Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

09.09.2019 09:37
, it will become a "white-haired wit Antworten

All successes and failures Marlboro Red, joys and sorrows are written on yesterday's calendar and become history. I can't help but sigh: The deceased is like a husband! Yesterday I was somewhat greedy. I always think that eating is the greatest enjoyment. If you see good things, you can't help but drool. I want to find a chance to eat. I remember once, I came to Yichang and thought that Yichang specialty oranges were delicious. After eating a meal in the orange garden during the day, I picked up a small basket and put it in front of the bed. I went to eat at night and woke up in the middle of the night. It was not until the next day that I was full of sores and let go mokingusacigarettes.com. Another time, because I felt that the cake was too delicious, I bought six round cakes at a cake shop in Erma Road, and I ate it once... There are still many things like this. The result of greed is that I always have a fat body. I was a little lazy yesterday. I don't like to do housework, so I find all kinds of excuses when I encounter something, and at the same time I play the advantage of the mouth, and it doesn't rain. I saw that the house is dirty and needs to be cleaned. I will say: "The house is a lot of gray, the environment is not good. If it is clean, it will be fine. I will clean it. I will wipe the window and drag it. But my hand is right. Detergent allergies, after the drag on the ground will be backache." Mom heard it, then said: "Oh, Wei teacher, you will not get it, while playing!" After each meal, I pretended to be busy Dinner plates, bowls, and bowls of chopsticks stacked on the side of the pool, I will say: "Dishwashing is a waste of time. It takes a long time to wash it. If I use this time to write a text, it would be good. "My mother heard it and said, "Okay, okay, Teacher Wei, you can learn to go!" Haha, just like this, the soldiers will stop, the water will flood, and I will find different excuses to avoid chores on different occasions. . Now think about it, it��s a bit cumbersome. I was a little inferior yesterday. All along, I looked at my fat body, rough skin, always complaining that I am not beautiful, not willing to go shopping, not to dress. Unless it is really bad clothes to wear, I will go shopping specifically to buy, but only if it is appropriate, rarely consider whether it is good-looking and fashion. Once I took the child to the park to play, the staff said: "This grandmother, please take care of the child." I am ashamed, I have not returned to God for a long time. Another time, I went shopping with a colleague, and we tried to ask while sitting in a shirt shop. The saleswoman said, "Is this your mother?" Made us very embarrassed. It seems that I really have to change the image. Otherwise, it will become a "white-haired witch". I have a lot of shortcomings yesterday. Now I have to look back and I should change it. It seems that I have to eat less in the future to keep the flesh that is hard to reduce. When I do more things, I should do physical exercise Cigarettes Online. Believe in myself, change the image appropriately, say goodbye to yesterday, and say goodbye to yesterday��s shortcomings. Today, I am confident and ready to go, I will work hard for my ideals and for a better tomorrow!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz