Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

24.08.2019 10:51
ected on a 51-yarder with 8:32 remaining that Antworten

(STATS) -- Wofford is known for its triple option offense, but the Terriers defense had the final say in a 15-14 victory over Charleston Southern in the first round of the FCS playoffs on Saturday.Tyler Vaughn scored on a safety just before halftime and Devin Watson intercepted two passes in the fourth quarter, sparking Wofford (9-3) into the second round next Saturday at No. 6 seed The Citadel (10-1). The Terriers tied for second in the Southern Conference behind the champion Bulldogs, who won their regular-season meeting 24-21 on the road Oct. 22.Wofford set up the rematch by improving to 14-0 all-time against Charleston Southern (7-4).Watsons second interception of Charleston Southern quarterback Shane Bucenell came at the Wofford 29 and he returned it 47 yards to the Buccaneers 24 with 1:09 left to play to seal the win. He also had six tackles.The last drive was huge, said Woffords 29th-year coach Mike Ayers. (Watsons) last play happened right in front of me and Devin was looking at the quarterback and when he saw him turn, he throttled back a little bit, and when the ball was released, he was already gone. It was a heck of a play. The defense answered the bell I dont know how many times.Vaughn dropped Bucenell in the Charleston Southern end zone with 2:19 left in the first half, which gave Wofford an 8-7 halftime lead.Wofford was held to 141 rushing yards -- less than half its average -- but senior fullback Lorenzo Long gained 96 yards and two touchdowns on 27 carries. His 32-yard scoring run with 2:32 left in the third quarter put the Terriers ahead 15-14.That was a heck of a football game and theyre a great team, Buccaneers coach Jamey Chadwell said. Theyre a classy program. I dont want to get beaten by anybody, but I know they do football the right way, so I congratulate them.Charleston Southern, the automatic qualifier from the Big South Conference, had two leads in the game -- after Bucenell threw a 7-yard pass to Jared Scotland late in the first quarter and on Bucenells 2-yard run early in the third quarter.Darius Hammond led the Buccaneers rushing attack with 94 yards on 11 carries. Wofford has not allowed a 100-yard rusher this season. Air Force 1 Low Mens Cheap . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Air Fear Of God 1 Canada . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.airforce1canadasale.com/air-force-1-utility-canada.html . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Nike Air Huarache Womens Canada . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Air Force 1 Utility Cheap . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Houston Texans actually had a nice road trip. No surprise it came in Jacksonville, where the Jaguars are winless this season.Brock Osweiler threw two touchdown passes, Kareem Jackson returned an interception 42 yards for a score and the Texans beat the Jaguars 24-21 on Sunday for their first road win in 2016.The Texans (6-3) scored on offense and defense and set up another score with special teams, a complete team effort that kept them perfect (3-0) against the AFC South. They won their fifth in a row against Jacksonville.This one came despite Osweiler throwing for 99 yards.We have to play the game the way we see it playing out, Texans coach Bill OBrien said. We dont worry about stats. I think everyone needs to understand that in the National Football League its all about winning. Its about winning. Whatever it takes to win that is what we try to do. Sometimes it doesnt work out, but six times this year it has worked out and three times it hasnt. Hopefully, we can be on the positive side of the ledger.The Jaguars (2-7) lost their fourth straight and fell to 0-4 at home. Coach Gus Bradleys team rallied late, with Blake Bortles hitting Allen Robinson for a touchdown and again for a 2-point conversion to make it a three-point game.But the Texans converted a third-and-5 play with 2 minutes to play and were able to run out the clock. The loss dropped Bradleys record to 14-43 in four seasons and prompted even Jacksonvilles most loyal supporters to question why owner Shad Khan hasnt made a change.You cant do anything besides put your head down and continue to work, Bortles said.Houston had been downright dismal on the road this season , scoring just one touchdown in lopsided losses at New England, Minnesota and Denver. The Texans found Jacksonville to be much more hospitable, especially on the opening drive.On the fifth play of the game, Jackson stepped in front of Allen Hurns , tipped the ball up, bobbled it, secured it and sauntered down the sideline before juking Bortles and high-stepping into the end zone. Punt returner Tyler Ervin helped make it 21-10 in the third quarter, weaving his way for 57 yards and setting the Texans up at the 7-yard line. Osweiler hooked up with Stephen Anderson on the nextt play.dddddddddddd.Nick Novak, who missed two field goals earlier, connected on a 51-yarder with 8:32 remaining that gave Houston some breathing room. The Texans kept that drive alive by converting a third-and-16 play from the 19. Akeem Hunt, called up from the practice squad Saturday, ran around the left end for 17 yards.That was crushing, Jaguars defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. I thought it was a pass for sure. Everybody made a mistake thinking it was pass. Weve got to get off blocks and make the tackle. Nobody seemed to do that and we lost. Two or three plays as a defense will show us why we lost the game, but we were playing a hell of a game.The Texans finished with 181 yards on the ground.FLUKY FUMBLEThe Jaguars added to their lowlight reel in the second quarter when Bortles did the most Bortles thing ever .Under heavy pressure and trying to ground the ball near tightly covered running back T.J. Yeldon, Bortles hit Yeldon in the foot. The ball bounced up and landed in linebacker Whitney Mercilus hands for what initially was ruled an interception. It was later changed to a lateral and a fumble.Ive never seen that happen, Bortles said. From the time you start playing quarterback, they tell you if the screen is covered, throw it at his feet. I was trying to make the smart play and live to play another down and that happens. Unfortunate.MISSING MENEven though it came against dysfunctional Jacksonville, Houstons victory was somewhat impressive considering how many key players the team was missing.Starting receiver Will Fuller (knee), run-stuffing nose tackle Vince Wilfork (groin) and cornerback A.J. Bouye (ankle) were inactive. So was fellow receiver Jaelen Strong, leaving the Texans with just three healthy wideouts.DROUGHTS CONTINUEThe Jaguars failed once again to score a touchdown on their opening possession, extending the NFLs longest current TD drought to open games to 23 games. Maybe even more baffling, the Jags have gone more than five games without a takeaway. Its officially 23 quarters and counting.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz