Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

09.09.2019 10:50
and defender Ben Stratton look certain to b Antworten

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Former Tennessee running back Jalen Hurd says he had multiple injuries this year, including a concussion, and that he left the Volunteers in part to play for an offense that better suits his talents.Hurd tweeted Sunday night to explain his decision to leave Tennessee. Vols coach Butch Jones announced last Monday that Hurd intends to transfer .The junior from Hendersonville said it was not a decision made rashly but one I have been thinking about for quite some time.Coming to Tennessee, I understood the read option offense may not be the best fit for me, but I put that aside for my love for Tennessee and wanting to be part of a beloved program, Hurd said. While I had hoped for scheme adjustments to suit my strengths, this did not happen on a consistent enough basis. This did have a factor in my decision, as I want to play in an offensive scheme that highlights my abilities to run but also expands to allow me to show my abilities to catch the ball and be a mismatch for defenses.Hurd also said he had multiple injuries that were not and should not have been disclosed, including a concussion that prevented him from playing in a 45-38 double-overtime loss at Texas A&M last month. Tennessee officials didnt specify the nature of Hurds injury when they announced that Hurd wouldnt play against the Aggies.Tennessee officials didnt immediately respond to a message seeking comment.Hurd added that I want to say thank you to the University of Tennessee for everything it did for me. Tennessee has and always will be my home.Hurd had rushed for 2,638 yards in his three-year Tennessee career, putting him 440 yards shy of Travis Henrys 16-year-old school record. Hurd ran for a team-high 451 yards while averaging 3.7 yards per carry this season.He finished his Tennessee career with 26 total touchdowns (20 rushing, six receiving). Hurd had 67 career catches for 492 yards, including 10 receptions for 81 yards this season.Tennessee (6-3, 2/3 SEC) hosts Kentucky (5-4, 4-3) on Saturday.---More AP college football at www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---This story has been corrected in the final paragraph to show Tennessee is 6-3 overall and 2/3 in the Southeastern Conference. Dan Hampton Youth Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Anthony Miller Womens Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_David_Montgomery_Bears_Jersey/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Dan Hampton Womens Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Tom Waddle Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Ruckman Ben McEvoy and defender Ben Stratton look certain to bolster Hawthorn for the AFL qualifying final against Geelong at the MCG on Friday night.McEvoy, sidelined with back soreness, and Stratton, out with a chest muscle injury, joined the Hawks main training session at Waverley Park on Tuesday.They should be fine. Theyre out here today and Im sure theyll get through OK, backman Josh Gibson said before the start of the weeks most important workout.Theyre both really important pieces in the cog.Weve still managed to play good footy without them, but getting them back will definitely help.Weve missed Strats experience. He has played a lot of footy and when youre a back six, continuity is important.A key aspect of Hawthorns pre-match planning will be finding a way to combat Geelongs dynamic midfield duo of Joel Selwood and Patrick Dangerfield.We back our system and dont tag a lot. If were playing to our system and doing the Hawks things well, those type of issues lookk after themselves, said Gibson.ddddddddddddThe three-times premiership defender threw out a subtle psychological message to the Cats that the AFL benchmarks were coming to get them with their vast September experience.People talk about our form, but thats irrelevant, Gibson said.We finished top four and we play Geelong and were going out to hunt them this week.Thats what were here for, finals football, so its a new season.Weve got some different personnel this year, but it doesnt change the way Hawthorn plays.Its just a different face in the jumper and we always say, we play to a structure and thats what well do this week.Were played a lot of finals footy, we know what to expect on Friday night.Being in that position before helps, but it doesnt count for everything.They will be coming at us pretty hard and well be going just as hard at them. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz