Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

26.08.2019 10:03
is a tremendous competitor, Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- David Harris has been on the field for every Jets game since 2008. The veteran linebackers playing streak is in jeopardy this weekend.Harris is questionable for the season opener Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals because of a shoulder injury.We still need to see, from a strength standpoint, where he is, coach Todd Bowles said Friday. Well be determining that (Saturday) and right up until Sunday morning. Hes going to have to work out and do some things to see if he can play.Harris, entering his 10th year with the Jets, has started 116 straight regular-season games. The last time he missed a start was midway through the 2008 season, when he sat out five games with a groin injury.I hope Im out there Sunday, Harris said, but thats up to coach Bowles.The linebacker said he initially feared he had broken his collarbone when the injury first occurred. He said now its just sore and tight, and acknowledged the injury is up there in terms of the worst his body has felt on a Friday before a game.Bruce Carter is listed as Harris backup, but hes also questionable with an injured shoulder. New York might use first-round pick Darron Lee and backup Julian Stanford at inside linebacker opposite Erin Henderson if Harris or Carter cant go.Rookie Jordan Jenkins, a projected starter at outside linebacker, is doubtful with an injured calf. He said hes feeling better, but likely will be replaced by Mike Catapano.Itll hurt, Im not going to lie, Jenkins said of possibly missing his first NFL game. But the thing I like about the pros is there are 15 other games, and then some. So, thats something to look forward to.Jenkins, a third-round draft pick, was hurt during a training camp practice a few weeks ago when he took an awkward step.And then I just felt something bad, he said. I thought the worst, but I was just happy it wasnt as bad as I initially thought.Catapano is in line to make his first NFL start, something made extra special by the fact the Bayville, New York, native will be playing at home on the 15th anniversary of 9/11.He played in 15 games with the Chiefs as a rookie in 2013, and three more with the Jets last season before suffering a season-ending foot injury in December. Catapano recovered in time during the winter to make a switch from defensive end to outside linebacker this season.Theres a bunch of different things that I might have to come out and do, Catapano said. Its just becoming more of a Swiss Army knife for this team and being as versatile as possible.Third-string quarterback Bryce Petty (shoulder) and cornerback Darryl Roberts (foot) are out for the opener.---AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL coverage on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Mike Alstott Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Matt Gay Youth Jersey . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http://www.authenticbuccaneerspro.com/Lee-roy-selmon-buccaneers-jersey/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. O. J. Howard Youth Jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Gerald McCoy Womens Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. For the second time in a year, Martin Taupau has earned a new contract away on Kiwi duty.Despite having a further three years to go on his current NRL deal, Manly moved to tie down their star forward for an extra season on Tuesday, making him a Sea Eagle until the end of 2020.Marty loves the club and wanted to commit for a long term because he likes the direction we are going, coach Trent Barrett said on Tuesday.He is a tremendous competitor, great trainer, and a player willing to do the things to make himself better. He will be a key player for Manly in the years ahead.The extension comes almost a year after his move from Wests Tigers to Manly was infamously confirmed by a Canadian theatre critic while on tour with New Zealand.Taupau is currently in Perth preparing for the Kiwis Test against Australia on Saturday, but was nonetheless delighted to secure his long-term future at the club.I am very happy with this extension of my contract. I thoroughly enjoyed my first season with the Sea Eagles this year, he said.There is a lot to like about the direction the team is heading in. Trent Barrett is a wonderful coach and I look forward to further developing my game under him.ddddddddddddTaupau, 26, averaged 142 metres in his 20 games for the Sea Eagles in 2016, including four line breaks, 32 offloads and 58 tackle breaks.His re-signing comes in the same week brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic also penned extensions until 2020.Sea Eagles head of football Bob Fulton called Taupau one of the premier forwards in the game.And he will only get better, Fulton said.We are delighted to have him for another four years and his contract now has him in line in terms of length with the Trbojevic brothers Jake and Tom.They, along with half-back Daly Cherry-Evans, will form the basis of a very strong team long term for the club.While the Taupau announcement is a coup for the club, the focus remains on the immediate future of injured veterans Brett Stewart (knee) and Steve Matai (neck).Both continue to be monitored through their rehabilitation.It remains to be seen whether either player will see out their contract in 2017. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz