Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 11:04
Indias chess legacy. Antworten

Many of the current England crop would have grown up wanting to be rugby players but Kyle Sinckler has revealed that all he wanted to be when he was younger was a dinosaur.The bulldozing England prop Sinckler, who has two caps, revealed this as the current squad were asked what their childhood dreams were.I used to think I was a dinosaur, Sinckler said on O2s Inside Line. Genuinely. I used to run around eating leaves. I swear to you on my life.My mum would be like, What are you doing? You think you are a dinosaur, get in the car! I would just be there eating the leaves.No banter! I used to eat all the bushes and leaves. It was terrible. Then I realised I cant sustain the lifestyle of just the greens -- I like my meat.His England teammate Joe Launchbury also revealed what his younger self aspired to be.I had a weird phase. I thought it would be quite cool to work in Spar -- the little off-licence on the corner, Launchbury said. Fill up with chocolate and sweets.For a few months I thought that would be pretty cool. But I grew out of that.Other England stars were asked what they wanted to be when they were younger with Danny Care saying he wanted to be a fireman and Dan Cole said he dreamt of being a Formula One driver. Darren Woodson Youth Jersey . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Charles Haley Youth Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Trysten-Hill-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Tony Pollard Cowboys Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Larry Allen Youth Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . The world chess body, FIDE, has ruled out moving next years womens World Championship out of Iran. While the two Indian players - Koneru Humpy and Harika Dronavalli - who have qualified for the event dont mind adhering to the mandatory Islamic dress code, some of the worlds top players have expressed their consternation. Tehran, the countrys capital, is scheduled to host the February 2017 event.In Iran, its mandatory for women to don a hijab (headscarf) and not doing so in public could result in arrest, fine or public admonishment.Speaking to ESPN a senior FIDE official said, A change in venue isnt feasible. We havent received any official complaints from players yet. However, were reviewing all possible solutions for players comfort and will discuss the matter with organizers in Iran during meetings in the next few weeks.Iran was awarded the hosting rights for the womens World Chess Championship during the FIDE General Assembly in Baku in September this year.Tehran, incidentally, holds a special place in Indias chess legacy. It was the venue for the countrys maiden world title in the sport - won by Viswanathan Anand in 2000. Five-time world champion Anand dwelt on what he described a pleasant and memorable experience during the 2000 World Championship, asserting that its largely a personal decision of players. People may have political reservations and thats their opinion. Personally, its a place that holds some of my best chess memories. The organizers were exceptionally nice to us and Aruna (wife) didnt mind wearing the hijab at all. My focus was solely on winning the title, he told ESPN.ddddddddddddLaunching a withering broadside, US champion Nazi Paikidze has called for a boycott of the 64-player knockout event saying that she stood for freedom of religion and choice. It is absolutely unacceptable to host one of the most important womens tournaments in a venue where, to this day, women are forced to cover up with a hijab. Im proud to have qualified for the event but if the situation remains unchanged, I will certainly not participate, she said.Terming it a delicate issue, Indias top womens player and world No 4 Koneru Humpy chose to play down the debate surrounding it, Every player would prefer to play under normal circumstances, without wearing a hijab. Since the venue has already been decided, I think my priority to play in the Championship ranks above everything else, she said.FIDE has backed its argument with precedent - Of Iran successfully hosting the 2007 & 2011 Asian Womens Championship as well as the Womens Grand Prix in February this year.Each religion has its own customs, adds Humpy, I believe we need to respect and follow their traditions. I wore the hijab while participating in the Grand Prix earlier this year. Though I felt some discomfort in the first few days, I slowly got used to it.It remains to be seen how the FIDE negotiates its way through this sticky issue without jeopardizing the interest of players or the sentiment of organizers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz