Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

05.09.2019 09:04
successfully defend since Russias Evge Antworten

Olympic hopeful Dina Asher-Smith has played down the hype surrounding her bid for Rio glory.The European 200m champion is being tipped for a medal at next months Olympics after a meteoric four-year rise.The 20-year-old will compete at the Anniversary Games in London at the weekend ahead of travelling to Brazil for her Olympic debut. Earlier this month she became the first British woman to win the 200m at the European Championships and just two years ago she became world junior champion.She is now the fastest British woman in history over 100m and 200m but Asher-Smith, who is studying history at Kings College, is keeping cool at the prospect of a medal for Team GB in Rio.She said: I very much take things step by step. I have got to get on the plane safely, I still have a race to do in London, then I have to do the heats, get to the semis and then make the final.Getting to an Olympic final is such a big feat in itself, I have so many more things to think about than the prospect of getting a medal.There are so many ladies running quickly right now and all I have to do is focus on my performance.Asher-Smith is a bright spot during a dark time for athletics after an investigation commissioned by the World Anti-Doping Agency found evidence of state-directed, fail-safe doping throughout Russian Olympic sport on Monday.It is likely to lead for greater calls for Russia to be banned from Rio and, while Asher-Smith could not comment on the report, she admitted everything, however big or small, must be blocked out if Team GBs athletes are to succeed.She said: It goes for the things in broader context, whether youre having trouble with your friends, boyfriend or didnt sleep well last night.When you stand on the line everything that could put you off has to be pushed aside because when you cross the line and people are watching, they dont know youve just broken up with your boyfriend or didnt sleep last night.All they see is the time and make their judgement.At the London 2012 Olympics she carried kit for athletes and at last years Anniversary Games she became the first British female to dip under 11 seconds in the 100m heats.The Londoner booked her place for Rio at the British Championships last month, allowing herself to get emotional after winning the 200m, but insisted she can keep herself calm when the big day in Brazil arrives.I didnt think I would be competing at the next Olympics, she added.I havent done anything out of the ordinary because it is another race and as soon as you start to blow it up and give it extra care and attention then the pressure starts to mount.I can keep my emotions in check when I get to Rio. Devin Singletary Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Ed Oliver Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Andre-Reed-Bills-Jersey/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Ed Oliver Youth Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Zay Jones Bills Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Milton Doyle scored 14 points, and Loyola-Chicago pulled away early en route to a 78-53 victory over Oral Roberts on Saturday in a consolation game at the Paradise Jam Tournament.Aundre Jackson added 13 points, and Clayton Custer and Ben Richardson had 12 each for the Ramblers (4-1), who led 40-28 at the half and were up by as many as 32 points in the second half.Kris Martin scored 12 points for the Golden Eagles (1-3), who shot just 35.7 percent from the field (20 of 56) and made only 6 of 20 3-pointers in suffering their second straight loss.ddddddddddddoyola-Chicago, coming off a 71-57 loss to Saint Josephs on Friday, opened with a 17-5 run over the first 5 1/2 minutes to take command, and led by as many as 16 points in the half before Oral Roberts made a late run.The Ramblers took their biggest lead, 32 points, late in the second half when Camero Satterwhites 3-pointer put them up 71-39 with 7:42 remaining. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz