Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 07:50
from Triple-A Syracuse on Thursday and optioned fellow Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jaguars players knew that coach Gus Bradley was eventually going to be fired -- it wasnt exactly a secret -- but the way it unfolded Sunday night was a bit of a surprise, especially when the team had Bradley return to Jacksonville on the team charter.That didnt sit particularly well with defensive tackle?SenDerrick Marks.Yeah, that sucked, Marks said Tuesday. If I had an opinion on if I thought that was the right move, I dont think that was the right way to do it. He had to ride the plane home back that way, but that aint my call. They did it. They made the move.Gus was very cordial about it. Spoke with everybody. Came through the plane shaking hands and just talking with people. Gus has always been a great person in that aspect, but I dont think we as players were in the mood or were ready to actually see that at that moment.Bradley did speak with many players, assistant coaches and team personnel on the two-hour flight from Houston to Jacksonville. Some players admitted it felt awkward, with them not knowing what to say. Others lamented that they were able to speak with Bradley, whom they admire and have worked with for nearly four years, for only a few moments.Its a tough situation, because you love the guy and you know this is it; were going home for the last time with him, and then were not going to get a chance to have him in the building again, linebacker Paul Posluszny said.Making the situation even more awkward was that a lot of players found out about the firing via social media. Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell informed Bradley that he was being dismissed as the players were leaving the locker room at NRG Stadium following Sundays 21-20 loss to Houston.Jaguars owner Shad Khan and Caldwell made the decision to fire Bradley the day before the Houston game, but Caldwell waited until afterward to tell Bradley. There was no formal announcement made to the team.Sitting on the bus waiting to go to the airport, and the things start popping up on social media, Posluszny said. Thats how we found out, so it was very surprising.The players had Monday to reflect but have had to put their feelings regarding Bradley behind them because they dont have the luxury of extra time. Its a short week, with the Jaguars (2-12) hosting?Tennessee?(8-6) on Saturday afternoon.Theres no time to sit and reflect on our time with Coach Bradley or what happened and why, Posluszny said. We have the Tennessee Titans, and they beat us bad last time, so we have to start preparing immediately for that.Its not that the players are uncaring -- they liked Bradley -- but the schedule of weekly games means that reflection and contemplation must take place in the offseason.It sucks from being a player and understanding how this business works, but the train stops for no one, defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. We cant sit here and pout and be upset, because we have a game Saturday.It was the same [today]. Guys were ready to go to work. This has been a lot of talk for a while now. It sucks, but when JO [defensive end Jared Odrick] got injured, we didnt sit here and mope around for JO, you know? It is what it is. The train doesnt stop for anybody. Gus got fired. Weve got to keep rolling and go out here and win some games, or Khans going to fire one of us, too. Vapormax China . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Vapormax Norge . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. http://www.vapormaxnorge.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Vapormax Svart Dame Norge . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Nike Daybreak Norge .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker.WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals recalled right-hander Drew Storen from Triple-A Syracuse on Thursday and optioned fellow reliever Ryan Mattheus to their top farm club. The 26-year-old Storen was sent down on July 27 after going 3-2 with two saves and 5.95 ERA in 47 games. He had no record and a 5.68 ERA in six games with the Chiefs, but tossed 2 1-3 scoreless innings over his last three appearances in the minors. Storen had 43 saves in 2011, and then missed the first part of last season due to right elbow surgery. He came back in July and finished with four saves and a 2.37 ERA over 30 1-3 innings, but he blew a two-run lead in Game 5 of the NL division series against St. Louis, ending Washingtons season. Washington signed veteran closer Rafael Soriano during the off-season, moving Storen into a setup role. "The way I look at it, this whole year in general, this is kind of like opening day for me," Storen said. "I cant really control or change whats happened this year, but one thing I can do is really be effective here att the end and help these guys win.dddddddddddd" With Syracuse, Storen worked on changing his delivery to a more conventional leg kick and away from keeping the leg straight. "It was good to get back to throwing athletically and not have to think about it so much," Storen said. "I was getting to the point where I was thinking a little too much about what I needed to do mechanically instead of just lifting and throwing, and throwing strikes and attacking hitters." Mattheus, 29, had a 9.45 ERA in nine appearances since returning from a broken right hand that occurred when he hit a locker. He is 0-1 with a 6.26 ERA in 23 games overall. Manager Davey Johnson said Storen will move back into the setup role he shared with left-hander Tyler Clippard before he was sent down. "For us to win a bunch of games I need that late-inning stopper and Mattheus, since coming back, his command of his pitches hasnt been as sharp as they were prior to him slamming that locker," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz