Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.09.2019 10:03
section of social media to defend himself in Antworten

NEW YORK -- Chicago Cubs slugger Kris Bryant wins NL MVP award. Maury Wills Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Kenta Maeda Womens Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Sandy-Koufax-dodgers-jersey/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Corey Seager Dodgers Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Joe Kelly Youth Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell took to the comments section of social media to defend himself in light of looming punishment for violation of the NFLs drug policy.In response to a fan posting a picture on Instagram with a gas mask bong superimposed on Bells head, Bell responded from his verified account: Im not going to miss games, trust me. This was not an official statement issued by Bell, whose agent, Adisa Bakari, has not responded to messages for comment.Laremy Tunsil, a former Ole Miss left tackle, slipped to No. 13 overall in the 2016 NFL draft after an old video of him smoking marijuana from a gas mask surfaced online the night of the draft.Bell, 24, faces a four-game suspension for missed drug tests, ESPNs Dan Graziano reported Friday. According to the NFLs collective bargaining agreement, a player can miss up to two drug tests without forfeiting games, but a third missed test triggers a four-game ban. The second missed test results in a fine of two game checks, but not the ability to play in those games.Im gonna win the appeal.dddddddddddd..ppl have no idea what happened, but dont worry...let em hate, Bell wrote directly to a fan. When I end up missin no games at all, ppl for sure gonna try to love me again and Im only ridin with my LOYAL fans!!Last season, Bell served a two-game suspension for violation of the leagues drug policy for possession and DUI in the Pittsburgh area in August 2014. Bell and former teammate LeGarrette Blount admitted to smoking marijuana after being pulled over on their way to the airport for a preseason road game. The NFL reduced Bells original three-game ban on appeal.Attempts to reach Bell have been unsuccessful. The Steelers and the NFL have declined comment.Bell told reporters in June that he hadnt missed or failed any drug tests despite online rumors. Bell has been recovering from a knee injury that limited him in offseason. Bell said he plans to be healthy and ready for Week 1, if he gets the chance to show it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz