Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

03.09.2019 08:54
, scoring four goals in h Antworten

Kevin Van Valkenburgs profile of new Redskins cornerback Josh Norman is a look at a man on top of the football world -- who, in fact, calls himself the best cornerback on earth -- but who might somehow still see himself as lacking in proper respect. The 28-year-old was a first-team All-Pro and held opposing quarterbacks to the lowest ratings of any corner last year. Then the Carolina Panthers, inexplicably to some, dumped him in the offseason, saying the two sides couldnt work out a long-term deal. The Redskins promptly scooped him up with a five-year, $75 million deal. During two days in Paris, Norman had plenty to say, about the Panthers, Odell Beckham Jr., Roger Goodell and others. Here are five things to know about Norman:1. Norman has no regrets for his actions in a near brawl with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. in December. The two players combined for five personal fouls, and Beckham was suspended for his actions. The two head-butted, slapped and body-slammed through much of the game. In the third quarter, Beckham sprinted downfield, ran at Normans back and put his helmet in Normans ear. Norman says Beckham will be wearing a target this year: Ive already got a couple people telling me, OK, Ive got a hit out on him. Its going to be rough for him this year. And he brought it on himself.2. He says that before he was drafted, the Giants front office angered him with probing interview questions about his character.?They were trying to get me to admit that I wouldnt listen to coaching, Norman says. That I was a dirtbag. They kept asking me the same question, wanting me to admit to something I didnt do. I ended up breaking down in the room. He stormed out and called his agent in tears, he says. I dont ever want to go there, Norman told him. Ever. Id rather play against them. Now, hell face them twice a year.3. He has no respect for Eagles QB Sam Bradford, whom hell also see twice a year in the NFC East. Have you ever once been one of the top 20 quarterbacks in the league? he says of Bradford. Not that I remember -- and you want more money? I cant wait to play him twice a year.4. He felt stifled in Carolina, where buttoned-up team management wanted him to tone down his trash-talk, and he reluctantly complied. He wonders if his brashness played into the Panthers eventual decision to part ways. They kind of shunned me, he says. They turned down a lot of stuff for me, interviews, sponsorship deals, stuff I didnt even know about. They wanted it to be about the two main guys, Cam [Newton] and Luke [Kuechly].5. He has little good to say about NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, whom he calls straight horrible. I get that he makes the owners money, but literally anyone could do that, Norman says. A dog could. Hes a dog in a suit. He has similar low regard for players union rep DeMaurice Smith. He calls the league a dictatorship, and DeMaurice is in cahoots with those guys. Ondrej Palat Lightning Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Victor Hedman Lightning Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Cedric-Paquette-Jersey/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Steven Stamkos Lightning Jersey . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Custom Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Raiders tight end Colton Underwood said he never expected the kind of attention he would get when he sent gymnast Aly Raisman a video asking the Olympic gold medalist out on a date.I was just asking a girl on a date and it sort of turned into something much bigger, Underwood said Tuesday. She did a great job and her whole team did of representing the USA. So I felt like it was only right for me to send a congratulations and extend an offer when she got back and had some down time.Underwood, 24, is a second-year tight end trying to land a spot on the Raiders 53-man roster. That will be a tougher challenge than getting Raisman to agree to go out on a double date with Underwood and teammate Andrew East and Easts wife, former Olympian Shawn Johnson.Raisman won a gold medal and two silvers at the Rio de Janeiro Games. After receiving the video from Underwoood, the 22-year-old tweeted out her acceptance.ddddddddddddThe story, along with the video, quickly made the rounds throughout Raiders headquarters.I was like, `Hey man, you put yourself out on a limb there, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr said. Im just happy for him that she said yes. Thats a lonely feeling being out there on a limb. Hes really a good guy. I hope it works out for him.Underwood and Raisman have spoken since the video and Raisman, along with some of her teammates, will be in nearby San Jose next month as part of a champions tour.Shes actually scheduled to be out here in September so Im looking forward to attending that show and catching up with her, Underwood said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz