Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

20.02.2019 10:03
id it was voted down on safety grounds.It Antworten

Nico Hulkenberg said he did not know whether to laugh or cry after seeing a podium opportunity slip through his fingers at the chaotic Brazilian Grand Prix.Hulkenberg sat fifth at the final race stoppage in Brazil having narrowly avoided Kimi Raikkonens spinning Ferrari at the previous restart. However, debris from Raikkonens car became lodged in Hulkenbergs front wing and required a change before racing resumed.Though Force India made the change, after the final restart the debris caused a puncture for Hulkenberg, who had to pit immediately for a new set of wet tyres, dropping him out of the points. Though he fought back to seventh, teammate Sergio Perez finished fourth -- having lost out to Max Verstappen late in the race.Hulkenberg thinks he would have been in the mix for a first F1 podium without the additional stoppage.That was an intense race and I dont know whether to laugh or cry because I think a possible podium slipped away today, he said in a message posted on his Twitter account. I had great confidence in the car, felt comfortable and I had the pace to push and overtake.There were some scary moments in the race, especially when Kimi crashed in front of me. Some of his debris hit my car and caused a lot of damage. At least I survived that, but then I picked up a puncture from the debris, which was so frustrating because it dropped me down to the back of the field.Without the puncture, who knows where I might have finished? Im happy and proud of myself and the team. We did a great job, but we are just missing a bit of luck.Fourth and seventh for Force India takes the team 27 points clear of Williams in the battle for fourth in the championship with just one race to come. Yeezy Boost Scontate . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Adidas Yeezy Italia . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/ . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Scarpe Yeezy Originali .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Adidas Yeezy Italia Online . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- The Strategy Group has proposed a rethink of F1s start procedures to ensure wet conditions do not lead to races starting behind the Safety Car. ?After a downpour ahead of the start of the British Grand Prix, several drivers complained about the decision from Race Control to start the race behind the Safety Car rather than allow a standing start from the grid. For the future, a compromise has been found whereby cars will complete laps behind the Safety Car to help the track dry before starting the race from the grid to provide the excitement of a standing start.The decision was made at a meeting of F1s Strategy Group on Thursday alongside an agreement to prevent teams working on cars under red flag periods in races. Under the current regulations the teams are allowed to make changes to cars, including tyre changes, when they are brought to a halt in the pit lane under a red flag, but in the future no work will be allowed to be conducted on cars.The changes still need to be approved by the F1 Commission and rubber-stamped by the World Motor Sport Council, but FIA race director Charlie Whiting is confident they will get approval for next year.The controversial issue of track limits was also discussed by the Strategy Group after the last three rounds of the 2016 season have seen the FIA clamp down on drivers attemptting to gain an advantage by exiting corners with all four wheels off track.dddddddddddd Some members of the Strategy Group proposed getting rid of track limits rules altogether, but the FIAs Charlie Whiting said it was voted down on safety grounds.It was proposed by some that we should take a completely relaxed view on track limits but I felt that was inappropriate and I think we should carry on doing what we do, Whiting said. My principal aim has always been to get the track to enforce the track limits, if you see what I mean. I think by and large we have done that, but there are certain corners on certain tracks that do present us with little problems but we are getting rid of them one by one.Here [in Germany] we have a similar position to Hungary -- Turns 4 and 11 in Hungary -- Turn 1 here appears to be a similar sort of thing, with 93 cars going across there today. So we have to think carefully about what to do for tomorrow. The difficulty of allowing complete freedom and letting them go very wide there and no longer taking any notice of it, is that simply there would be a different track fundamentally and it would be faster and there would be less run-off area - so we couldnt possibly contemplate it. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz