Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
ylq Offline

24.09.2019 08:20
In order to find self-confiden Antworten

Losing self-confidence is like a lost root orchid, chasing duckweed, flying autumn chrysanthemum, forgetting yourself, without the opinion, I miss the power of self-confidence, miss the feeling of self-confidence, come back, my self-confidence - taste The taste of self-confidence is like a cup of bitter coffee. It is bitter and bitter, and it is unbearable and immaculate. Before the senior high school entrance examination, I was always confident and energetic. Even if the wind and rain were too big, I would not destroy my self-confidence. The arrival of the senior high school exam will push my confidence. "Ten years of work under the stage, the next minute" is the minute on the stage Carton Of Cigarettes. I didn't fully show myself, which led to my failure. I lost in the middle school exam and fell completely. It became impossible for my heart to diverge Cheap Cigarettes. The haze, my indestructible self-confidence was eroded, my heart could not find its place, my heart was full of bitter taste. I tried to get out of this feeling, but I failed, I completely fell down and completely lost it. I I started to learn to give up. I didn't dare to try something. I found that I was really discouraged. I really understood the taste of bitter coffee. Looking for a confident path To get rid of that taste, I chose to look for it. In order to find my choice. Re-reading, I think that I can get the teacher's comfort and understanding from there, and find the confidence I want. However, there is always a gap between reality and dream. Maybe I don��t have confidence in myself. I always feel that the teacher has lost confidence in myself. I don��t dare to look at their eyes. I��m afraid that from the eyes of them, the teacher really lost confidence in himself. But I really don��t want the teacher to really give up on me. Everything I did was to find a way to find confidence Marlboro Lights, I wanted to find it back, so I embarked on a journey of finding confidence. Looking for, paging the voice of self-confidence on the way to find, I started calling, I want to use My most mellow voice wakes it up. Calling its voice will make the earth shake, because I need it too much, it doesn't make sense to lose it, the world that loses it has no color, I will continue my call, continue, Until the pace of self-confidence is close to me. In order to find self-confidence, I gave up a lot. In order to find self-confidence, I am much stronger. In order to find self-confidence, I have worked hard. In order to find self-confidence, I have learned a lot. I shouted "Return me." Confidence, I need you, I believe that you will come back tomorrow or in the near future, because you don��t want me to be decadent because of you, make my life lose meaning, let my world lose color, let me once again Suffering from setbacks. Maybe, one day, the bright sunshine once again spilled into my heart window, the intoxicating breeze once again touched my heartstrings, I know that you are back, you brought the fulcrum of life to me, and you gave me The life is painted with a beautiful color back, the soul of the self!

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz