Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

15.09.2019 04:25
Kibwe Johnson in second at 75.11 a Antworten

Jamie Murray moved closer to the world No 1 doubles ranking as he and Bruno Soares defeated Bob and Mike Bryan on Tuesday, for their second win at the ATP World Tour Finals. Murray and Soares still have work to do if they are to overhaul Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert to finish the year as the top doubles pair, but defeat for the French duo on Monday opened the door.With Andy Murray holding the No 1 singles ranking, success for Jamie would cap a remarkable year for the family. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Murray and Brazilian Soares produced a dominant performance over the Bryan twins - winners at The O2 in 2014 - dropping only seven points on serve in a 6-3 6-4 win.They will now be guaranteed a place in the semi-finals at the O2 Arena unless Marcelo Melo and Ivan Dodig beat Treat Huey and Max Mirnyi in straight sets on Tuesday evening. Andy Murray is World Number 1, so his first coach (and mum) Judy has some top tips! Should that happen, Murray and Soares can make absolutely sure of their place in the last four by beating Melo and Dodig in their final group match on Thursday.Murray said: We certainly played a great match from start to finish. Probably one of our best matches of the year. We served really well throughout. I think we had a good game plan to play against them. Murray and Soares had too much for the veteran Bryan brothers at the O2 I think were both super pumped about the win. (We) Should have a good chance to progress further in the tournament now.Last year, Murray made his debut at the tournament with Australian John Peers and the pair were denied a place in the last four when they missed five match points before losing a dramatic match to the Bryans. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 15, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I thought about it in the changeover in the last game, said Murray. A lot of people come up and ask me about that still.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: World No 1 permutations The Groups Tour Finals at The O2 Panel Predictions Sebastian Rudy Germany Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Matthias Ginter Germany Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Mats-Hummels-Germany-Jersey/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Toni Kroos Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Mario Gomez Jersey . PAUL, Minn. EUGENE, Ore. -- Qualifying for the Olympics is not only difficult in beating tough competition, but also it can be complicated, as the mens hammer throw event at the U.S. track and field trials showed Wednesday night.Rudy Winkler won the hammer throw with a toss of 76.76 meters, followed by 2012 Olympian Kibwe Johnson in second at 75.11 and Conor McCullough third at 74.16. Normally, the top three finishers at trial events make the U.S. Olympic team. But they can do so only if they also reached the Olympic qualifying mark within the past year. Unfortunately, none of the U.S. hammer throwers has met that mark of 77 meters.There are 32 Olympic slots in the mens hammer throw. So far, 22 athletes worldwide have reached the qualifying minimum of 77 meters. The IAAF has the choice of filling out the field and of which non-qualifying throwers to pick. Although U.S. track and field representatives said who and how many will be chosen is up in the air, Johnson and McCullough expressed confidence that they can and will go to Rio.Its tough, its tough, McCullough said. Its going to be a long few days here leading into when they announce the final list.dddddddddddd Im in a good spot, but its going to be a long wait.Johnson has the best non-qualifying mark, at 76.95, with McCullough two slots below him at 76.91. Winklers winning mark Wednesday ranks 28th overall.Its a bit frustrating, but Im still ranked pretty well with my marks from last year, Johnson said. But of course, you definitely want to hit that mark.McCullough is trying to duplicate his fathers feat of making the Olympic team, which Conor McCullough Sr. did for Ireland in 1984 and 1988.Im confident, I would say, but you never know what can happen the last few events, McCullough said. People can come out of nowhere, and marks can show up who knows where.Winkler, who is in college at Cornell, didnt seem too worried.It hasnt really sunk in that I might not go, he said. Im not really too concerned with that. I know Im going to keep competing. It would be unfortunate if I dont get to go this time, but Ill keep competing for 2020 and possibly 2024. Im going to be around for a while. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz