Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

18.09.2019 06:45
would be making excuses. So Antworten

ESPN MLB Insider Tim Kurkjian (11 a.m. ET), WWEs Jerry Lawler (11:30) and Indians 2B Jason Kipnis (12 p.m.) join the guys.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. Yeezy Schuhe Kaufen Deutschland . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Adidas Nmd Deutschland .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Adidas Schuhe Grosshandel Deutschland . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Yeezy Boost 350 Deutschland . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. TROON, Scotland -- One of the games longest hitters is mystified by one of its shortest holes.Bubba Watson ranks near the top of nearly every statistical driving category on the PGA Tour, and that length trickles all the way down through the bag to his wedges.That didnt keep him from running into trouble on the famed Postage Stamp hole at Royal Troon, where the two-time Masters champion could not blast his way out of trouble -- either figuratively or literally. Having played the first seven holes at The Open in 5-under par on Thursday, Watson made a triple-bogey 6 at the short but fiendish par-3 eighth to tumble down the leaderboard. Watson needed a birdie at the last hole to shoot 1-under-par 70.I hit one bad shot all day, said Watson, referring to the 48-degree pitching wedge he used at the 124-yard eighth hole. And I hit it on the wrong spot. I just hit it on the par-3 there. That hole has been killing me all week, even in practice. So one bad swing there.Watsons tee shot came to rest in the famed Coffin Bunker that sits to the left of the green, a long, rectangular hazard that swallowed more than a few balls during the opening day of the 145th Open.Pot bunkers on a links course can be particularly penal, and that was certainly the case here. Watsons ball was up against the side lip, meaning the lefty could address that ball only with his back to the hole.His only play was to try to blast the ball out away from the pin, and he did well to get it out, seeing the ball barely clearly the far lip, then roll over the green and partway down a hill into some deep rough.I was trying to hit it there, Watson said. My caddie [Ted Scott] went and looked for me. Im not going to try to ricochet it off the hill in the tall grass. But my caddie went and looked and I went and looked. I couldnt get in there and hit it the other way, so its just one of those things.Then I was just hoping for a good lie, and I hit it. I didnt guess what the lie was too well on the first shot that came back. So it was just one of those things.Watson said he misjudged his thiird shot, and saw the chip roll back toward him.dddddddddddd After hitting onto the green for his fourth, he two-putted for a 6 that saw him drop three shots in a matter of moments.Asked what happened, Watson said: Theres lots of reasons, but that would be making excuses. So Im just going to say Im not very good under pressure on that short hole.Watson said he struggled with the hole in practice as well, hitting into the same bunker on Wednesday.What ultimately occurred was that Watson expected the wind from the left to have more effect on his tee shot.In my mind, I feel like the wind is coming from the left, but its coming from the right, he lamented. Youd think after three days of practice in a tournament Id figure that out. Hopefully by the end of the week well figure it out.While Watson was alone in making a triple-bogey on the eighth, it did rank as relatively difficult, playing over par for most of the day. And that is saying something when you are discussing a 124-yard hole that requires just a wedge.As Colin Montgomerie said of the hole earlier in the week, If you do happen to miss the green, well, game on, you know? Drama unfolds from then on, depending where and what lie youre in.Watson, 37, has never finished better than a tie for 23rd in The Open and has four missed cuts in seven previous appearances. He nonetheless felt good about his score, despite the triple-bogey. He had seven birdies, three bogeys and a double, and managed to roll in a birdie putt on the last hole.After a long day on the course, Watson said he had yet to look at an updated weather forecast for Friday; hell be teeing off in the afternoon. He knew it was supposed to be bad and his caddie, Scott, later tweeted the ominous news: Today at The Open was a walk in the park. Better buckle up for tomorrow though. Scottish weather gonna bring the pain.By Friday afternoon, perhaps the Postage Stamp will be just a minor annoyance for Watson. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz