Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.02.2019 02:36
n.We have all been kind of knocked Antworten

MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin will revise home football game policies after a fan at a game against Nebraska was asked to remove offensive parts of a costume that appeared to be a President Barack Obama mask and a noose around his neck.Athletic director Barry Alvarez said in a statement Wednesday that he was deeply troubled by the incident ... and sorry for the harm it caused.Alvarez says he is determined that nothing like it would happen again.The school plans to have a revised policy in place in time for Wisconsins next game at Camp Randall Stadium on Nov. 12 against Illinois.Alvarez met with community leaders and students on Wednesday to discuss the stadium policies.Our department is committed to working collaboratively to make our stadium a great and safe place for fans to watch a football game, Alvarez said.The picture of the costumed fan from the eighth-ranked Badgers overtime win Saturday night over Nebraska circulated on social media. The fan wore a black-and-white jumpsuit, along with the mask, the noose and a sign on his chest. Another person appeared to be holding up the rope of the noose.The fan complied when guest services staff asked to remove the offensive parts of the costume, the school said.Current university policy does not allow fans to wear masks while entering the stadium, but they are allowed to wear them once inside.On Saturday , the school said the costume was repugnant and ran counter to the universitys values, but was an exercise in free speech.Wisconsin said it also exercised its right to ask the fan to remove the offensive parts of the costume.---More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org/ Shaq Mason Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. James White Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Julian-Edelman-Draft-Jersey/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Drew Bledsoe Jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Jordan Richards Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. BEREA, Ohio -- Browns coach Hue Jackson defended inviting ousted Baylor coach Art Briles to work with his team.Briles was fired by the school in May amid a sexual assault scandal involving several former football players. He attended Clevelands practice on Wednesday at the request of Jackson, who also had Briles as a guest during training camp and asked him back.He is a tremendous offensive-minded football coach, Jackson said following Wednesdays practice. Im always looking at different ways of doing things and preparing things. What happened at Baylor is at Baylor.Briles wore Browns coaching gear on the field and spent most of his time with the teams quarterbacks during the portion of the workout open to reporters. He did not speak to the media.Jackson said he understood why there might be questions regarding his willingness to bring in Briles.I think everybody deserves an opportunity to kind of do what they do, Jackson said. I respect everybodys feelings and I dont condone anything or not, but that is not for me to judge. The opportunity to pick his brain and to have him be around and talk to him and get to know him outside of all of that in a different capacity was what was important to me.Jackson made it clear Briles is his guest and will not be here for a long time. When he visited Cleveland earlier this summer, Briles spent time talking with several of his former players who are now Browns: quarterback Robert Griffin III, rookie wide receiver Corey Coleman, offensive lineman Spencer Drango and wide receiver Josh Gordon, who recently entered a rehab facility days before hiss NFL suspension expired.dddddddddddd.The 60-year-old Briles was suspended in May after a law firm released a 13-page report that accused Baylor coaches and staff of interfering with investigations into sexual assault complaints against some players, and even impeding potential criminal proceedings.Jackson did not discuss Briles past but believes he will get a chance to resurrect his career. Clevelands coach discussed bringing in Briles with the teams management group before extending his invitation.We have all been kind of knocked down before. I have, too, Jackson said. I have been unfairly judged before and judged correctly, too. I try not to do that with people. I try to take people for face value and who they are and what they are. I just know I have met him and have talked to him extensively, and I think whatever has happened at Baylor, I am not condoning or him being here says that we condone anything. I have talked this through with our upper management because I asked is it OK for him to be here with me as my guest, and I got the OK.It was a good conversation with our people here and I think they understood where I was coming from. I dont want to make it seem like, well, Im trying to extend the olive branch. Im trying to learn some other things that I think are good, but also getting to know somebody on a whole different level, which I think is a good thing, not a bad thing.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz