Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

29.08.2019 11:42
matches on the schedule.I Antworten

NATADOLA, Fiji -- Anthony Houston shot a 7-under 65 on Thursday in the Fiji International, leading 10 Australians atop the first-round leaderboard.Brandt Snedeker, coming off the United States Ryder Cup victory Sunday in Minnesota, topped a group at 69 that included fellow Americans Boo Weekley and Ryan Carter.Houston eagled the par-5 17th and had six birdies and a bogey at Vijay Singh-designed Natadola Bay.You think I might have played aggressive, but I didnt, Houston said. I just played to where I thought I should and just holed a few putts.He closed with a birdie on the par-4 ninth.Its always nice to birdie the last, Houston said. Its nerve-wracking but its where you want to be.The European Tour is sanctioning the event for the first time, teaming with the PGA Tour of Australasia.Stephen Leaney and Jake Higginbottom were a stroke back, Jason Norris, Damien Jordan, Matthew Giles, Aaron Pike and Aaron Wilkin shot 67, and Ryan Haller and Matthew Griffin followed at 68.I didnt do anything spectacular, Leaney said. I just did a lot of things well.At 47 years old, hes playing a limited schedule.Id rather watch my kids grow up, but I still work hard, Leaney said.Singh had a 70. The 53-year-old Fijian is a three-time major champion.American Heath Slocum also shot 70. Sami Vatanen Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Cory Schneider Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-will-butcher-devils-jersey/ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Blake Coleman Devils Jersey . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Pavel Zacha Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. LONDON -- Looking in fine form after two days of rest, Roger Federer equaled Jimmy Connors Open-era record by reaching his 14th Wimbledon quarterfinal.Federer, a seven-time champion at the All England Club, has not dropped a set in the tournament through four matches after beating unseeded American Steve Johnson 6-2, 6-3, 7-5 at Centre Court on Monday.I would have never thought that I was going to win the first four matches in straight sets, so Im extremely pleased, Federer said. The matches might be tough, but then the rest in between [is] great.The victory gave Federer his 306th match win in a Grand Slam and put him into his 48th quarterfinal at a major, three wins away from becoming the first man to win eight Wimbledon titles. He is tied with Pete Sampras and William Renshaw with seven.You can always, always lose the tournament in the first week, but never win it, Federer said. So I did a lot of things right the first week and from now, you really want to -- or you have to -- start playing your best tennis.Looking fresh and sharp after two days off, Federer broke Johnson five times and was in control throughout a match that lasted just over 90 minutes -- one of 16 mens and womens fourth-round matches on the schedule.I didnt think it was as easy as it maybe looked, the third-seeded Federer said.Federer hadnt played since Friday, when he was the only man to finish a third-round match, and he was able to rest over the weekend while the tournament cleared up a backlog of matches caused by a rainy first week.He next faces No. 9 Marin Cilic, the 2014 US Open champiion, who advanced when Kei Nishikori retired from their fourth-round match.ddddddddddddhe fifth-seeded Japanese player was trailing 6-1, 5-1 when he decided to stop the match, giving Cilic a spot in the Wimbledon quarterfinals.Nishikori warmed up for Wimbledon by playing on grass in Halle, Germany, but he pulled out before his second match because of a rib injury.If Federer gets to the final, he could face No. 2-seeded Andy Murray, who handily defeated No. 15 Nick Kyrgios 7-5, 6-1, 6-4 in the last match Monday on Centre Court to reach the Wimbledon quarterfinals for the ninth successive year.Sam Querrey suffered no hangover from his win over No. 1 seed Novak Djokovic as he beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 7-6 (5), 6-4 on Court 18.Querrey is the first American man to reach the Wimbledon quarterfinals since Mardy Fish in 2011 and the first to make it that far at any Grand Slam since?John Isner and Andy Roddick?at the 2011 US Open. The No. 28 seed will next face either sixth-seeded?Milos Raonic or 11th-seeded David Goffin.In other mens play, No. 6 Milos Raonic came back from a two-set deficit to win for the first time in his career, beating No. 11 David Goffin of Belgium 4-6, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4; No. 12?Jo-Wilfried Tsonga?of France advanced when his countryman, No. 7 Richard Gasquet, retired with an apparent back injury at 4-2 down in the first set; and No. 32 Lucas Pouille of France downed No. 19 Bernard Tomic 6-4, 4-6, 3-6, 6-4, 10-8. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz