Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

22.08.2019 07:50
. Im excited about being involve Antworten

Undefeated UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov has demanded the next title shot against newly crowned champion Conor McGregor.And one of Nurmagomedovs coaches believes McGregor is already doing what he can to avoid the fight.After knocking out Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 in New York on Saturday, McGregor (21-3) didnt seem interested in a fight against Nurmagomedov (24-0), who submitted Michael Johnson on the same night. The Irish star claimed that Nurmagomedov, who missed all of 2015 due to injury, hasnt fought frequently enough to warrant a title shot.Nurmagomedovs striking coach, Javier Mendez of American Kickboxing Academy, took exception to that claim.Yes, 100 percent, he is ducking Khabib, Mendez told ESPN.com. I know that from the words he is saying. He doesnt fight enough for my taste? Give me a break.You can say, Hey, I want to fight Nate Diaz a third time. Fine. Say that. But dont try to put my guy down because you are trying to avoid him. Dont belittle my guy. Thats bulls---.Nurmagomedov, who is originally from the Russian region Dagestan, made a loud statement at UFC 205. He literally demanded the next title shot during the fight while he was hitting Johnson with strikes on the ground.There was even an exchange between Nurmagomedov and UFC president Dana White after the second round. Nurmagomedov believes the UFC used him to book the title fight between McGregor and Alvarez.Hes talking to Dana from the corner after the second round, saying, Dont send me any more bulls--- contracts, Mendez said. Danas laughing, saying, Just take care of what you got in front of you. And Khabib says, Dont worry about that. Im taking care of that. You know who the real champ is.Mendez, who also trains current light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and former champs Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold, said he felt that McGregor received favorable matchups early in his career. He changed his mind last year, when McGregor agreed to fight Chad Mendes on short notice.He hopes he wasnt wrong in changing his mind.When he fought Chad Mendes, I thought it proved he wasnt ducking anybody, Mendez said. But now hes doing this and Im thinking hes trying to avoid Khabib. I think Khabib, [lightweight contenders] Nate Diaz and Tony Ferguson all give Conor a hell of a fight -- but the guy who gives him the worst time, by far, is Khabib. Hes the strongest grappler in the division.Nurmagomedov, 28, has said that if the UFC denies him a title shot, he wont fight for the organization again.As far as Mendez knows, Nurmagomedov is serious about it.Thats what he has said this whole time, Mendez said. And its not about fighting Conor. He doesnt care if he fights Conor. He wants to fight for the title. He has no beef with any fighter out there. He wants the title to prove hes the best, and he wants to defend it against the best. Randall Cunningham Jersey . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Carson Wentz Eagles Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Randall-Cunningham-Eagles-Jersey/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Clayton Thorson Youth Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Seth Joyner Eagles Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Wasps have brought in former Leicester coach Phil Blake as their new defence supremo.Blake, who has served the six-month ban he was handed in 2015 for breaching RFU betting rules, left the Tigers in 2015 but brings with him a wealth of experience having coached at the Wallabies, Western Force and in league.Im really looking forward to working with Dai [Young] and his coaching team and to being part of something that is looking quite special, Blake said. Im excited about being involved in the Premiership and European Champions Cup again.The ban was well documented. It was a horrible period in my life, which I will always regret. I made a mistake, which Ive learned from, and you just have to forge a way forward, move on and never repeat it.I feel fortunate to have this opportunity from Dai and am looking forward to the brief he has given me. There are really good foundations for the club to build on after the team reached two semifinals, but from speaking to Dai and knowing where the club wants to get to, thats hopefully just the start of it.Everyone will want to keep moving forward, to progress to finals and hopefully to silverware. That wont be easy, it will be a lot of hard work, but Im sure everyone will be up for the challenge.dddddddddddd.Blake replaces the now Ospreys coach Brad Davis while Wasps coach Dai Young has also brought in ex-Northampton Saints forward Dan Richmond to work alongside Andy Titterrell who has been handed a full-time role at the club.To be able to bring in a coach of Phils knowledge and ability is really pleasing, Young said. Phil is a highly-rated coach within both league and union circles and I am sure his experience will be a beneficial addition to our relatively young coaching group. Were looking forward to welcoming him on board and to seeing him build on the good work Brad [Davis] has done here over the past couple of years.I am also really pleased that Dan Richmond became available and we are looking forward to adding him to our coaching ranks in a full-time role. He is building an impressive reputation as a scrum and lineout coach and has bags of potential.Hes done a really good job in his consultancy work with Worcester and Sale, who had one of the best scrums in the Premiership last season, so you can see the positive impact hes had there working alongside Steve Diamond. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz