Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

03.09.2019 08:55
Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, Antworten

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the NBA Finals, the Rockets big name free agent pursuit, the next step for Jason Kidd, officiating and coaching vacancies. 1. The NBA Finals: I picked the Heat in seven and after watching two games of this series so far, Im even more convinced that its going to go seven games. I still like the Heat but the margin of error between the two teams is quite small. Both teams make good adjustments and both have excellent coaching and smart veteran players who can adapt on the fly which is so critical this time of year. Its so important to keep an eye on two areas that are developing as major points of emphasis for both teams: the usage of the three-point shot and the turnover margin battle. The team that wins these categories is going to have a terrific chance to win that nights game due to the style of play that both employ. There will be less prep time between Game 2 & Game 3 and between Games 3 & 4 so these upcoming games in San Antonio are more about what your seasonal habits (both good and bad) have been and less about the extensive attention to detail that both teams thrive on. 2. The Houston Rockets: They are being mentioned in the free-agent pursuit of both Dwight Howard and Chris Paul. Whether the chatter is legit or not its the right approach for the Rockets. Its very important for them to get it into the minds of agents, media, opposing teams and - most importantly - those two players. They must show others that they mean business in this thing and to swing for the fences. That always helps with selling your message and creating a perception that the Rockets are going places. Will they land one or both? Its too early to tell. But theyll surely get their attention and an audience. You gotta be in it to win it. 3. Jason Kidd: I respect the wonderful career that he had as a Player. Reports are now swirling that hes going to sit down with the Nets to address his interest in being their head coach. With Mark Jackson having an excellent second year after a rough first one in Golden State as well as ex-players like Doc Rivers and Larry Bird having early success as head coaches after retiring it helps his argument if he surrounds himself with qualified assistant coaches rather than some buddies. Ill say this though, if youre an owner, president and/or general manager of a team, youve got tons of cash invested in your business. Are you willing to take the risk to see if it might work with a novice coach? Im not saying it wont work. You just dont see this approach too often in the NFL, NHL and MLB. Must make sure hes the right guy for your particular challenge and he must have an excellent staff not a bunch of guys on lifetime scholarship. 4. Joey Crawford: He officiated Game 2 last night and on the whole there were no real issues. Yes, we all remember his showdown with Tim Duncan and that he has a penchant for being strong minded but to be perfectly honest with you, Ive watched this guy officiate for 15 years in my time as a broadcaster and if I were coaching again, Id have no reservations whatsoever with him calling my games. He loves the game, works hard at it, knows what hes doing and isnt afraid to make the big call. Particularly if Im the road team, I have complete faith that he wont allow the home crowd and/or the home coach to sway him into making a call. I want a guy like that on a big game. 5. Coaching Vacancies: Its been open game on NBA head coaches this season. To whom much money is given, much is expected. I get all that. Ill say this, though, some folks in many NBA markets need to come to grips and be more realistic. Only one team wins it all. Were all obsessed reaching the Holy Grail of winning an NBA Title, yet its important to remember that there are so many factors that go into that special/unique season and few ever experience it. Simply put, the fact that you win a bunch of games and then dont win it all doesnt make you a failure. You came up short. Not every team is blessed with great talent and the proper ingredients. Im not saying that Coaching changes arent necessary at times but I do think that more often than not its a matter of a lack of realism about what a Team truly has at its disposal and what they can/cant accomplish. Crazy Business. Marshall Faulk Youth Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Joe Namath Youth Jersey .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Bobby-Evans-Jersey/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Orlando Pace Womens Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Deacon Jones Womens Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. RIO DE JANEIRO -- American Brianna Rollins started out fast and never looked back.?Rollins led the U.S. sweep of the 100-meter hurdles on Wednesday at the Rio Games. She won in 12.48 seconds and, with her teammates, became the first trio from one country to sweep the 100-meter hurdles at the Olympics since the event started in 1972.Although Rollins was unreachable, it came down to hundredths of seconds for the other two medals. Nia Ali won silver with 12.59, and Kristi Castlin finished in 12.61 for bronze.I tried to feed off all the positive energy from Team USA, Rollins saidd of the countrys whirlwind run of medals on the night.ddddddddddddWe were able to come out here and fulfill our dreams. It was an amazing opportunity. I was trying to enjoy each and every moment. Im just happy to share the moment with Kristi and Nia.The United States had such depth this year that the team could leave world record-holder Kendra Harrison at home and still sweep the race.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz