meltdown such as the one that earned Beckham an ejection last December after the New York Giants wide receiver constantly tussled with Norman, who was playing for Carolina.Haley allows Brown is a highly emotional player who only has one speed whether its in practice or swimming the pool.Its one of the many things that makes Brown so effective. Yet quarterback Ben Roethlisberger also is wary of what can happen if Brown and Norman get to ummm, chatting.I think the big thing for both of them will just be if they both try to play mind games with each other, Roethlisberger said. Ill talk to my receiver and make sure he keeps a level head and just plays football.For all of Normans respectful praise, Brown is well aware things are liable to change when they line up across the line of scrimmage from each other.Its OK. Norman will hardly be the first cornerback who thinks the best way to rattle Brown is not by neutralizing his arms, but by getting between his ears.Thats what they do, thats their job, Brown.Few, however, can back it up as effectively as Norman, whose hands can move just as quickly as his mouth. Norman put together a career year in 2015 that eventually morphed into a $75 million deal with Washington.Keeping one of the NFLs best in check would make for an audacious first impression. Maybe thats why for once Norman isnt trying to make his words speak as loudly as his actions.I have nothing, but respect for that guy, Norman said.Brown is eager for the challenge even if he makes it a point to not pay attention who might be on the other side. Last Brown checked, the Steelers paid him to get open no matter what.Ill be watching everybody, I just know that theyre not going to put one guy on me, Brown said. I think everybody wants some of me. Well see what happens this weekend.Game notes WR Markus Wheaton (shoulder) and FB Rosie Nix (back) did not practice. RT Marcus Gilbert (elbow), DE Cam Heyward (ankle) and NTs Daniel McCullers (knee) and Javon Hargrave (quad) were full participants.---AP Sports Writer Stephen Whyno in Washington, D.C. contributed to this report---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Zach Collins Blazers Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Clyde Drexler Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Terry-Porter-Blazers-Jersey/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. C.J. McCollum Blazers Jersey . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Terry Porter Blazers Jersey .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Katherine Plouffe was having a difficult time sitting in the stands at the London Olympics, watching the Canadian womens basketball team play. She wanted to be on the court, but she wasnt ready.If that wasnt motivation enough, she sat and watched her twin sister, Michelle, play.That was the last bit of inspiration Katherine needed to get back to work and take that next step.The Plouffe twins are reunited on the court at the Rio de Janeiro Games, helping Canada advance to the quarterfinals in pursuit of the countrys first medal in the sport. Canadas best finish came in 1984 when the Canadians were fourth, and the country is making its second straight appearance in the Olympics with a Plouffe on the roster.Canada (3-1) lost 81-51 to the United States (4-0) in group play Friday in a test of those Canadian medal hopes. Canada now plays Spain on Sunday trying to clinch second in Group B and postpone a rematch as long as possible in the medal round.Michelle couldnt be happier at having her sister on the team this time around. Katherine had been on Canadas developmental team in 2012.It was really hard for her to watch me play and not be able to participate, Michelle said. But I mean, she supported me through that. Its good to have her here now.The sisters stand next to each other during the national anthem with Katherine wearing No. 14 and Michelle No. 15. Theyre reunited after each went their separate ways for college leaving Edmonton, Alberta, to play collegiately in the U.S. They followed the path started by their older sister, Andrea, who played at Washington.Michelle chose Utah, where she played four years and was an All-Pac 12 pick as a senior. Katheerine went to Marquette, where she averaged a double-double as a senior helping the team to the Womens NIT in 2014.ddddddddddddWe just needed space after like 18 years together, Katherine said. We both wanted to do that, and it helped our relationship like tenfold because we got to develop individually and have our own friends and come back and play together in the summer.In London, Michelle played in two games as Canada reached the quarterfinals. Katherine didnt make the team.That was a huge growing period for me, Katherine said.Literally. Though both Plouffe sisters are listed as 6-foot-3, Katherine now is the taller twin closer to 6-4. She also has added a bit more muscle.That might be why Katherine has gotten much more playing time since making her Olympic debut on Aug. 6 in a 90-68 win over China. She played 16 minutes and scored eight points with three rebounds while Michelle played 8 minutes. In a 71-67 win over Serbia, Michelle did not play and watched her sister score seven points and grab five rebounds in 22 minutes off the bench.Against the U.S., Katherine scored six points over more than 12 minutes, while Michelle had two assists in 6:13.And yes, playing in the Olympics is so much better than watching from the stands with their parents, Laurie and Daryl.It was amazing to be on the court, especially during the national anthem, Katherine said. I was just feeling like what an awesome opportunity I have here. I fought my way back, and Im able to be on the court this year.---Online:AP Summer Games website: http://summergames.ap.org/ ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz