Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

19.09.2019 09:37
other header 10 minutes before th Antworten

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Calvin Ridley doesnt want to brag on Alabamas receiving corps too much.Sure, its a group full of talented, mostly experienced playmakers -- especially counting tight end O.J. Howard -- on an offense where the quarterbacks are still duking it out for the starting job and theres no established tailback.The biggest star of the group nevertheless mixes confidence with a dollop of humble brag.As a group of receivers, were really good, Ridley said. I dont want to boost our ego up but weve got some good guys on this team who can make a lot of plays.Maybe Cooper Bateman, Blake Barnett or freshman Jalen Hurts will seamlessly grab the quarterback job. Bo Scarbrough and Damien Harris certainly have the pedigree to become the Crimson Tides latest accomplished backfield duo.All thats still getting sorted out, but offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin certainly has the widest array of experienced receiving options of his `Bama tenure.It starts with Ridley, who had one of the most prolific seasons by a freshman receiver in major college football. His 89 catches and 1,045 yards topped Julio Jones and Amari Cooper to set Alabama freshman marks. He had the second-most catches for a freshman in major college football history and set a Southeastern Conference record.Ridley didnt even start until Robert Foster went down with a season-ending shoulder injury in the third game, and now a healthy Foster returns.I think he would have had a great season if he hadnt gotten hurt, Kiffin said. Very special skill set as far as speed and ability to get on top of the coverage downfield and if hes healthy I think hell really have another one, too. Hell play well and help the guys around him.Then theres deep threat ArDarius Stewart, who had 700 receiving yards last season.Howard wasnt targeted frequently during the regular season but was the offensive MVP of the national championship game. His 208 yards against Clemson was the most by an Alabama player in a bowl game and a national title game record.Richard Mullaney is the only significant receiver gone from last season, and he was replaced by another graduate transfer. Gehrig Dieter joins the Tide after earning second-team All-MAC honors last season with Bowling Green (Kentucky) with 94 catches for 1,038 yards.Dieter spoke to Mullaney before transferring to Alabama and is hoping to leave with the same prize: A national title.We have probably some of the best receivers in the country -- Calvin, ArDarius, Cam (Sims), Rob, Dieter said. Our depth is just crazy to me, to come in here and see what kind of talent these guys have and how hard they work every single day and how committed they are to the process has been a joy to see.Alabama still has a deep group even after sophomore Daylon Charlot transferred to Kansas over the summer and Chris Black moved on to Missouri. Freshmen Trevon Diggs and T.J. Simmons join the mix, along with Dieter.Its one of the best receiving corps weve ever had if not the best, Tide safety Eddie Jackson said. Hands down.Those guys come in and they challenge us every day. We challenge them back. They love competition. They dont shy away from it.---AP college football website: collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Authentic Jerseys 2020 . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Wholesale Jerseys Review . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. SHKODRA, Albania -- Mario Mandzukic struck a first-half hat trick for Croatia to hand Kosovos 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign a bitter setback on Thursday.The team from the tiny Balkan nation earned a credible 1-1 draw in Finland last month in its competitive international debut and was looking to spring another surprise against heavy favorite Croatia.But Croatia and Mandzukic had different ideas, and won 6-0. It was the first competitive home game for Kosovo but played in Albanias northern city of Shkodra, as Kosovo has no stadium certified by UEFA.All 16,000 seats in Shkodras recently renovated stadium were filled.Kosovo became a UEFA member in May, joined FIFA a week later, and was fast-tracked into World Cup qualifying though many nations still have not recognized it.Proving the sensitivity of the move, Croat fans started chanting in Serbo-Croatian Kill, kill the Serbs in the second half, and they were echoed and followed by Kosovo fans, too, in Albanian.Croatia was without star midfielders Ivan Rakitic and Luka Modric but had another star available: Mandzukic ruthlessly exploited Kosovos inexperience and needed just six minutes to open the scoring off a pass from Andrej Kramaric.And that was just the beginning for the striker.In the 24th, Mandzukic met Ivan Perisics cross to head home and double the lead, and completed his hat trick with another header 10 minutes before the interval, this time using a cross from Sime Vrsaljko, for his 27th goal in 71 internationals.With the damage done and the result beyond doubt early, Mandzukic was substituted by Nikola Kalinic in the 58th.ddddddddddddMatej Mitrovic, Perisic and Kalinic added one each for Croatia to finish Kosovo off.With only the winner qualifying automatically, Croatia is tied atop Group I with Iceland, on four points. Ukraine and Turkey have two points after their 2-2 draw. Kosovo is at the bottom of the group with one.ICELAND 3, FINLAND 2Iceland rallied in the final minutes to earn its first victory in qualifying.Alfred Finnbogason leveled the score in the final minute of the match, and Ragnar Sigurdsson scored the winner deep into stoppage time for the surprise Euro 2016 quarterfinalist.Gylfi Sigurdsson wasted a golden opportunity to tie it at 2-2 from the spot earlier in the second.Finland, which is also seeking its first World Cup appearance, took a 2-1 lead with goals from Teemu Pukki and Robin Lod.Kari Arnason scored for Iceland in the first half.TURKEY 2, UKRAINE 2Hakan Calhanoglu converted from the spot nine minutes from time to keep Turkey in contention.The Ukraine visitors, who hope to add another World Cup appearance after reaching the quarterfinals in 2006, made a strong start through Andriy Yarmolenko from the penalty spot, and Artem Kravets doubled the lead for Ukraine just three minutes later.Ozan Tufan reduced the lead to one in first-half stoppage time to start the Turkish comeback. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz