Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.02.2019 07:34
(Getty Images)Daniel Bruno: In 95-96 You played in 75 consecutive games. [url=http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.com/authenti Antworten

(Getty Images)Daniel Bruno: In 95-96 You played in 75 consecutive games. Phillip Gaines Bills Jerseys . Do you think this new theory in the NHL that goalies dont play in back to back games is ridiculous?Grant Fuhr: I wouldnt day ridiculous, but I dont see a reason why they couldnt play back-to-back. I mean, I dont think its hard to play back-to-back, you have to dress anyway.DB: 1984 Edmonton Oilers reunion a couple weeks ago? Were there any old teammates that you didnt recognize?GF: There wasnt anyone that I didnt recognize, but weve all gotten a little older obviously. There were definitely a few less heads of hair there, but the guys are all still the same guys.DB: Which one of those guys from the 84 team can give you the best run on the golf course?GF: Um, Gretzky is a pretty good player, I think Mess still plays pretty well, so there are a few guys that are decent players. Congratulations on the great 30 year reunion ???? they will always have the greatest bond brothers forever A photo posted by @janetgretzky on Oct 10, 2014 at 5:50pm PDT DB: Gretzky has referred to you in interviews as the finest goalie hes ever seen. Is that something he ever told you in person, or did you hear it through the media the first time?GF: Obviously, its a great honour to have him say that. But as teammates you just have fun playing against each other every day. I mean, I feel lucky that I got to play with him for so many years and I got to play against him for a couple years. So, we had a lot of fun that way.DB: So, Im sure youd refer to him as one of the best players you ever played with…GF: Oh, easily by far! Even growing up.DB: If you guys were to reverse roles, back in lets just say 86, you get 10 shots on Gretzky in net, how many times do you score on him?GF: Thats a good question (laughs), Im hoping maybe 6 or 7. (Steve Babineau/Getty Images)DB: Something I always notice when watching old games is the goalie equipment. I mean, it was so small youre almost concerned for the goalies safety…GF: Ya, we werent very big back then!DB: Which goalie today would you say would be the best goalie if they played back in the 80s with those small pads? Because it definitely takes a little bit of a different skill set.GF: Marty Brodeur would probably be the best suited, just because hes worn smaller equipment all through his career and hes more of a stand-up goalie.DB: Who would you say is the best "big game" goaltender in the game today?GF: Hmm, thats another tough one. Probably, (thinking) I like Henrik Lundqvist right now, I think hes probably one of the best in the game, but you gotta look at what Jonathan Quicks done the last couple of years. Each year someone seems to stand out, Carey Price I like a lot, so a lot of guys are stepping up now.DB: I just want to talk to you about this picture here. Were you here? What is going on?GF: (Laughs) Ya, I was around then. Im not sure what Mess is wearing there (laughs). All Im gonna say is, thats old time hockey. We were allowed to have a little fun back then.DB: So, goalie masks these days are a lot more intricate now then they ever were in the past….GF: Ya, the paint jobs are a little more high end now.DB: Im going to ask you to get a little creative here and lets try to build what your mask would look like nowadays. Here are some examples, first up is Rangers goalie Cedrick Desjardins with the Sinatra/Jeter mask. (ingoalmag.com)DB: Ducks goalie Frederik Andersen has a "Reservoir Ducks" mask. Watch out... With this mask on Frederik Andersen will be transformed into a certain Mr Blonde... Just check out his iconic shirt and tie on the chin of the mask... #andersen #anaheim #ducks #nhl #daveart @anaheimducks @freddieandersen @nhl A photo posted by David Gunnarsson (@davidofdaveart) on Oct 10, 2014 at 3:49pm PDT GF: Ouu I like that one.DB: And Oilers goalie Yann Danis had you on his mask. (ingoalmag.com)DB: So, what kind of pop culture reference would be featured on your mask, maybe something from a movie or a band?GF: I dont know if Id put a band on there, but Im a big horror movie fan. So, I think a collection of the different guys from different horror movies would be cool. Ya, Id like that.DB: Would you get an old goalie on there, someone you looked up to growing up?GF: Ya, Id probably have a little Glenn Hall, a little Tony Esposito.DB: Are guys going bardown on you the worst feeling as a goalie? Or is there a worse type of goal?GF: Well, all goals feel crappy. But its not something we worried about much when I played because we didnt go down as much. But now when you watch hockey you see the goalies go down a lot more, so you see a lot more goals going in over top their shoulders. (thebearrocks.com)DB: So, lets talk about this amazing mo-fro you got here.GF: Yes, that was a nice look.DB: Do you feel you had the most underrated mo-fro combo in professional sports at the time?GF: That is actually a short version of it, so around that that time I probably had at least the most hair out of anybody.DB: Can you BarDown?GF: I might be able to?Again, if youre interested in purchasing Fuhrs book, Grant Fuhr: The Story Of A Hockey Legend, you can do so HERE. Chris Ivory Jersey . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids. Josh Allen Jersey . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.com/authentic-star-lotulelei-jersey.html . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Henrik Stenson closed in on the European Tour money title Saturday, birdieing four of his last five holes for a 5-under 67 and one-shot lead after three rounds of the season-ending World Tour Championship. The Swede was at 17-under 199 and is trying to become the first player to win the FedEx Cup and European title in the same year. Victor Dubuisson of France, coming off a victory in Turkey for his first European Tour win, was in second place after a 64. Englands Ian Poulter (66) and Spains Alejandro Canizares (70) shared third place, another three shots back. Stinson came into the tournament leading the Race of Dubai, although Poulter and Justin Rose are among the players who can still overtake him. Rose was six shots back after a 68. "Theres no point in getting ahead of myself as theres still one more day to go and I have to give it my best," Stenson said. "Victor is playing incredible golf at the moment. I heard the expression that I was the hottest golfer in the world, but hes just jumped up and grabbed that title these last two weeks. So Im just going to go out there and try to play another solid round." The points champion will receive $1 million from a $3.75 million bonus pooll that counts on the final money list. Jeremy Kerley Bills Jerseys. In September, Stenson won the PGA Tours season-ending Tour Championship in Atlanta to take the FedEx Cup title and $10 million bonus. After Dubuisson pulled even for the lead, Stenson made three straight birdies starting at the 14th hole and sank a tap-in birdie on the 18th. Dubuisson had waited 72 tournaments for his first tour victory and now is in contention for a second. "I play very well now because Ive been practicing a lot, but my energy levels are down and its been difficult on a few holes today, especially near the end of my round," he said. "But I will do my best tomorrow and tonight I will try to get to sleep early to have a good night and feel good for tomorrow." Rose was in a similar situation last year, trailing by six shots after the third round. He then shot a final-day 62 only to lose to Rory McIlroy, who birdied his closing five holes. Poulter, fourth in the Race to Dubai, needs to win the final event and for Stenson to finish outside the top three. "I think if I shoot 65, its going to be a good score," Poulter said. "I caught Henrik at one stage today and Ill catch him again tomorrow -- dont worry about that." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz