Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.09.2019 09:23
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.kingsauthentic.com/authentic-marcel-dionne-kings-jersey/ ]Marcel Dionne Kings Jersey[/url] . - P Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Marcel Dionne Kings Jersey . - Peyton Manning was disgusted with the Denver Broncos offence after the first of three practices with the Houston Texans. "I thought our offence stunk today," Manning said after Tuesdays two-hour practice in shells and shorts. "I thought their defence totally kicked our butt." And when the five-time MVP isnt happy, nobodys happy. "I dont feel like we had our best day as a group, especially on the offensive side of the ball," Demaryius Thomas said. "There were a lot of penalties, not converting well, I dont think I had one of my best days." Asked specifically what had set him off, Manning stared at a reporter like he had stared down receiver Bubba Caldwell after a poorly run route or two an hour earlier. "Were you watching?" Manning retorted. What observers saw, actually, was a Broncos offence that produced its share of big plays in both 7-on-7 and team drills against a Romeo Crennel-designed 3-4 defence led by J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney but also some sloppy moments less than 48 hours after a chest-thumping 34-0 shutout of the San Francisco 49ers. The Texans had an extra days rest, having played Atlanta on Saturday night. "They executed better than we did," Manning said. "They just did their jobs a lot better." Denvers starters have looked solid in preseason wins over Seattle and San Francisco, games in which Manning has completed 22 of 27 passes for 182 yards and a TD, leading some to suggest the Broncos are ready for the regular season right now. "I think that story ought to die pretty quickly after todays performance out there," Manning said. He said there was no ulterior motive to his harsh assessment, denying that he was just trying to light a fire under his team so it didnt start to feel like the next two weeks didnt matter. "I kind of call it like I see it. When you have a pretty below-average practice, youve got to call it a below-average practice," Manning said. "So, I think this team does a pretty good job staying pretty even-keeled. I dont think anybody is overly excited about beating a San Francisco team that didnt have Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, that didnt blitz us one time, playing kind of a pretty vanilla scheme. They will be a different animal when we play those guys in the regular season, trust me." The Broncos will also see the Seahawks again in September, but after Saturday nights game against Houston, they wont see the Texans again this season unless they meet up in the playoffs. Manning said hes thrilled to get three workouts in against the Texans and Crennel, who is in his first season as Texans defensive co-ordinator, having joined the staff after another former Bill Belichick disciple, Bill OBrien, was named head coach. "Romeo Crennel is one of the best coaches out there," Manning said. "Overall, it will be a good week for us. But weve got to do better than we did today on offence." While the Texans, who went 2-14 last year, talked all about how beneficial it was facing the defending AFC champs, it was the Broncos who were talking up the Texans. Thomas said the Texans had plenty to do with Denvers discombobulated performance that so upset Manning. "They came in and did what they were supposed to do. They put pressure on us. They stopped us on a couple of third downs, fourth downs and two-minutes," Thomas said. "They get a lot of credit." To be sure, Denvers defence also got the best of Houstons offence. "I feel like we had a pretty good practice," Von Miller said. "Today had a game-type atmosphere. We still made some errors. Thats what practice is for, you just go out there and try to smooth everything out." The teams will suit up in full pads Wednesday. That, combined with Manning calling out his teammates, promises to ratchet up the intensity. Notes: Watt said hed like a new contract soon, but hes not stressing over it: "I get paid to go after quarterbacks. There are people who get paid to decide how much I get paid to go after quarterbacks," he said. ... Texans RG Brandon Brooks participated in his first practice after missing camp with an undisclosed injury and CB Johnathan Joseph is back after missing all of camp following off-season toe surgery. ... WR Andre Johnson, RB Arian Foster and LB Brian Cushing, who didnt play against the Falcons, ramped up their workload Tuesday. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Rogie Vachon Kings Jersey . But sometimes the way you lose takes precedence over the final score. And how the Jets lost the 5-4 game to the New York Islanders on Thursday is what had Coach Claude Noel hot after the game. Marcel Dionne Jersey . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. http://www.kingsauthentic.com/authentic-marty-mcsorley-kings-jersey/ . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action. Fournier was the eighth Griffins shooter and had a chance to win the game after Petr Mrazek came out to stop Abbotsfords Chad Billins. Fournier beat Olivier Roy stick side to clinch the win for the visitors. Teeumu Pulkkinen scored twice, giving him a team-leading 23 goals and four in two games. Calle Jarnkrok had a goal and two assists. Andrej Nestrasil had two assists. Mrazek stopped 31 shots in the win. Max Reinhart had two goals for Abbotsford (33-17-6), who have now lost three straight. Sven Baertschi had a goal and an assist, while Roy made 34 saves in the losing effort. Baertschi opened the scoring on the power play when Ben Streets wrist shot from the point was redirected between Mrazeks legs at 6:11. Pulkkinen tied the game at 16:44. After taking a pass at the blue-line, he stepped into a slap shot from the top of the face-off circle to beat Roy far side for his team-leadiing 22nd of the year. Derek Forbort Kings Jersey. The 22-year-old Finn gave the Griffins the lead at 3:49. Nick Jensens shot from the top of the circle was deflected by Pulkkinen, cruising through the slot. That was Jensens first professional point. Reinhart tied the game at 16:09, taking a pass from Brett Olson and wiring a wrist shot far side on Mrazek. Jarnkroks power-play goal gave the Griffins the lead heading into the second intermission. Nestrasil found Jarnkrok in the low slot and he beat Roy bar down with just 20 seconds to play. Grand Rapids thought they had doubled the lead eight minutes into the third, but the deflection in front was a high stick and was immediately waved off by referee Trevor Hanson. Reinhart tied the game with just under four minutes to go, redirecting a pass from Baertschi around Mrazeks left pad. Grand Rapids had the best scoring chance in overtime, but Ryan Sproul fired it off the crossbar midway through the extra frame and with 35 seconds to go, Cory Emmerton shot a one-timer from the slot right into Roys crest. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz