Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

03.09.2019 08:54
and he returned to the game after mi Antworten

OXFORD, Miss. -- Despite scoring 19 points with six assists in Mississippis 66-49 win over Bradley on Monday night, Terence Davis figures he still has room for improvement.Im not sure how much, but I think there is more to come. More important, I know AK (head coach Andy Kennedy) thinks that, too, Davis said. My role has changed this year. I want to help this team win as much as I can.Cullen Neal added 12 points while Sebastian Saiz recorded his sixth double-double, scoring 10 points and grabbing 13 rebounds, for the Rebels (8-3), who were never seriously threatened.Bradley (5-7) was led by Darrell Brown with 14 points. The Braves shot 18 of 58 (31 percent) from the field.Bradley trailed 38-19 at halftime and never got closer than 17 points again.Sebes (Saiz) had six blocks and really defended the rim, Kennedy said. What we want with Terence is to keep him playing downhill. He can make the hard plays and he knows we need him to do those things for us to keep improving.Ole Miss went on an 11-0 run during a two-minute frame late in the first half to build a 38-19 halftime cushion. Neal and DeAndre Burnett combined for three 3-point shots before Davis capped the decisive surge with a twisting layup.Our turnovers and bad shot selection on a couple of possessions put us in that spot, Bradley coach Brian Wardle said. We kept battling to get back but give Mississippi credit. Their physicality bothered us as the game wore on.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTConfidence is like cash. Youve got to have some before you can make some, said Kennedy, describing guard Burnetts recent shooting slump. All he can do is keep playing, taking a good shot and his confidence will come back up.BIG PICTUREBradley: The Braves feature the third-youngest roster in the country and it has showed in December, losing four of five games. JoJo McGlaston, 0 for 10 from 3-point range over the past six games, broke the streak by hitting 3 of 4.Ole Miss: The Rebels are 3-1 in December, as the athletic Davis has emerged as a third offensive option to go with Burnett and Saiz. Coming off consecutive double-double performances, Davis had 14 first-half points as the Rebels raced to an insurmountable 38-19 halftime cushion.UP NEXTBradley visits TCU on Wednesday before opening Missouri Valley Conference play the following Thursday by hosting Southern Illinois.Ole Miss hosts South Alabama Thursday. The Rebels complete a four-game home stand the following Thursday with the SEC opener against Kentucky. China Shoes Free Shipping . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. China Shoes Jordans . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. https://www.chinashoesshop.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Shoes From China .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Fake China Shoes . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Austin Allen insists hes fine physically. Arkansas coach Bret Bielema says the same about his quarterback.What hasnt been fine lately for the Razorbacks (6-4, 2-4 Southeastern Conference) has been Allens play since he injured his right knee in a 56-3 loss to Auburn on Oct. 22.The junior, who led the SEC in passing efficiency through the first half of his first season as a starter, has struggled mightily over his last 2 + games -- including in a 38-10 loss to No. 16 LSU on Saturday . Allen was 15-of-31 passing for 210 yards and two interceptions in the defeat, leading to questions about the health of his right knee and what Arkansas can do to get him back to his first-half level of success.You never want to go out on a Saturday and play like that, Allen said. You get 12 opportunities and you kind of waste one. Im kind of sick to my stomach at the way I played. I feel like I let the seniors down, let everyone down.While Allen and his coaches say health isnt an issue, its difficult to ignore the fact Allens struggles have come after his right knee was rolled on by Auburn defensive end Carl Lawson in the second quarter of the Tigers win.Allen was helped off the field following the hit, and he returned to the game after missing one series -- completing his final four passes of the half. However, since then, the junior has completed only 35 of 71 passes (49.3 percent) and appeared less than willing to push off his back leg on several throws.Arkansas offensive coordinator Dan Enos said footwork has been a problem the last few games for Allen, but he said the quarterbacks tthrowing mechanics are fine.dddddddddddd Enos also said Allen might be rushing some of his decisions as a result of the 25 sacks the Razorbacks have allowed this year -- nine more than they allowed in each of the last two full seasons.Hes been a little antsy, and when youre antsy sometimes youll make decisions too quickly or youll get off receivers too quickly, Enos said.Bielema said after the Auburn loss that Allen would not have been able to play the week following if Arkansas hadnt had a bye. After missing practice that week, Allen returned last week against Florida and overcame a shaky start -- completing three of his first nine passes -- to help the Razorbacks to a 31-10 win. Allen finished 15-of-26 passing for 243 yards in that win, but he did throw an interception that was returned for a touchdown and hes now thrown four interceptions since injuring his knee -- 10 for the season.The Razorbacks have already clinched their third straight bowl appearance, but they must now win out -- including a bowl game -- to increase their win total for a third straight season under Bielema.That would have to begin this week when Arkansas travels to Mississippi State (4-6, 2-4), where it will undoubtedly need Allen to return to his early season form to have a chance on the road.I think the same reason that we put (Allen) in the position is the same reason were believing hes going to come out of it, Bielema said.---More AP college football at http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz