Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 09:31
AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Housto Antworten

SEOUL, South Korea -- Lara Arruabarrena of Spain advanced to the semifinals of the Korea Open by beating second-seeded Johanna Larsson of Sweden 6-4, 6-0 on Friday.Arruabarrena won six of eight break points. She will next face Patricia Maria Tig, who beat Sara Sorribes Tormo 7-6 (2), 2-6, 6-3.Third-seeded Zhang Shuai of China also advanced, defeating Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-2, 6-4. Giorgi had eight double-faults.Zhang, who is bidding for her second WTA singles title, is the highest-seeded player remaining. Top-seeded and defending champion Irina-Camelia Begu was eliminated Thursday. Joe Montana Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Juan Thornhill Womens Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Patrick-Mahomes-II-Chiefs-Jersey/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Anthony Sherman Chiefs Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Christian Okoye Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Lewis Hamilton believes he has had Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg covered so far during the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend, after beating his title rival to pole position.Having only been slower than Rosberg in FP3, Hamilton claimed his 11th pole of 2016 during a tightly contested qualifying session between the pair at Interlagos, coming out on top by just 0.102s. Hamiltons pole -- the 60th of his career -- moves him closer to boyhood idol Ayrton Senna (65) and seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher (68) on the all-time list of Formula One pole positions.Honestly I was quite comfortable in qualifying as I have [felt] throughout the whole weekend to be honest, Hamilton said. Nicos been getting quicker and quicker but Ive generally had it covered this weekend. Its just remarkable when you think what this team has done and what we have done with this team to have that manny pole positions.ddddddddddddIts a true showing of incredible teamwork from everyone. This is the best that I could have hoped for really coming into Brazil, I think this is only my second pole here. Its always a track that Ive struggled at so Im really happy to be up on the front.The Brazilian Grand Prix remains one of just two circuits on the current calendar that Hamilton has not recorded victory at. Sundays grand prix will mark the three-time world champions 10th attempt at breaking his winless duck.When asked if he hopes for a rain-affected race -- similar to the 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix, where Hamilton memorably sealed his first F1 title on the last corner of the last lap -- the Briton replied: I dont really mind. Im ready for whatever. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz