Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 11:04
where Joel is going to fit best Antworten

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Arkansas Rawleigh Williams wiggled through the line of scrimmage and then laid a vicious stiff arm on a Mississippi State defender before running toward the end zone.Near the end of his 42-yard dash for his second touchdown of the night he nearly broke into laughter -- one of the referees had tripped over his own feet and fallen along the sideline.I started laughing in my head, but then I looked up and said, `I need to score. That guys coming, Williams said.Just like the rest of the night, he made it with room to spare.Williams ran for a career-high 205 yards and four touchdowns -- and also threw for a touchdown -- to lead Arkansas over Mississippi State 58-42 on Saturday night.The Arkansas offense did just about anything it wanted against Mississippi State, gaining 661 total yards. The 5-foot-11, 203-pound Williams was easily the Razorbacks biggest star, running for touchdowns of 72, 42, 7 and 33 yards -- all in the first half.The holes were huge, Williams said with a wide grin. It just felt like I was running straight. I didnt have to do too much.Then to top off his big night, Williams took a handoff in the third quarter and stopped short of the line of scrimmage before jumping in the air and tossing a 1-yard touchdown pass to Austin Cantrell.Arkansas coach Bret Bielema enjoyed watching Williams touchdown pass, but it was the aforementioned stiff arm that really caught his attention.He played with a little bit of a chip on his shoulder, Bielema said. Played with a purpose.Arkansas (7-4, 3-4 Southeastern Conference) broke a four-game losing streak to Mississippi State. Austin Allen completed 18 of 25 passes for 303 yards and two touchdowns for the Razorbacks. Even Arkansas backup running back Devwah Whaley got in on the fun, running for 112 yards and a touchdown.Mississippi State (4-7, 2-5) had a big night on offense as well.Nick Fitzgerald ran for 131 yards and four touchdowns and also threw for 328 yards and two touchdowns, but the Bulldogs could never hold the Razorbacks long enough to climb back into the game after falling into a 38-14 hole by halftime.Mississippi State receiver Fred Ross caught 10 passes for a career-high 171 yards and two touchdowns.But all those big numbers didnt matter because the Bulldogs defense couldnt make a stop.We missed tackles, had some bad fits, didnt execute clean, Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said. When you give up that many yards its not one thing. Its several things.THE TAKEAWAYArkansas: The Razorbacks have been one of the most inconsistent teams in the SEC this year, but this was definitely one of their better performances, especially on offense. Arkansas Williams had huge running holes all night long and took advantage.Mississippi State: Its the second straight week the Bulldogs have given up at least 50 points after losing to No. 1 Alabama 51-3 last weekend. The lopsided loss to the top-ranked Tide might be excusable, but this defensive disaster against the Razorbacks is much harder to explain.UP NEXTArkansas: The Razorbacks have a quick turnaround before playing at Missouri on Thanksgiving Day.Mississippi State: The Bulldogs have a road game against rival Mississippi in the Egg Bowl.-----More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . Jason Kidd Mavericks Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/luka-doncic-mavericks-jersey/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Jalen Brunson Mavericks Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Steve Nash Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers.Youre only as good as your Canadian talent. In the CFL that axiom rings true more often than not. Its imperative that teams maximize every opportunity to acquire quality non-imports and if they can find someone who can start at a non-traditional Canadian position hes worth his weight in gold. The Argos are hoping two relatively low-profile players can increase their value this year. David Lees progression has been nothing short of phenomenal. His name wasnt called in the 2012 CFL Draft and it didnt exactly cause a lot of excitement when the Western product signed as a free agent in late May. By the end of the season Lees play had made Ricky Foley expendable, but in the meantime the student had absorbed ample information from the mentor. "I really learned that even though youre a Canadian, even though you may not have as many years of experience, if youre athletic, if youre dedicated and you work hard you can get a chance to succeed". Lee worked his way onto the roster and eventually found himself getting more and more game action as the season wore on. By the end of the year he found himself playing in the Grey Cup game and contributing as more than just a guy with non-import status. That progression isnt lost on Head Coach Scott Milanovich. "David did a great job last year. Hes one of those guys whos always in the right place, always overachieving". Being positionally sound is a tremendous advantage for a young player trying to make an impact. Lee devoured the playbook of Defensive Coordinator Chris Jones and took to it like a bear to honey. "Chris system is actually pretty intuitive. He teaches the whole system so you learn everything, so on the fly I can drop off and do someone elses responsibility. This has actually been one of the systems thats been easier for me because its very logical". Logic would dictate that another relative newcomer would eventually be able to contribute to the Argos. Joel Reinders is a mountain of a man who is only entering his fifth season of competitive football. He enrolled at the University of Waterloo as a basketball player, but converted to football, a sport he had never played before, in 2008. Reinders went from Waterloo to the NFL. After trying his hand at four-down football Reinders headed north and joined the Argos last August. He spent most of the season on the practice roster before getting a chancce to play in the final regular-season game.dddddddddddd He also would dress for Torontos three playoff games. At 68", 315 pounds the Oakville native is imposing off the field, but now wants to make that same impact between the lines. "Ive got a little more experience with the half season last year so I know the playbook." Now its up to the coaching staff to determine not only when, but where Reinders fits into the lineup, a question Milanovich and company are doing their best to resolve. "Were still trying to figure out where Joel is going to fit best, whether its guard or tackle. He made a good transition last year and he played pretty well in week 18. Im looking forward to seeing him play (in next weeks pre-season game in Winnipeg) because hes going to get a lot of playing time". Reinders versatility will help him over the course of his career, but learning multiple positions didnt come easily. "I was originally more comfortable at tackle because thats all I had played" Reinders told TSN.ca. "I was very uncomfortable at guard to start, but I played a lot inside last year, essentially in the playoffs and Grey Cup, but right now Ive adapted to all three spots; tight end, guard and tackle". The 25-year-old will be hard to keep off the roster if he performs well in the clubs two pre-season games. Notes: Milanovich gave his players a bit of a break on Wednesday. After three consecutive two-a-days he had just one on-field session. "The fourth day of two-a-days can be tough and theyve been working hard so were going to try to bring their legs back a little". The Argos had a similar camp schedule a year ago. It also helped that the pace of the first six practices was great, but Milanovich joked "If the tempo changes this will never happen again"...Centre Jeff Keeping was back Wednesday after missing two days with a minor leg injury...The head coach said he was most happy with "the lack of busts" by the offence so far. He said a lot of things need work. "Were getting into more difficult blitzes and how were going to protect those"...Among those in attendance today was long-time kicker Noel Prefontaine, who was not re-signed by the Argos after the Grey Cup win...The teams annual Double Blue Game will be held at their Erindale facility this Saturday at 1:30pm. Admission is free. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz