Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

02.09.2019 11:34
gave me chills on the sideline. I Antworten

WATFORD, England -- Hull captain Michael Dawsons late own goal handed Watford a 1-0 victory on Saturday and condemned his side to a sixth successive English Premier League loss.Hull headed into the game with an aggregate scoreline of 19-3 from its five losses but Mike Phelans side was looking more resolute at Vicarage Road until Dawsons inadvertent intervention in the 82nd minute. Nordin Amrabats shot ricocheted off Dawson and past goalkeeper David Marshall.While Watford is flying high in seventh place, Hull remains in the bottom three having not taken a point since a draw at Burnley on Sept. 10. Blaise Matuidi France Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Andre-Pierre Gignac France Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/lassana-diarra-france-jersey/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Mathieu Valbuena Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Christophe Jallet France Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- When he returned a kickoff for a touchdown a few weeks ago in Denver, Tyreek Hill had put so much space between himself and the Broncos coverage team that he had time to give DeAnthony Thomas a high-five.Before he reached the end zone.On Sunday, when the speedy rookie for the Kansas City Chiefs reached the open field on a punt return against Oakland, his mouthpiece popped to the turf when he was within sight of the goal line.He might have had time to stop and pick it up.I was chewing on the side of it and I made a move, and I dropped it, said Hill, who at least made an attempt to grab it out of midair before it hit the turf. That would have been epic.Epic is a good word for Hills scintillating performances.His return TD in a crucial 21-13 win over the Raiders made him the first rookie since Gale Sayers in 1965 to score on a punt return, kick return, on the ground and through the air. Hill also hauled in his sixth touchdown reception earlier in the game, giving him nine touchdowns total this season -- third-most by a rookie in franchise history behind only Abner Haynes and Billy Jackson.Most of these names mean very little to Hill; Haynes played in the 1960s, Jackson in the `80s. But he does know of Sayers, the Kansas Comet who starred for the Jayhawks before joining the Chicago Bears.I mean, I didnt know, Hill said. Thats great. But Im not the only one on that field doing it. Without those guys blocking for me and Alex throwing me the rock, none of that stuff would happen.Hills record-breaking season has caused some internal conflict for fans that cannot forgive his off-the-field issues. Domestic abuse is a serious crime, and the case that got him kicked out of Oklahoma State and sent him sliding to the fifth round of the draft was particularly egregious.But many have decided to give Hill a second chance, pointing out the counseling sessions that he has been diligently attending, and the community service work that has been part of the fallout.Those were the fans who were chanting his name before his punt return touchdown against Oakland.Ive never seen a stadium chanting a name liike that, Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said, and then he houses it.dddddddddddd It gave me chills on the sideline. I mean, the whole stadium was chanting his name and he answers. I thought it was one of the coolest things I have seen.Its not just that Hill has been scoring touchdowns, either.Theyve been crucial touchdowns.His first touchdown reception came in the season opener against San Diego, the momentum-turning blow in what became the biggest comeback in franchise history. His first touchdown at Arrowhead Stadium came in a 27-21 win over New Orleans. And he scored on the ground, through the air and on that kick return in Denver -- the Chiefs only three touchdowns in a 30-27 victory.Am I surprised? No, not at all, Smith said. Two things: I think he obviously has that kind of ability and those tools, but I think mentally he is really smart and really works hard.For a young kid, the stage is not too big. He doesnt blink out there, Smith continued. We can do a lot with him and move him around and he can play in a lot of different positions. He is on it. He prepares every week. There was a process, but it was very clear early in OTAs that he had a lot of ability and they have put more and more on his plate, and I think hes responded really well.Andy Reid was asked this week where the Chiefs would be this season without Hill, and the veteran coach predictably punted. He doesnt often bite on hypotheticals. But its an intriguing question, and one to which the Chiefs are glad they dont have to know the answer as they prepare to host Tennessee on Sunday.Yeah, Im proud of the kid, Reid said. Ive mentioned that in the past here that Im proud of him more for what hes done off the field than on the field. Hes trying to right a wrong. Its hard because its something that hes not real proud of. So, listen, hes doing the right things and trying to do the right things here now. My hat goes off to him there.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz