Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 11:04
ng time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this s Antworten

Fernando Alonso is still convinced McLaren can aim for the championship in 2017 despite failing to record a podium so far this season.?McLaren and Honda have shown vast improvement from 2015, when the Japanese manufacturer joined the V6 turbo era a year behind Mercedes, Ferrari and Renault. The team has become a regular fixture in Q3 and has already surpassed its 2015 points tally, though top ten finishes have not been consistent.?With a significant regulation change to come next season Alonso is happy to wait for future success.Next year we want to win the world championship, Alonso said in an interview with Autosprint. It may sound strange being where we are, but the goal is that. I would like to be ahead more often, but now the situation is what it is. I take it as a maturing project -- waiting for better times.Last year was very difficult, it was painful -- because we had problems at tracks that probably could have been solved with testing. This year we see that things have improved.We may be the team that has improved the most in the last 12 months. The problem is that the other manufacturers have been working for 36 months and is not easy to regain the lead in half the time.We have achieved reliability, but we still lack performance. That will come next year. And Im sure the time will come when we will be best of all.Ahead of the season Yusuke Hasegawa replaced Yasuhisa Arai as head of Hondas F1 project, while former Volkswagen Director of Motorsport Jost Capito is set to join as the teams F1 CEO after the summer break. Alonso says the changes being made are helping McLaren and Honda make up for lost time.Progress has come. The new boss Hasegawa comes directly from racing and is more open to new ideas -- and has a different philosophy. Things have improved, but we are aware that we are at least eight months behind on our planned objective. Plus there are still small mistakes we make on weekends -- like with strategies in qualifying or the race.Capito will have to get involved in those aspects, using the inspiration from his previous experiences in other categories. These small changes will help us progress quickly. Buy Shoes Australia . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Clearance Shoes Australia . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Fake Shoes Australia . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap Shoes Australia Free Shipping . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Injured Carlton captain Marc Murphy is eyeing a return to AFL in round 20, when the Blues take on St Kilda.The skipper strained ligaments in his right ankle in the Blues round-10 win over Geelong but initially hoped hed only miss a few weeks.Over the last four or five weeks people have been calling me `Mark three weeks away Murphy, he told RSN radio on Wednesday.Ive started to run now and [aam] stepping that up.dddddddddddd It depends how I go over the next week or two, how I pull up and how I get through ball training.Returning for the round 19-clash against Hawthorn would be a big ask but Murphy hopes to be right for the St Kilda game on August 7. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz