Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

23.08.2019 09:37
see me and they were really happy that this Antworten

James Maloney believes the State of Origin career of his premiership winning halves partner Mitchell Pearce is far from over.NSW coach Laurie Daley considered calling up Pearce for State of Origin III for the injured Adam Reynolds but decided against it because he felt it would put too much undue pressure on the Sydney Roosters star.Pearce returned to form with a man-of-the-match effort in the Roosters loss to Canterbury last weekend in just his fourth game of the NRL season due to suspension and a calf injury.And current NSW pivot Maloney, who combined with Pearce for the Roosters 2013 premiership and played all three Origin games with him that year, said the 27-year-old has shown he still has the skills to play for the Blues.It is great for Mitch that he was considered, Maloney said from the Blues Coffs Harbour base on Thursday.There is no doubt he is still a very good halfback option for NSW. He played awesome against the Bulldogs the other day. He has had limited games back and he sort of kicks off where he left off, he is a professional player like that.He is always going to be there in the frame for NSW, he is still only young and he is one of the best halves in the state.Pearce played alongside Trent Hodkinson in the halves for the Blues in all three Origin games last year.The son of NRL great Wayne Pearce has often worn the brunt of criticism following a NSW series loss. It is one of the reasons why Daley sought to protect him.I caught up with Mitch a few weeks back and he is doing really well, the scrutiny would all come from you guys (the media) Maloney said.He has copped a pretty hard wrap through Origin and it has always seemed to be his fault when NSW lost, which wasnt the case.He has always taken that really well, the way he has fought back at club level after copping that criticism.That is a credit to him, he is one of the better options for NSW in the halves here, and there will be plenty more footy for him back here with the Blues. Joe Montana Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Frank Gore Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Jerry-Rice-49ers-Jersey/ . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Deebo Samuel Womens Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Colin Kaepernick Youth Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. HOUSTON -- Houston Texans rookie wide receiver Braxton Miller will be active Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings, head coach Bill OBrien said Friday.He did a nice job this week, OBrien said. Any time you miss time, its tough especially on a rookie receiver, but I thought he came back, and he was obviously paying attention while he was out.Miller injured his hamstring in Week 2 against the Kansas City Chiefs and returned to practice for the first time this week. He was a full participant in practice Thursday and Friday.Miller was the Texans third-round pick out of Ohio State in the 2016 draft. He has two catches for 9 yards this season.Earlier in the week, quarterbackk Brock Osweiler said it would be great to have [Miller] back on Sunday, calling him an extremely dynamic football player.ddddddddddddMiller said Friday that his hamstring feels much better and that he cant wait to be back on the field with his teammates. He said this is the first time he has dealt with a hamstring injury, so he had to be careful and not rush his return.It feels good [to be back], Miller said. This is my life, so I love being out there with my teammates, my brothers. Come back and contributing at a high level. I cant wait. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz