Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.09.2019 10:03
but concedes that it may be mission impo Antworten

Gold Coast are sweating on the fitness of superstar Jarryd Hayne ahead of their crucial NRL clash with Penrith on Saturday.Named to play in his preferred fullback position for the first time since joining the Titans, Hayne is in doubt due to a corked calf suffered in last weekends win over Newcastle.A win over the seventh-placed Panthers would be enough for the eighth-placed Titans to secure finals football for the first time since 2010, so coach Neil Henry will be understandably keen for the two-time Dally M medallist to play.If Hayne cant prove his fitness the Titans will bring David Mead back into the lineup after he was dropped to make way for Haynes switch from the halves to fullback.Penrith coach Anthony Griffin is wary of the Hayne factor, admitting his form in his three matches since returning to the game following stints in American football and sevens rugby had been beyond expectation.To be able to jump straight back in and have the impact that hes had, I think hes better than what he was before he left, Griffin said.Hes probably got a lot of confidence out of what hes done with his life in general.Id say hes much better.Haynes move to fullback means the Titans can pair halves Tyrone Roberts and Ash Taylor together for the first time in a month, although Roberts (flu) is another who is under a cloud heading into the match.Rested against the Knights, Taylor returns in time to face off with Panthers rookie Nathan Cleary in a battle between the competitions two boom halves.Griffin knows Taylor well from his time at Brisbane and says the Titans youngster had done exceptionally well in 2016.Hes a really good boy Ash, hes a tough competitor, Griffin said.A little bit like Cleary, hes jumped in this year, his first year in the NRL, and has really directed his team around well.Its great for both clubs. Its exciting when your young players are doing a job.TITANS v PANTHERS - Key match stats* A win for either team will ensure theyre playing finals this year.* Penrith have won their past three matches by 20 points or more, the first time theyve won three straight since 2014.* No Gold Coast team has ever won two matches in a season against Penrith. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Outlet . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Air Force 1 Damen Schweiz .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.airforce1justdoitschweiz.ch/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Air Force 1 Outlet . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Nike Air Force 1 Bestellen Schweiz . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.Aston Villa manager Remi Garde insists he has not given up on Premier League survival - but concedes that it may be mission impossible to avoid relegation. Villa are rooted to the foot of the table, having lost five games in a row. They are nine points from safety with eight matches remaining ahead of this weekends trip to Swansea City on Saturday Night Football.Garde told The Birmingham Mail: I am not stupid. Its an impossible mission that we have to make possible. You never know in football. Garde says the Villa fans need to get behind the team as they battle for survival We need to win games - at hoome or away, it doesnt matter.dddddddddddd We are in an urgent situation. Its always difficult to know what will happen in the game. It will be very tight, probably with a lot of tension. They [Swansea] also need points.I still believe. I have said that since the first day. I am focused on saving the club from relegation. From the time when things are certain, you can say we are in that league or this league. I am focused on the next game. I am not speculating. Villa have lost their last five games as fan discontent has grown Villa were last relegated from the top flight in 1987 and Garde insists the whole squad must continue to believe they can avoid demotion. He added on Sky Sports News HQ: Of course we do have the obligation to believe but its not just an obligation it is something that should be inside every player, inside myself too. Of course we are in a very bad period with five defeats but we have a very important game which is always difficult because even if Swansea are not in the best position they are in a far better position than us. It will be a very tough game. Also See: Garde: Villa will fight on Sporting director leaves Villa Villa video Villa fixtures Villa stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz