Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 09:32
left in the second quarter. Antworten

HAINAN, China -- Minjee Lee patiently navigated Jian Lakes undulating greens again Friday to stretch her lead to six strokes in the Blue Bay LPGA.Already a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour, the 20-year-old Australian followed her opening 7-under 65 with a bogey-free 67 in windier afternoon conditions off Hainan Clear Water Bay.I had a pretty solid round, Lee said. I had 3 under the first nine, so I was happy with my start. In the middle, I had a couple loose shots here and there, but I could get up-and-down. Then I finished off with two birdies. Overall, pretty solid round.Three days after Typhoon Sarika roared through the South China Sea beach resort, the wind finally kicked up as Lee played the back nine. The wind makes it more difficult to hit targets in valleys and on plateaus on the large, tiered greens.I dont think its easy out there, Lee said. Its still windy and the greens are really undulated, so you have to be in the right places. Its not easy.Germanys Caroline Masson was second at 6 under after her second straight 69. She birdied four of the last five holes -- the lone par coming on a 3-foot birdie miss on the par-4 15th.Youve just got to be smart and youve got to be accepting out there, Masson said. Some holes play very tough with certain wind and certain pin positions. So sometimes you have to hit a perfect shot in the perfect spot and get lucky, as well, to get it on the right side of the green or keep it on the green or get it close.A lot of times, you hit a decent shot and you end up missing the green, so its important to stay patient and trust in the short game, and I think thats what I did today. I made some really good up-and-downs out there, and kind of made the birdies when I had the chances on the last few holes.She won the Manulife LPGA Classic in Canada in September for her first LPGA Tour victory.Today it was important to stay patient out there, be confident and kind of be relaxed and not try to force things too much, Masson said. I think Ive gotten a little more relaxed on the golf course after my win, so thats definitely a good thing.Spains Carlota Ciganda and American Jessica Korda were 5 under.Ciganda had a 71. She had an emotional first LPGA Tour victory Sunday in a playoff in South Korea.Korda followed her opening 67 with a 72. She had five birdies, a double bogey and three bogeys.Lee birdied three of the four par 3s, the last with an 18-footer from the fringe on the 116-yard 17th. She also birdied the par-3 fourth and seventh, and followed with a downhill 30-footer on the par-5 eighth. She ended a par streak with a downhill 12-footer for birdie on the par-4 16th.After the birdie on 17, she missed a chance on the par-5 18th when her low wedge approach skipped up a ridge and left her a downhill 20-footer that missed on the right edge.The 2012 U.S. Girls Junior champion won last year at Kingsmill and in April in Hawaii.Ill just try to play my own game, Lee said. I dont really want to go in with too high of expectations because I dont know what the conditions are going to be like. It could get windy. ...Im not going to be any more or less aggressive or more or less conservative. It just depends on where you are on the fairway and where the pin is. Ill take it from there.Chinas Xi Yu Lin (68), South Koreas Chella Choi (72) and Germanys Sandra Gal (73) were 4 under.Yesterday, the rhythm was kind of slow. Today, the rhythm was right there, pretty smooth, Lin said. Also my mood is pretty good, as well, as far as the putting.Second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn, the tour leader with five victories, was 2 under after a 71. Michelle Wie and Charley Hull each shot 70 to also reach 2 under. Wie got into the field on a sponsor exemption.Defending champion Sei Young Kim was 1 under after a 72. The South Korean player won last year in wind and rain without shooting a round in the 60s.Brooke Henderson was even par after a 75. The 19-year-old Canadian is playing for the fourth straight week in Asia and plans to make it six in a row with stops in Malaysia and Japan. Esa Lindell Stars Jersey . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Jaromir Jagr Stars Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/mattias-janmark-hockey-jersey/ . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Blake Comeau Stars Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Ben Bishop Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. NEW YORK -- This time, Carmelo Anthony didnt have to hit the game-winning shot, but he did need help from his teammates.Anthony scored 29 points, Derrick Rose had 24 and Kyle OQuinn added season highs of 20 points and 13 rebounds as the New York Knicks defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves 118-114 on Friday night.After hitting the game-winner in the Knicks two-point win over the Timberwolves on Wednesday, Anthony saw OQuinn and Rose carry a heavy load down the stretch.You dont want to have to do that every night, Anthony said. Derrick did a good job of getting the ball in his hands and making plays and creating. Tonight was his night to make shots.After the Knicks fell behind for the first time in the game, 102-101, on Zach LaVines dunk with 6:33 remaining, OQuinn got the lead back with consecutive baskets, and after Minnesota got within one, Rose scored the next five points to give New York a 110-104 lead.Andrew Wiggins converted a layup with 2:11 left, but Anthony answered with a dunk off of a full court pass from OQuinn to make the score 112-106.Quinn was starting in place of the injured Joakim Noah.Obviously, I have a chip on my shoulder. I wanna have more for myself, OQuinn said. I just put it out there all I can.Rose made two free throws with 31 seconds left for a 114-106 lead and the Timberwolves got no closer than four the rest of the way.I was taking what they were giving. It was all about rhythm, said Rose, who finished 9-for-15 from the field.Minnesota trailed 98-88 after three quarters, but went on a 12-2 run to start the fourth, aided by five Knick turnovers in the first four minutes. They eventually grabbed the lead, but it was short-lived.Weve got to change our mindset, said Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau. I thought the start of the game really hurt us. I thought our bench came in and gave a good lift. They did it again in the second half, but then we made a lot of mistakes down the stretch.The Knicks jumped out to a 24-8 lead to start the game. The Timberwolves were able to pull within nine after the first quarter, 30-21, and got as close as four, 34-30, on Nemaanja Bjelicas 3-pointer with 9:06 left in the second quarter.ddddddddddddNew York took a 62-52 lead at halftime and led by as many as 14, 80-66, before settling for the 10-point lead after three.Justin Holiday finished with 13 points for the Knicks and Kristaps Porzingis had 11.LaVine scored 24 points and Karl-Anthony Towns had 20 for the Timberwolves.Wiggins scored 19 points, Bjelica finished with 17, Shabazz Muhammad had 14, and Cole Aldrich posted a double-double with 10 points and 12 rebounds.TIP-INS:Timberwolves: Minnesota has faced the Knicks in each its last two games, the only time they will play the same team in consecutive games all season. They did play back-to-back against Los Angeles on November 12 and 13, but that was against the Clippers and Lakers, respectively.Knicks: New York is now one game over .500 for the second time this season. They have not been two games over .500 since Nov. 21 last season.SWEPT AWAYThe Timberwolves have been swept by the Knicks in each of the past two seasons (4-0). Minnesotas last win in the series was a 95-92 overtime victory on March 19, 2015.LEFT OUTCourtney Lee and Joakim Noah were inactive for the Knicks due to injuries to their left ankles. Lee had started the Knicks first 18 games, while Noah has now missed two games due to the ankle and four overall. However, Lance Thomas, who had missed the previous nine games due to a left ankle injury, returned to action for the first time since November 12.OQUINN OKAYOQuinn made all five of his field goal attempts in the first half and finished 9-of-11 overall.UP NEXT:Timberwolves: Visit Charlotte on Saturday, the final meeting of the season between the two teams. Charlotte head coach Steve Clifford and Thibodeau were assistants together under Jeff Van Gundy with the Knicks (2001-03) and Rockets (2004-07).Knicks: Host Sacramento on Sunday. The teams will meet again five days later, December 9, in Sacramento. The Kings have beaten the Knicks four straight times. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz