Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 09:31
Geelong and second-placed Adelaide on t Antworten

On Tuesday, the NFL released this seasons Color Rush uniforms. This year, all 32 teams get the colorful uniforms, although not all of them will be wearing them in a game this season.For 2016, the Washington?Redskins went all-in on mustard yellow and added red block numbers. See Trent Williams?show off the new uniform here:The all-yellows wont be seen on the field this season, but they will be on sale to fans, with all of the proceeds going to the NFL Foundation, which funds youth health, safety and wellness programs. The first $500,000 will go toward replacing football equipment that youth and high school programs lost in the recent Louisiana flooding.Washingtons only Thursday night game is on Thanksgiving, when teams will not be wearing the new uniforms. Cheap Vapormax Mens . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Vapormax Wholesale . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheapvapormaxtrainers.com/cheap-vapormax-plus.html . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Cheap Vapormax . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. White Vapormax Cheap . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Geelongs defence will be tasked with an onerous job on Saturday, shutting down the AFLs most productive forward line.But the challenge of facing in-form Adelaide in a crunch clash at home is being savoured by Tom Ruggles.Ruggles is set to play his 13th game, having been upgraded off the rookie list earlier this year.Few of those starts have been as important as the upcoming round-17 match.Four premiership points and half a percentage point is all that separates seventh-placed Geelong and second-placed Adelaide on the ladder.Their forward line is probably the best forward line in the competition. We know weve got a big challenge, Ruggles told AAP.But in saying that, I feel weve probably got the best defensive group in the comp. Harry Taylor, Tom Lonergan, Corey Enright and Andrew Mackie have all played a lot of games and won some flags.Its going to be a great battle and one were definitely looking forward to.Cats coach Chris Scott has been forced to reshuffle his back line following Lachie Hendersons concussion.Andrew Mackie could find himself matching up on Tom Lynch, while small defender Jed Bews has been recalled in the absence of Henderson.Bews has played only three AFL games this year but did a serviceablle job on Crows livewire Eddie Betts in round eight, when Geelong recorded a 26-point win at Adelaide Oval.ddddddddddddLast time we faced them, Tom Lonergan was knocked out in the first few minutes and we were still able to play how we wanted to play, Ruggles said.Its no different this weekend (having to adapt without Henderson).Obviously our last month has been inconsistent and we havent played that sort of football but were confident we can turn it around pretty quickly.Ruggles, who earned a rookie contract after winning Geelongs VFL best and fairest award in 2015, suggested the calming influence of the clubs defensive generals helped him make the step up to AFL.Its made my life a lot easier, having those guys there with so much experience, the 24-year-old said.Theres been a few times in games when Harry has come up to me and helped me forget about a little mistake, focus on the next contest.Last week I had a good chat with Corey after an intense last quarter.He gave me some great advice about staying composed, not always trying to do the safe thing when the game is on the line. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz