Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

25.09.2019 11:38
starts this May and won them all, Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The New York Yankees could be losing shortstop Derek Jeter again -- to yet another leg injury. An MRI exam revealed that Jeter has a strained right calf, the latest setback in a year already full of injuries for the team captain. The Yankees hope to know more about his condition before Monday nights game at the Chicago White Sox. "Who knows?" Jeter said when asked if hed be shut down again. "Im tired of trying to speculate. Its frustrating, so well see what happens tomorrow. "Its been terrible, like a nightmare," he added after the Yankees 6-3 loss to San Diego on Sunday. "The whole seasons been a nightmare, so I really dont know what to tell you. I wish that wasnt the case, we were sitting here talking about something other than injuries. Well see what happens. I have no idea." Jeter, 38, didnt play Saturday or Sunday against the Padres. "The odd thing is there was no play where it happened," Jeter said. "Usually, you feel it in a particular play, but I didnt feel it in any particular play. We got to L.A., I started to feel it Monday night, Tuesday on the off day after Sundays game. "Its different because when I did it last time, I felt it. I was running to first base, and I felt it. This time I didnt feel anything when I was playing. It was later on that night, the next day. So I cant pinpoint when it happened. I dont know when it happened. Maybe adrenaline got me through it. Anything would be speculation (if) I try to figure out when I did it." It did appear that Jeter took an awkward step while making a play in Friday nights 7-2 loss to San Diego. He also had an awkward slide into third base. In announcing Jeters latest injury, manager Joe Girardi said: "I cant tell you what that means or what were going to do with him. Im not sure what were going to do considering where we are at this point of the year." Asked before the game if hes concerned that Jeter keeps getting hurt, the manager said: "I think that if he had a normal spring training and he wasnt coming off an injury like he did, I dont think these things would be happening. My guess is next year will be different, but only time will tell. "Could it happen again?" Girardi said. "Yeah something could happen, because were at that time of year where we cant really afford to say, Take 25 days. You cant do that." Is the injury part of Jeter still favouring the left ankle he broke in last seasons AL championship series? "Youre asking me to play doctor or God, which is even harder. I cant do that," Girardi said. Girardi doesnt know if the new injury came about because of a strained right quadriceps that landed Jeter on the disabled list from July 12 until being activated last Sunday. Jeter is hitting .211 (4 for 19) with one home run and two RBIs. The Yankees got only 2 2-3 innings from Phil Hughes on Sunday and lost to Ian Kennedy in his Padres debut. "Its frustrating," Girardi said. "We had a chance to win the series and didnt. Were going to have to if were going to play in October." The Yankees are a season-worst 9 1/2 games out of first place in the AL East and 4 1/2 out in the race for the second wild-card spot. "Theres still a lot of time. The teams in front were going to play a lot, but you dont want to dig yourself a big hole," Girardi said. Hughes (4-10) had his second-shortest outing of the season, allowing five runs and six hits while striking out one and walking one. The Southern California native got through the first inning unscathed but was roughed up in the second and third innings. He allowed singles to Will Venable and Chris Denorfia opening the second before Mark Kotsay hit a sacrifice fly. He then walked Nick Hundley before Kennedy sacrificed ahead of Everth Cabreras two-run single. Hughes again put on the first two batters in the third, allowing a single to Alexi Amarista and walking Chase Headley, and again, both scored. Denorfia hit a sacrifice fly and Kotsay hit an RBI single with two outs, chasing Hughes. "He couldnt put people away," Girardi said. "The bottom line is, he didnt make pitches when he had to." Hughes, whos 0-3 in his last five starts, agreed. "I blew an opportunity there in the second to get an out, two outs, and it comes down to not making quality pitches when I had to," he said. "There were runners in scoring position and a lot of long counts and just a battle the entire time. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to execute a couple of big pitches with two outs." It was the sixth time this season hes gone four innings or fewer. NOTES: Yankees RHP Michael Pineda came out of his start with Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Friday night with shoulder stiffness, and Girardi said he will be evaluated by doctors this week. Coming off April 2012 surgery to repair a torn labrum in his pitching shoulder, Pineda is 2-1 with a 3.32 ERA in 10 minor league starts this year. ... The Yankees open a three-game series at the Chicago White Sox on Monday night, with LHP Andy Pettitte (7-8, 4.28 ERA) scheduled to oppose LHP Jose Quintana (5-3, 3.62). Discount Shoes Ireland . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Fake Shoes Ireland . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. https://www.shoesirelandsale.com/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Cheap Shoes Ireland Online . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Buy Shoes Ireland . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. NAPLES, Fla. -- Ariya Jutanugarn has already decided the first thing she will do if she wins the bonus cash that accompanies the Race to the CME Globe title.Shell take her mom out for a celebratory dinner.Figure on appetizers and dessert being included, since the prize is $1 million.This would have seemed an unlikely scenario a few months ago, but Jutanugarn has arrived at the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship as the leader for the CME Globe -- with that $1 million bonus -- and the yearlong money title. A five-time winner this season, Jutanugarn will be player of the year unless world No. 1 Lydia Ko prevails this week.This year I changed my focus, Jutanugarn said. I try to focus just really positive, not too negative. Even if I hit bad shots, dont really complain about it and just try to hit the next shot.Those bad shots dont seem to happen too often.The 20-year-old from Thailand added something to her pre-shot routine in April, and it had nothing to do with her grip or her swing. She started smiling before most shots, a little trick shes used to keep her mind right over the course of a round.Its worked wonders.Ariya has been playing great and shes consistently putting herself in good positions, Ko said.Most around the LPGA Tour call Jutanugarn May -- a fitting moniker this year. She made three starts this May and won them all, her first LPGA victories coming in succession and starting her springboard to No. 2 in the world.And her ascension into the level of the LPGA elite has been rapid.Jutanugarn didnt make the cut in tthe first stop this season, shot a final-round 84 in her second start and finished a combined 39 shots behind the winners during a rather unremarkable two-week stretch in March.ddddddddddddYou still remember? Jutanugarn asked, rhetorically. Did I really shoot 84?Jutanugarn was kidding. She recalls every detail of that day, hammering away with her driver over and over again -- even on the holes where she shouldnt have hit driver -- trying to figure out what was going wrong.Those days are long gone.Jutanugarn, Ko and Brooke Henderson are the three players entering this week with the most realistic chance of hoisting the CME Globe, which goes to the winner of the yearlong points race on the tour. All posed with a plexiglass box holding $1 million to represent the bonus cash that goes to the Globe winner on Monday, and thats when Jutanugarn let her mind wander to what winning it would be like.Her scoring average after her first six starts this season was 72.4. In 21 starts since, its 69.3.The bad shots, she said, inspired me to hit better shots.She leads the money race by a slim margin over Ko entering this week, and she needed no time to decide which trophy shed want most this week if she could leave Naples with only one.To me, it would be player of the year, Jutanugarn said. Its a really huge honor to win that award. To me, thats the hardest one to win.Maybe so, but shes made contending for it look easy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz