Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 09:32
Panthers at Suncorp Stadium. Antworten

Penn State coach James Franklin said Tuesday hes proud of kicker Joey Julius for how hes dealt with an eating disorder that kept him out of spring practice and led him to being admitted to a clinic for treatment this past summer.Julius said in a Facebook post this week that he was in therapy at McCallum Place Eating Disorder Center in St. Louis from May 9 to July 26.Were here to support Joey in every way possible, Franklin said. Im really proud of him. Besides that, I want to make sure that were supporting Joey in every way possible -- academically, athletically, socially, emotionally, the whole package.The 5-foot-10, 258-pound sophomore from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, has handled kickoffs for the Nittany Lions this season. Nicknamed Big Toe, hes popular with fans for the fearlessness he displays in kick coverage.Julius said he decided to disclose his eating disorder publicly after discussing it with family, friends and the team.Due to my increase in not only weight but also depression and anxiety my team physicians started to notice not only a change in my overall happiness but also my performance as a normal human being, Julius wrote. Throughout this whole process I learned a lot about myself.The 21-year-old Julius said he has endured binge eating disorder the past 11 years and also showed signs of bulimia, the binge-and-purge disorder.In order to come to this conclusion I have no one to thank except for Coach James Franklin and my training staff and doctors that stuck with me throughout this whole process, Julius wrote. They all noticed that I was not myself and that I needed extensive care such as the program in St. Louis that I attended this summer.Julius encouraged anyone struggling with an eating disorder to reach out to him and that he would help.Penn State quarterback Trace McSorley said his teammates are proud of Julius feeling able to come forward.We knew he was dealing with something, McSorley said. We didnt know exactly what it was but we were supportive of him.Franklin said Julius situation is a reminder that a lot goes on in players lives beyond the sport.Joey had something going on, was away from us for a period of time, and I think the best thing that happened is Joey was able to do that without a lot of people asking questions and wondering where he was at or us talking about it, Franklin said.Julius is best known for his aggressive play on kick returns -- something counterintuitive for most kickers.In the season opener against Kent State, Julius knocked Kent State return man Raekwon James backward with a hard hit. Three weeks later he took down Michigans Jourdan Lewis. Both plays went viral.Last week, Minnesota linebacker Jaylen Waters was ejected for lowering his shoulder into Julius on what ended up being a touchback. Julius needed to be helped off the field.---AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org Marwin Hitz Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Mario Gotze Jersey . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Axel-Witsel-Jersey/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Maximilian Philipp Dortmund Jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Dzenis Burnic Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Dont write anyone off yet.Wayne Bennett has adopted the mantra ahead of Brisbanes NRL clash with Penrith on Friday night, insisting the premiership race is still wide open.Sixth-placed Brisbane will try to stay in touch with runaway pacesetters Cronulla and Melbourne with a win over ex-Broncos coach Anthony Griffins Panthers at Suncorp Stadium.But Bennett has dismissed the notion that the 2016 title can only be won by a top-four team.Finals football is all about momentum, he said.Ive seen teams play woeful three weeks out from the finals ... then win a tough game in the play-offs and they are on their way.Dont write anyone off yet.The Broncos dont have much momentum just yet - they snapped a stretch of five losses in six games with last rounds 30-10 victory over South Sydney.Brisbane have a good run into the finals, facing just two sides currently in the top eight - the Bulldogs and Melbourne.And two of their remaining seven games are against lowly Sydney Roosters.Bennett may not be taking notice of the NRL ladder but he does have one eye on the future after rival Gold Coasts signing of Jarrod Wallace.Bennett will look to bolster forward depth and develop youungsters Tevita Pangai, Jai Arrow, Herman Eseese and Joe Ofahengaue with Wallace and captain Corey Parker (retirement) departing at the end of the season.ddddddddddddWe didnt want to lose him but thats the salary cap, Bennett said of Wallaces Titans deal.Brisbane will look to the market to bolster their pack - not that Bennett was giving anything away on Thursday.We are not going to make big statements about who we are after, he said.But we are not at panic stations.Wallaces departure frees up money for Brisbane to re-sign Test forward Matt Gillett and utility Kodi Nikorima.It is part of the juggling act, Bennett said.Bennett said Gillett (shoulder) would return next week.KEY FACTS - BRONCOS v PANTHERS* Brisbane have defeated Penrith in five of their past six matches at Suncorp Stadium* Penrith has won three of their eight away games this season. Since the start of 2015 the Panthers have claimed just five of 20 matches away* Penrith have won one of their past eight games in Queensland stretching back to the end of the 2011 season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz