Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 07:49
reverse dive pike and after two rounds Antworten

FAIRFAX, Va. -- Ian Boyd nailed a 3-point jumper and added three free throws in overtime as George Mason battled back to beat James Madison 80-77 on Saturday night.The Dukes held a 32-30 halftime advantage and led for most of the second half, but George Mason kept nipping at their heels until the Patriots led 67-65 with 1:31 left. James Madisons Dimitrije Cabarkapa then drove for a layup with 37 seconds left in regulation to tie it at 67.Shakir Brown had a layup to give James Madison a 74-70 lead midway through the extra period. Boyd answered with a trey and followed with two free throws for a 75-74 lead. Marquise Moore, who had 20 points, hit a jump shot and the Patriots took the lead for good.Boyd finished with 13 points and Karmari Newman added 11 for George Mason (4-3).Jackson Kent led James Madison (0-6) with 19 points and Brown added 18. Wholesale Braves Jerseys . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Atlanta Braves Shirts .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. https://www.cheapbraves.com/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Braves Jerseys 2019 . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap Braves Jerseys . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Jack Laugher and Chris Mears are now Great Britains first diving gold-medalists and in doing so became history-makers but the story of the 3m synchronized diving pair is a remarkable tale.In 2009, by Mears own admission, he was at deaths door after contracting Epstein-Barr virus. Four years ago, at London 2012, Laugher was in tears, completely distraught after crashing out in the first round of the 3m springboard.Now in 2016 the flatmates and diving partners cried tears of joy as they sat huddled under their GB hoodies attempting to compute what they had achieved. It has been some journey.The virus Mears sustained back in 2009 saw him given a five per cent chance of survival but after spending a month in hospital and having had his spleen removed, six years on he was standing in the Maria Lenk Aquatic Centre with a medal around his neck.Thats something that I dont think about too much now, Mears said. I still cant believe its happened, Ill think about it in the future probably. When I went into London and competed well there, that was emotional because of what had happened to me.London changed me as a person and I became more mature and I was in a different position in these Games. Ive come from deaths door to here, Im pretty proud.And for Laugher, it was a tale of redemption. In 2012, when I failed in the diving as an individual, that was a massive setback. But I picked myself up again.I tried to not let it affect me, I tried to use it as a positive and learn from my mistakes. For the following years I became more professional in the way I was training. I moved out of home, started diving full-time and learned the synchro with Chris. I think Id happily take what happened in London for today to have turned out like it did.I wouldnt change a single thing at all. Im just overwhelmed with how Ive done today and to have come from that place to here today, was why I was so emotional poolside.That was my lowest moment in 2012 and today was my highest moment - both coming in two separate Olympics. Its crazy to think, but Im so happy.The diving pool was a murky green but there was nothing off-ccolour about the duos performance.dddddddddddd As they stood preparing to walk up the stairs to the diving board, they moved in perfect harmony and then came their six dives.It started with a back dive pike, then a reverse dive pike and after two rounds they were second. But then as their rivals for the gold starting slipping in precision, Laugher and Mears powered on with the forward 2 ? somersault, two twists pike followed by an inward 3 ? somersault tuck.But then came their fifth dive -- coined the washing machine. They first tried it at the European Championships where they stormed to gold. It was a dive from another planet: one ranked 3.9, the highest difficulty and they nailed their forward 2 ? somersault, three twists pike and cemented their spot at the top.When they first attempted it in London -- a tournament where they took gold -- the judges were caught unawares and underscored them.London was the first time the judges had seen it performed in synchro and I thought my part was under-scored, Laugher said. We were worse than in London but the judging was on point today I thought. We got an 86. We did a fantastic job and we are really happy with the way everything has gone today.Here, in typically British weather as the rain teemed down, that dive -- which scored 86.58 -- put them on the verge of victory and their last dive -- the forward 4 ? somersault tuck -- secured the gold leading to scenes of pure ecstasy. It has made all those dark moments, the touches with mortality worth it.For the flatmates, diving partners and now joint gold-medalists, their lives have now changed forever.It is fantastic for us, Mears said. We only found out it was the first ever gold just over there. I think it is one of the first ever on springboard.We are so overwhelmed with what we have done this year, with all the setbacks and the massive risk of putting that hard dive into our list. The dream has happened and it has paid off and we are ecstatic with how we have done. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz