Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 168 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

20.02.2019 10:04
it is the biggest sporting event in the Antworten

After weeks of uncertainty, the WBA on Tuesday disclosed how it will handle its heavyweight situation, which was thrown into uncertainty when unified world champion Tyson Fury, dealing with alcohol, drug and mental health issues, vacated all of his belts last month.In the most significant development, the WBA said it would sanction a spring 2017 showdown for its super world title between Anthony Joshua, who also holds the IBF belt (which he would have to retain against Eric Molina on Dec. 10) and former world champion Wladimir Klitschko, who lost his belts to Fury in a huge November 2015 upset and had his Oct. 29 rematch canceled when Fury pulled out to deal with his personal problems.When that happened, the Joshua and Klitschko camps tried to make the fight for Dec. 10. However, with time running short to promote such a major fight, Klitschko suffering a minor calf injury, and the WBA still not having sanctioned the fight, they elected to put it off until March or April, probably in the United Kingdom, Joshuas home country.Klitschko manager Bernd Boente repeatedly told ESPN during the talks for the Joshua fight that having a WBA title on the line was a deal-breaker for Klitschko.Now Ukraines Klitschko (64-4, 54 KOs), 40, who has not boxed since the loss to Fury and will remain idle until the spring, has his wish; Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs), 27, will have a chance for a huge fight; and boxing fans will get perhaps the most anticipated match in the heavyweight division, provided the sides can finalize a deal, which both have said they do not believe will be an issue.Team Klitschko is very happy about this WBA resolution, Boente told ESPN on Tuesday night. Wladimir always was a proud and committed WBA super champion and now he wants to regain his title. From the beginning, Wladimir made clear how important it is to him that the WBA title is on the line in his next fight.Hopefully, Anthony Joshua wins his upcoming fight against Molina and then we have a mega event, a promoters dream fight coming true in March or April. Two Olympic super heavyweight gold-medal winners fighting each other, the young lion challenging the old lion. This is a fight each boxing fan around the world wants to see.Eddie Hearn, Joshuas promoter, earlier on Tuesday announced Joshuas fight with Molina, and suggested that things were on track for the Joshua-Klitschko showdown next year.Although the plans are for a major unification [fight] in the spring, this fight requires Anthonys full focus, Hearn said.In addition to agreeing to sanction Joshua-Klitschko for its super title, the WBA also said it would sanction a fight between Australias Lucas Browne (24-0, 21), 37, and 44-year-old Shannon Briggs (60-6-1, 53 KOs), a former two-time titleholder from Brooklyn, New York, for its vacant regular title as part of a legal settlement with Browne. Also, the winner of Browne-Briggs, a fight that was ordered to take place by Dec. 31, must face mandatory challenger Fres Oquendo within 120 days of the bout.Oquendo (37-8, 24 KOs), 43, of Chicago, won a case in U.S. federal court to force a WBA heavyweight title bout in the wake of his majority decision loss to Ruslan Chagaev for the vacant regular belt in July 2014. Oquendo had a rematch clause in the contract but Chagaevs team attempted to set up another title defense first. It got even uglier when Oquendo claimed he was not paid for the fight, and the Chagaev team claimed Oquendo failed a drug test.Oquendos team sued in federal court to force the rematch and won an injunction to stop Chagaev from defending the belt against anyone other than Oquendo. But Oquendo has been idle since because of a shoulder injury that required surgery in November 2015, and even though Chagaev has retired, the WBA is still obligated to give Oquendo a title shot based on the court order. But since Oquendo is not available, Browne was ordered to face the leading available WBA contender, Briggs.Since absorbing a wicked beating at the hands of Vitali Klitschko in a 2010 world title fight that put him in the hospital for about two weeks, followed by a four-year retirement, Briggs has won nine fights in a row since his 2014 return, although he has faced extremely low-level opposition, hardly the kind of opponents that would ordinarily put a boxer in position to fight for a world title.As part of its ruling, the WBA also stripped Luis King Kong Ortiz of the interim belt for his failure to face mandatory challenger Alexander Ustinov after Ustinovs team won a recent purse bid.Failure to comply with the purse bid obligations or other WBA rules will result in a loss of [title] recognition, the WBA champions committee wrote in its ruling, a copy of which was obtained by ESPN. Ortiz has therefore relinquished the interim title.WBA president Gilberto Mendoza Jr. is in the process of ridding the organization of multiple world titles per division -- super, regular and interim belts -- and while it is not ideal to continue having multiple titles in the heavyweight division, Mendoza told ESPN that he remains committed to whittling each division down to one titleholder. But he said that Tuesdays resolution was the only one the organization had for its heavyweight title because it wanted to help facilitate the much-anticipated Joshua-Klitschko fight while also living up to its obligations to Browne and Oquendo.Initially my plan was to approve Klitschko versus Joshua for the WBA title, Mendoza said. The rest [I wanted] to have a box-off to earn the mandatory spot. Unfortunately, the justice system had a discrepancy with WBA new policy.As part of the WBA ruling, it said that Fury submitted a report from his psychologist confirming his clinical depression. The psychologist estimated that Fury would be fit to return to competition no earlier than late February 2017.The WBA went on to say that when Fury is prepared to fight again the organization will consider placing him back in its rankings and making him eligible to fight for its world title. Dalton Pompey Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Marcus Stroman Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.authenticbluejaysgear.com/blue-jays-roberto-alomar-jersey/ . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Kevin Pillar Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Randal Grichuk Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Sally Pearson says she would have risked the end of her athletics career by trying to overcome a hamstring injury and compete at the Rio Olympics.The Olympic 100m hurdles champion says shes gutted at being forced to withdraw from the Rio Games after injuring a hamstring tendon at training on Monday.I could have gone to the Olympics and still competed but competing and going out to the Olympics, it means different things to me, she told the Nine Network on Wednesday.I go there for 100 per cent effort and I wouldnt be able to give that effort that I would like to bring ... and the risk of re-injuring and causing a lot more damage and probably not coming back was very, very high.And I still have Gold Coast 2018 (Commonwealth Games) on my mind ... if I want to be able to come back for that stronger, fitter and faster than ever, then I need to take this time to make sure my body has healed.Pearson had returned to her Gold Coast base to find fitness and form after struggling in three comeback races in Europe earlier this month.The races were her first competitive outings after a year-long absence because of a broken wrist and a torn calf muscle suffered in a fall during a race in June last year.Her comeback was stalled by Achilles and separate hamstring issues before Mondays setback.It is a hard time for me ... Im disappointed and Im gutteed, she said.ddddddddddddEveryone knows Im a competitor and Im a fierce competitor and I like to represent my country proudly at any competition that I go into.Unfortunately it is the biggest sporting event in the world that I am going to be missing out on and I cant be a part of. Its upsetting.Pearson said she was finally feeling near her best until her fresh injury on Monday, My body finally was starting to feel normal again, it was starting to feel the speed, the strength - it was all coming together, she said.Unfortunately on Monday, my body just didnt agree with me this time.It couldnt push that little extra bit to the edge, I just tumbled over the edge unfortunately this time, and I tore my hamstring.The 29-year-old said the injury was to her biceps femoris tendon in a hamstring.Its not so much just like a tear (sic) hamstring and youll be right in a couple of weeks, it is a tendon injury, Pearson said.The biceps femoris has two heads and I split those two heads.Doing something like that in a tendon injury, it takes a long, long time to get better ... and unfortunately seven weeks out (from the Rio Games) I have done a tendon injury and its not going to allow me to get back in time for the Olympics. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz